PhoenixCraft Brand new Needs Staff! FACTIONS

peter513's Avatar peter5134/1/17 10:46 am
1 emeralds 118 6
4/1/2017 1:46 pm
gamingtutorials44's Avatar gamingtutorials44
Hey guys!

So as of right now my server is brand new, i have owned a lot of servers in the past, so it is not too difficult to set one up.

IP IS:23.94.159.86:25565

Yes i am looking for Staff members, but if your looking to be staff on a popular server, then dont apply, because like i said my server i am literally opening up to the public as of right now.
As staff members it will be one of your jobs to help and make this server popular with me, i cannot do it by myself.

Most applicants if Accepted will start off as Trainee unless i deem otherwise if your application is that good.

MUST be 10+, sorry but i dont want children helping me with my server.

Application Format: (MUST READ ALL ABOVE)
First Name:
In Game Name:
Previous Staff experience (If any):
Preferred staff position:
Why should i choose you to join my team?:
What if a hacker joined in and started using OP tools like X-Ray, etc?:
Are you willing to help me Advertise? Do you know how to? As it is the only way to help the server grow!:
Any additional information:

SKYPE is not NEEDED, but is RECOMMENDED.

Also, Please check out the website!: http://phoenixcrafting.enjin.com/
peter513
Level 10 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/01/2017 1:46 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
gamingtutorials44
First Name: Perfer Not To Say...
In Game Name: GamerTutorials44
How much time a week can you be online?: a few hours or more
Previous Staff experience (If any): I have been staff on a few server before and i also own a server.
Preferred staff position: Moderator/Admin
Why should i choose you to join my team?: You should choose me because i'm good at multiple plugins and good at finding hackers.
What if a hacker joined in and started using OP tools like X-Ray, etc?: If i suspected someone using xray i would watch them until i find out if they are using xray or not.
Are you willing to help me Advertise? Do you know how to? As it is the only way to help the server grow!: Yes, I am willing to help the server grow
Any additional information: My discord is GamerTutorials44#4260
04/01/2017 1:00 pm
Pony_Lee197
He banned us after we built a big spawn for him
04/01/2017 12:58 pm
MrCoolSpy
-snip-
04/01/2017 12:58 pm
MrCoolSpy
Reported
04/01/2017 12:01 pm
MrCoolSpy
First Name: Casey
In Game Name: MrCoolSpy
How much time a week can you be online?: 30 minutes or more
Previous Staff experience (If any): I am owner on 8 servers
Preferred staff position: Any
Why should i choose you to join my team?: I love to help and i am very kind.
What if a hacker joined in and started using OP tools like X-Ray, etc?: I would verify it and then I would kick him as a warning and if he does it again I will do a 1 day ban.
Are you willing to help me Advertise? Do you know how to? As it is the only way to help the server grow!: I am willing to Advertise if it will help the server.
Any additional information: I am kind, helpful, and I am very experienced in commands
and plugins.
04/01/2017 11:39 am
Pony_Lee197
(1) My first name is Cass.

(2) My IGN is : Pony_Lee

(3) I am 12 turning 13 in a month.

(4) I can be on at least 4 hours a week and if I cannot I will tell you why I can't.

(5) I have been accepted as Moderator or Admin on many other servers including Green Glass PVP, Cookie Survival and Elite Craft.

(6) I prefer to have the rank of Admin but it is really up to you on what you make me.

(7) I really want to help the community be a better place, seeing that this server has a lot of potential to grow and be better and I would like to help you with it. I believe I can handle the responsibility of going on the server and help the people out answering there questions and supporting them having the best experience they (The players) can have on your server. (:

(8) If a hacker joined the server and started to use basic hacks I would go unseen and try to gather enough evidence to prove that they are hacking and tell a Higher ranked staff member if I cannot temp ban/ban them myself.

(9) Yes I am willing to help you advertise, I have a lot of friends that are looking for a amazing server to play on so I can tell them. I do know how to advertise many ways as it might be the only way for people to join the server. ( Just a Tip you should make a google form for other people to apply for staff )

(10) There really is no additional information because I stated pretty much everything here. My Skype is hard to get so click this link and my Skype name is Cass: https://join.skype.com/q62hbj8IJDoM . I hope you accept this and thank you for your time reading this.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome