Pear Ultra | Vanilla Whitelist Server Players Needed

ImAnthony's Avatar ImAnthony6/1/14 11:18 pm
1 emeralds 348 5
12/5/2014 1:57 am
Omegabrandon's Avatar Omegabrandon
Hello, we have a vanilla whitelist server open for recruitment. The name of the server is Pearl Ultra. This server will be similar to MindCrack and Hermitcraft. If you are interested in becoming part of this private community, Fill out the survey below. Good Luck.

IGN:

Name:

Why we should pick you:

Specialties:

Maturity Level (Be Completely Honest):

If we think your answered survey met the priorities, we will message you on Skype or Private Message you the IP.

P.S. If any common rules are broken, you will be disciplined with removal from the whitelist.
ImAnthony
Level 26 : Expert Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/05/2014 1:57 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Omegabrandon
ign ; megabaccaslayer

name: Brandon

why should we pick you: im a nice guy whos always willing to help

specialities: Building
12/04/2014 8:20 pm
Bloodyclown69
IGN:Bloodyclown69
Name: Nick
Skype: MajesticBlackKangaroo, idk if it would work since i switched to this name

Why get picked: I have a lot of free time and im fun to talk to. Im trying to be part of a whitlist so i can experience mineraft a different way.

Special: Im good at building and designing houses. I can handle Redstone.
Maturity: im in the 11th grade so i can be mature but it depends on who i play with. So it varies
06/02/2014 12:05 pm
Level 1 : New Network
GamingLogicTechno
IGN: GamingLogicTechno

Name: Mackenzie

Why we should pick you: I am great at cooperating and love working with other people. I record for YouTube, so I would be on a lot. I can help other people whenever they need. I am a builder for a creative/mini games server I play on, and I help design spawns and stuff, so I wouldn't mind helping build anything. I am relatively good a survival, and I love to mine, so I will have minerals fast.

Specialties: I am pretty good at building and stuff. I am also pretty good with redstone traps and contraptions.

Maturity Level (Be Completely Honest): Probably a 7 or 8/10
06/02/2014 11:09 am
Level 26 : Expert Architect
ImAnthony
Okay dylan you will be skyped.
06/01/2014 11:59 pm
dylangiantsfan
IGN:dylangiantsfan

Name:Dylan

Why we should pick you: Well, when I am staff or not I always like to interact with the server. I've been a owner of a server called sky craft and I got a lot of experience when I was owner on there, I shut it down because it had so many errors I couldn't fix it. I always help when a member is in need of it. I will usually be on most of the time because school for me is ending in eight days. I haven't been mod or any kind of staff in a long time so it would be fun to do it again

Specialties: In minecraft I always like to build things. When I was on my server every day I would build something for the community that would make the server better.

Maturity Level (Be Completely Honest): I would say 7/10
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome