MC Paradise Recruiting Staff --- BRAND new server!

CalebCBubba's Avatar CalebCBubba6/20/16 1:15 am
1 emeralds 181 6
6/21/2016 3:17 am
Skiph's Avatar Skiph
Hi guys, welcome! The server is a small community server hosting about 45 players. There will be no PvP or Griefing allowed. We are strict, but we will have fun. I plan to have a quiz once new players join, first. Then a nice small spawn. I plan on having events throughout the time we have the server. Come apply now!!

Application Format:
IGN:
Skype (required; I will contact you there if you are accepted!):
Age (This won't be against you, it will help me decide what rank you will get if you are accepted; I choose the rank that I think is best for you!):
Experience (Please explain what you know now):
Have you ever been banned?
Why should we pick you?
How many hours a day can you give to us?
You Understand there will be a Short Skype Interview (no call or video):
CalebCBubba
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/21/2016 3:17 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Skiph
IGN: Phenomnom

Skype (required; I will contact you there if you are accepted!):phenomnom28

Age (This won't be against you, it will help me decide what rank you will get if you are accepted; I choose the rank that I think is best for you!): 16

Experience (Please explain what you know now): I have been pretty much all positions down to a moderator. I've been Co-Owner on a survival building server, A Head Admin on a creative server and a Head Mod on a minigame server.

Have you ever been banned? I have never been banned from any server and hope to keep it that way. I respect the rules and the people that made them.

Why should we pick you? Im friendly, creative and give off a fun aura. Its difficult for many people to be able to be fun but strict at the same time, However i can do that. Im laid back when it comes to talking and letting players have fun, but strict when it comes to enforcing the rules and making sure people dont do things again. Im good at communicating, Not only with people that are angry and upset, but also with those that aren't that good at the English Language.

How many hours a day can you give to us? 4-6(+)-Weekends 2-4(+)-Weekdays

You Understand there will be a Short Skype Interview (no call or video): I am perfectly fine with that, Just as long as there isn't any Skype calls, because i cannot currently afford a microphone until i get a new temp job.

Thanks for reading, and have a great day!

Omega
06/21/2016 2:30 am
Level 1 : New Miner
1BudderNarwhal1
IGN:1BudderNarwhal1
Experience:I am co-owner of one of my friends servers
Have you ever been banned? No
Why should we pick you? I'm rossome! (If you watch house_owner on you tube you'll understand that) I have a lot of experience I'm a fairly good builder but I'm horrible at red stone and I'm amazing at interior design!
How many hours a day can you give to us? 3-4 every day of the summer/ 1-1 and an half hours during school
You Understand there will be a Short Skype Interview:yes
06/20/2016 11:31 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
CalebCBubba
Bump
06/20/2016 5:48 pm
SilverTheLioness
Application Format:
IGN: SilverTheLioness
Experience: On many servers I have been practicing and building on creative i have created a few rps and i can detect hackers and greifers when they are present.
Have you ever been banned? No I have never been banned from a server and I will continue not to be I like to stay on the mods good side.
Why should we pick you? I want to show off my work and make the server a fun place to hang around
How many hours a day can you give to us? I can atleast give 3-4 or more depending on if I have a event scheduled that day
You Understand there will be a Short Skype Interview: Yes I do understand I will take it very seriously with no mistakes
06/20/2016 1:28 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Engineer
Astro_Verse
IGN: Astro_Verse
Skype (required; I will contact you there if you are accepted!):bobface7
Age (This won't be against you, it will help me decide what rank you will get if you are accepted; I choose the rank that I think is best for you!):16
Experience (Please explain what you know now):I have been staff too many times to count and at all positions from Co-Owner down to helper. Also I have experience in just about any plugin you can possible have and know how to use almost all of them very well with the exception of towny. I Also have played mc for 4 years now so pretty familiar with that and really am rounded all around also I am good with finding hackers and cheaters.
Have you ever been banned? Once few years back when me and freind did a thing where we joined a new server and saw who could get banned first
Why should we pick you?You Should pick me because many reasons. One being that am an excellent leader for I have been my baseball teams captain for 2 years now and am in AFJRTC where u are put in charge of multiple cadets so i have experience with leadership. Also i have experience with tons of different various skills such as some redstoning and building and i can really help get almost any server project done if help is needed. Also i can fix various issues that some people may not to solve example is plugins not working i may have the solution. Also Finally I am friendly easy going but can be tough and strict when it is needed and am good at finding and dealing with cheaters/hackers.
How many hours a day can you give to us? depends on which house im at which is different every week so ill say an average of 20-30 hours a week depending on the week and how active i am
You Understand there will be a Short Skype Interview (no call or video):yea
06/20/2016 1:25 am
Fadeout
IGN: Fadeout
Skype (required; I will contact you there if you are accepted!): toxicsnipzz15
Age (This won't be against you, it will help me decide what rank you will get if you are accepted; I choose the rank that I think is best for you!): 12
Experience (Please explain what you know now): I've been playing minecraft for 3-4 years now and I have a great experience with the game also with staff im currently modding a friends smp so i have some decent experience moderating a server
Have you ever been banned? Yes Sadly Once On Hypixel For Cross Teaming And Another For "Flying" <-- (I Was Lagging So Yeah) So I've Basically Been Unbanned On Both And I Am Fine With Bans I Dont Get In trouble By Staff Ever Anymore
Why should we pick you? I think you guys should pick me because i have some really great experience with the game itself and moderating a server plus i get along with people very quickly so i'll be fun to hang out with but when it comes to being serious i will be serious and do my job
How many hours a day can you give to us? 6 Hours A Day Unless I Have Something planned but i will notify the owner that i will be busy on whatever days im busy
You Understand there will be a Short Skype Interview (no call or video): Yes! I understand that there will be a interview and i will take it with 100% seriousness

Thanks For Reading If You Have Any Further Questions Just Ask Me On Skype
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome