PhoenixMc [Need Builders][Need Staff][Need Players][Faction]

baobei07's Avatar baobei073/21/14 2:24 am
1 emeralds 144 3
3/21/2014 7:24 am
Nickjones's Avatar Nickjones
Ip : 192.241.87.252:25569

Hi! We're a new server and look forward to improving!We need players as well as staff and builders!
Click the spoiler for the ranks!
Click to reveal
1. Council Manager Info : Takes care of server promotions and adminstrative

2. Head-Admin
Info : Supervisor for all ranks below

3. Admin

4. Head-Mod

5. Mod
Info : Handles Player's Needs

6. Chat-Mod

Info : Chat related
baobei07
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Nickjones
03/21/2014 7:24 am
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: beta_orionbro
Rank requested: Builder or higher
Reason I want to Join: I want to help out where I can and honestly I want more work to do because I am a hard worker. I enjoy building and I am great with people.
Experience: Currently a Co-owner on 2 servers and applied for Mod on another. I have some building experience, I would say 8/10 and I would like to help out building!
Timezone: Central
How long have you played minecraft: 2+ years now
What can you do for the server: I can help out with building, moderating, and I am just great with helping out where I can!
Activness: 2+ hours daily
Other information: I can advertise through friends, forums and other ways... I will not go to other servers and spam the ip, I refuse to. Thank you for reviewing my application - beta
Envious313
03/21/2014 7:12 am
Level 1 : New Miner
What are you applying for: Head-Admin
How old are you: I am 14

What is your IGN: My in game name is MrChopSticks

What can you do for the server: I can do a LOT for you. I know every basic/medium plugin. I know how to install plugins, which isn't that much of a skill. I also take notes whenever anything in the server happens. I write down names, and what is going on. Whenever someone threatens to DDoS the server, it's an instant ban. I can take down the name, just incase someone (A.K.A the Owner or Developer) can start an offensive DOS on the player. I know how to find people with their IP, too. On an additional note, I can devote a lot of time onto the server. If I am gone, I will inform someone why, and tell them to pass on the message.

If someone is breaking the rules how would you handle it: It depends on the situation. If the player is
1) Hacking - I will issue an instant temporary ban for 1 week, as I do not want to upset the Owner by banning someone forever. I will tell the Owner about this player ASAP and he/she can decide what to do from there. That is, unless the Owner gives me the power to decide that.
2) Spamming - Instant mute for 5 minutes, if it continues, a kick. If it continues past that, temp-ban for 2 days.
3) Glitching - This one is a bit tricky. It depends on what the Owner sees fit, in his eyes. In my eyes, it is definately breaking the rules, so they must be punished.

Why should we choose you over anyone else: I believe that my application will/has said it all. If it has not, I am a very dedicated Staff member. I do not abuse, and I make sure all of the players are following the rules. I do hourly checkups on players throughout the server.

Are you a good builder: I can build a bit, but I would not say I am a good builder. Probably a 6/10.

Proof of work: I can't prove being an admin or mod, but I can surely show you.

(BE HONEST) Have you ever griefed and will you grief us: I will not. I honestly don't think this question should be on here, as every person will say they will not. On a more serious note, I am telling the truth.

Additional question I have added :

[1]Country : Australia.

[2]How often will I be on or play on this server? : 3 Days a week maybe 4 depending on Homework, for at least 3 hours +

[3]How long have you played Minecraft? : Since Beta.

[4]Skype? : Yes, tombluerocks10

[5]Why do I want this rank? : I like to help people, and watch servers grow. I know you must see a lot of this, but I truly do.

[6]Can you Advertise? : If this means going onto servers and spamming the IP, I will not do so. I will advertise through forums and other methods.

[7]What Can you bring? : I have a lot of past experience. I have also been staff on many servers before, all of them ending well.

[8]Can I trust you? : Certainly. I am very trustable, and you will see this as you get to know me.

[9]Can you work well with other people? Of course! What staff member can't?

[10]Do you do well in School? : Yes, I make A's and B's. I will be going for my honors in High School.

[11]What experience with plugins do you have? : I am very familiar with World Guard and World Edit. I am also familiar with Group Manager and know how it works and how to set perms and things up. I also know a lot about essentials.
HappyFish101
03/21/2014 5:10 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
I PM'd my application
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome