MC Panem - A Hunger Games Server with a Difference

alj21's Avatar alj2112/14/13 12:31 am
1 emeralds 1.8k 21
3/19/2014 12:08 pm
CocoaMcBean's Avatar CocoaMcBean
Hello PMC,
I am here on behalf of MC Panem, A Hunger Games RPG server that doesn't want to follow the bandwagon. MC Panem will include all 12 Districts, and possibly the "remains" of District 13, the Capitol, and a weekly Hunger Games tournament. We will attempt to make this as much of a close representation of Panem as we can, but for that we need your help!
Right now we are hiring builders and architects, not only for the districts and the capitol, but also for the arenas, many of which are very much WIPs. We plan to have 9 arenas, 6 being in a different biome, and 3 themed maps. The template to apply for a position is:

Age (We will not be too strict in this category, as long as you have skills)
Area (A District, The Capitol or making the arenas)
Examples of Work
Hunger Games Knowledge (Which books have you read? Which Movies?)
Role (Builder, Architect, Town Planner, etc.)
Other info (Anything you want us to know)

Or just copy/paste this template:
Examples of work:
Hunger Games Knowledge:
Role:
Other Info:

Roles for mayor and other civil positions will soon be available. The first applicants have a better chance of working in their chosen area.

And May the Odds be Ever in your Favor!
alj21
Level 26 : Expert Mountaineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

CocoaMcBean
03/19/2014 12:08 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer

Area: Don't mind too much. Preferably the districts

Examples of work: I have owned servers. Had many ranks on different servers such as Co-owner, admin, mod, builder etc.

Hunger Games Knowledge: I've read all three books and watched all the available films. I cant wait for mocking jay part 1 and 2!

Role: Character/Mayor of a district I could be builder for time being.

Other Info: I've been searching for this type of server for a while and I found this today! I love the books and films of the Hunger Games, and It would be really fun to be a part of this RPG server!

I hope you choose me,
Cocoa
Ornion29
03/18/2014 3:04 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Area:arenas
Examples of work: i have built a few hunger games cornucopias and random buildings and whatnot but i cant put screenshots here
Hunger Games Knowledge: i have read all 3 watched both movies
Role:builder/architect i am good at both
Other Info:My username is Ornion29 my skin is chewbacca and i also really wana be a gamemaker so i just fly around invisible annoying players
angie123
03/04/2014 10:49 pm
Area: I'm fine with building anywhere, I can build statues and buildings.
Examples of work: I won 3rd in a youtube building contest for making the statue of liberty, and that same channel has been doing a weekly theme build server since October; many of my builds have been featured in their videos to show off some of the best builds on the server for that week.
Hunger Games Knowledge: I have read all 3 books, and watched both movies, I am dying to watch Mockingjay parts 1 and 2 >.<
Role: Builder
Other Info: I work well with others and get along with different people I meet on servers
SweetThunderKing
03/02/2014 10:37 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Area: anywhere, I'm flexible.
Examples of work: i have made like 20 servers and I'm a pretty good builder. not perfect, but better than others. if you want to see the one I'm working on now i can give you the IP, but i don't want a lot of people on it now because I'm not done building
Hunger Games Knowledge: read all the books, seen both movies. i know what all the factions specialize in.
Role: builder i guess.
Other Info: i don't know. i have nothing to say. i have no life. oh, i have no idea when you posted anything about this so i have no idea if this is totally irrelevant. sorry if it is.
Venidos
03/02/2014 6:04 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Architect
Area: Arena creation
Examples of work: Visit my server
Hunger Games Knowledge: read the first book and watched the first book and watched the first half of the second movie
Role: terraformer
Other Info:

Your in-game name: Venidos

Which rank are you applying for :Admin

Past Experience/Past Builds (Planetminecraft build links/screenshots): i have been on 2 pro build servers. i have been apart of the Aria City Project, i have voxeled a custom map on another build server, i specify in medevial and achient aztec sandstone building but enjoy building modern on the side, i enjoy creating custom terraformed maps and spaces for my builds, if you would like to see the last server i used to co-own you can visit amarinthia.co.vu and i can show you my builds in person

Are you able to use world edit tools?: yes i am extremly good with voxel sniper and worldedit.

What type of builds do you specialize in (if this applies to you)?: medieval and ancient aztec, i used to build modern and could easily do that also.

Why do you want to join the server?: i enjoy helping others and other servers.

Why should we choose you, instead of another applicant?: i have owned and operated 4 servers, i have admined 8 servers, i have extreme experiance with plugins and server setup and config

How much time are you willing to put into the server?: 3-5 hr week 8-12hr weekend.

Have you ever been banned on a server before: no feel free to seach my name here : http://fishbans.com/search.php this is where i check my players and it crossrefernces bans with MCbans, MCbouncer, Minebans, MCblockit and Glitzer.

What is your Time zone?: USA Est standard.

How can we contact you?: venido.s via skype om PM me on PMC.

I am also currently setting up a Heroes RP towny server and you can visit it at amarinthia.co.vu
pheenie4
03/02/2014 1:57 pm
IGN: pheenie4
Area: Capitol
Examples of work: I've been a builder on many servers, i am very good at interior !
Although i cannot do any Building structure, Exterior or redstone..
Hunger Games Knowledge: Ive seen both films ! Waiting for the third, ive read both books im a very very big hunger games and Capitol fan, if there was roleplay on the server i would definately be in the Capitol as Effie Trinket !
Role: Effie Trinket or interior designer
Trublud
02/17/2014 3:57 pm
Area: District 13/Capitol
Examples of work: I've made a number of things, a semi atuomated prison for example.
Hunger Games Knowledge: I've read all three books(on audio file) and seen both movies out so far, planning on seeing the other two.
Role: Any.
Modern_Tastic
12/17/2013 9:50 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Area: Can help with the towns, but mostly the arenas
Examples of work: I have a different account with all my sg work on there, but i am a good builder and terraformer.
Hunger Games Knowledge: I have read The Hunger Games, and Catching Fire and i am reading mockingjay!
Role: I would like to be put evenly into all the roles
Other Info: OMG i love you for doing this!!
newcoaster6
12/17/2013 5:41 pm
Level 24 : Expert Crafter
Area: Districts
Examples of work: Numerous Adventure Maps and Call of Duty Zombie maps
Hunger Games Knowledge: very knowledgeable
Role: builder architect
Other Info: read all books numerous times, good knowledge, strong builder
Zelenski7000
12/17/2013 10:37 am
Area: Capitol/ Districts
Examples of work: No Screenshots but I have built a city before
Hunger Games Knowledge: Read both books, yet to read the 3rd, watched both movies
Role: Builder/ Planner
Other Info: I am extremely good at thinking up good ideas, I am also an amateur / Semi-pro builder!
brad369
12/17/2013 10:32 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Area: all three - Capitol, Arena's and districts
Examples: i don't have any pictures on hand but i have built multiple cites and towns on servers, like france, and medieval towns and futuristic cities, and i consider myself a pretty good builder
Hunger games Knowledge: i have read "the hunger games and catching fire, and I'm starting mocking jay and I've seen both movies,
role: all of the above, architect, builder, town planner
alj21
12/17/2013 1:32 am
Hello, and sorry for the late response, my internet has been down a lot recently.
As some extra info, all the accepted applicants will be given the server IP through PM. We will also ask for your IGNs through PM, but feel free to add it to your post anyway
Vicere
12/15/2013 9:47 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
IGN (felt like adding it): Kablam10
(This is in spoiler mode to prevent anyone else from looking.)
Area: Whichever district is present-day Illinois, or just 12 if you're not sure.
Examples of work: I had my own server, but I had to shut it down. If I really try, I can make some nice builds. I've played MC HGs and usually last for a while.
Hunger Games Knowledge: Read all 3 books, seen the movies, am anxiously waiting for Mockingjay the movie.
Role: Mayor/Architect of my district
Other Info: I've owned a server and am sort of good with plugins. I am a fairly nice guy who works well with others, follows the rules, and would love to play my part in helping the server grow.
alj21
12/17/2013 2:17 am
Hey Kablam,
Your application has been accepted! Soon you should recieve a PM including the IP of the server, and to answer your query, Illinois seems to be, from the maps available, in Districts 8 and 9. Feel free to choose either of those, or any other Districts you were interested in.
Thanks
DonnyT1213
12/14/2013 11:16 pm
Area: Anywhere you need help, but preferably the arenas
Examples of work: me and about 6 others are in the works of 2 survival game maps that are turning out well
Hunger Games Knowledge: Read all 3 books, saw 1st movie about to see second
Role: Builder, planner, owner , good at building spawn for arenas and buildings/skyscrapers
Other Info: I am planning to be a mechanical engineer, and I have had over 2 years of MC experience. I could have over 4 or 5 other people probably come help if you need it

Thanks!

IGN: DonnyT1213
alj21
12/17/2013 2:15 am
Hey Donny,
Your application has been accepted! I will send you a PM including the IP of the server.
Thanks for applying
BestMinerGavin
12/14/2013 10:52 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Ranger
Btw, if I could, I would like to help with plugins a ton since I own a server.
BestMinerGavin
12/14/2013 12:43 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Ranger
Area: Arenas and the Capitol
Examples of work: Don't really have any work to show off, but I'm a good builder and owned a couple servers.
Hunger Games Knowledge: Read all 3 books in the summer of 2012, watched the first movie, then reread the books, going to watch Catching Fire soon, and planning to reread the books again.
Role: Architect, Town Planner and Builder
Other Info: Nothing much to say except I'm a nice builder and when you need staff I'd be very glad to help.
alj21
12/17/2013 2:03 am
Hello Gavin, I am happy to inform you that your application has been accepted!
I will PM you soon with a message containing the IP, and also please send me a message containing your IGN as soon as you can.
Thanks
Jaydaeli
12/14/2013 12:36 am
Area: Districts, Capitol.
Examples of work: All my servers got deleted sorry, but I can build an example.
Hunger Games Knowledge: Read all books, seen all available movies.
Role: Architect, would also like to be the future Mayor of the district I work on if possible.
Other Info: I work well with a team and independantly. I love the Hunger Games!! And I have built on a number of servers.

IGN: Jaydaeli
Name: Jayda

Also willing to help out as staff if there are any positions. Preferably Mayor if available!

Thanks,
Jayda
alj21
12/17/2013 2:01 am
Hello Jayda, your application has been accepted!
I will PM you with a message containing the IP soon.
Thanks for applying
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome