People Needed for Tekkit Partners

Heartgirl's Avatar Heartgirl10/7/12 1:43 am
1 emeralds 111 4
4/13/2013 11:03 pm
Heartgirl's Avatar Heartgirl
Herro people! I have found a wonderful Tekkit server. I'm hoping to meet some nice new people ^J^ You don't have to be perfect....but you can't be a complete jerk to everyone. Not many requirements... Don't worry. If you're very nice and don't backstab me LIKE THIS ONE FRIEND I HAD I JUST WANNA PUNCH HIS FACE I- Sorry. So...That's about it.

Are you aggressive? As in, you'll recklessly attack other people for no reason?

Do you like Pvp? Sure it's fine but I don't want to have you dying then asking for stuff. = . =

Do you have Skype? If you don't, could you have a way for me to know you're online?

How will you help me out? Don't just take, give.

Will you suddenly burn all the things important to me? LIKE SOME JERK WHO I ONCE KNEW I WANNA STICK A TOOTHPICK UNDER HIS TOENAIL AND MAKE HIM KICK A WA- Sorreh....I got out of hand.

What times will you be on? I'll be on on weekends...unless my mouse is broken. Weekdays...If I'm not in school....Oh look...I broke minecraft again....hmm....

So yea WOAH WHAT JUST HAPPENED I TYPED A HUGE SENTENCE AND IT VANISHED- Sorry. I'm a bit.....I'M AWESOME..Ahem... Sorry I kinda change personalities alot. ^J^ Don't be a neaty~
Heartgirl
Level 3 : Apprentice Ranger

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/13/2013 11:03 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Ranger
Heartgirl
Ah wow. I didn't expect to get a response. I shall look over them ^J^
10/13/2012 9:44 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Redextra
Let's give this a shot, shall we?

I'm not aggressive, it's not in my blood to be aggressive.
I do not like pvp(Player VS Player), I tend to stay away from fighting others.
I do have skype, and i do have a microphone.
I am resourceful, helpful, and overall mature.
Thank you for reading, if you did!
10/13/2012 6:13 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
thelichman
Are you aggresive? Nop.
Do i like PvP? Occasionaly
Do i have skype. Yes...but i dont use it. I prefer steam.
How will i help you out: I can help mine, and Set up the machines.
10/09/2012 1:45 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
eViLxInSaNeGOD
Are you aggressive? As in, you'll recklessly attack other people for no reason? No

Do you like Pvp? Sure it's fine but I don't want to have you dying then asking for stuff. Yeah i do but i tend to stay away from it if i'm lagging.

Do you have Skype? If you don't, could you have a way for me to know you're online? Yeah but NO MIC so if youre looking for someone with a mic i'm not the one you need.

How will you help me out? Don't just take, give. I can go mining each game day. Chests of supplies will happen.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome