PANDEMIC SERVER NETWORK LOOKING FOR STAFF

UAF_Rexus's Avatar UAF_Rexus6/1/15 2:28 pm
6/1/2015 3:24 pm
Gnomey's Avatar Gnomey
Hello I'm UAF_Rexus the Head-Admin on the Pandemic Server Network...And we're currently looking for Admins, Moderators, and Builders. if you wish to apply the template is below.
------------------------------------------
Name:
Position you're applying for:
Why:
UAF_Rexus
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Gnomey
06/01/2015 3:24 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Name: muscular_gnome (Jack)
Position: Moderator
Why: I love helping not only players but also fellow staff members around me. Over the past year or so, I've learned some pretty good skills such as what I call 'people skills' where I can deal, and speak with people in a professional/calm way. I'm able to be on about 6-8 hours on the weekend, however I've just recently picked up a virus on my computer at home. So, I may only work on the weekends now, this issue will be resolved shortly. Why you can trust me? It's very hard to gain someones trust on the internet, let alone Minecraft, but you have to believe me when I say I would never do anything to hurt/destroy a Minecraft server because I know they cost not only money, but also hard work, team-work, determination, and time. Why would someone tear you down for pleasure? It doesn't make sense. I'm also considering donating in the near future.

If you'd like any further detail or information contact me through skype, or pm me. Have a great day!

Thanks for reading my application!

Sincerely
Your Pal
-Gnomey
LandyCruiser
06/01/2015 2:49 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Name: LandCruiser
Position you're applying for: Admin
Why: I love playing Minecraft with other people, especially when I am on new servers being staff as I love to help servers grow and become popular. I Am Freindly And Helpful And I am a fun person but i can be mature when i need to and i think i'm not too bad too be around.
What Can I Bring To The Server?: I Have Good Knowledge In A Wide Range Of Plugins And Can Do Things From Setting Up Mini-Games To Making Prison Servers. I can bring alot to the server with helping keep the server running smoothly and try not to cause chaos(which i'm kind of prone to). If Someone breaks the rules i will give them a warning and then if they continue i will kick them. If they still don't get the message I will take the appropriate action(Spamming/Swearing In Chat: Mute / Abusing/BeingDownRightStupid: Ban).

Thankyou For Reading My Application,
If You Have Anything Else You Want To Know Just Email Me Or Reply To This Comment.
Btw What Is The Server Ip I Would Love To Come Online.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome