[PieCraft Network-Staff Needed]-HungerGames, SMP, EggWars, KITPvP and more to come!

ixItZxPiExi's Avatar ixItZxPiExi5/29/18 4:23 pm history
1 emeralds 128 2
6/7/2018 10:08 pm
ixItZxPiExi's Avatar ixItZxPiExi
Hello everyone, I am Jay or ixItZxPiExi. Owner and operator of the PieCraft Network. I recently built this dedicated network on my own, and I am currently setting it up on my own as well. I have most the hard work done, now it's just time to finish up odds and ends.

This is where the purpose of this thread comes into play. I need mods, and builders to help me make this Network amazing. I can only do so much by myself, but with a community and team that is knowledgeable this Network has serious potential to compete at the top.

Those interested feel free to apply here or DM me, either works. The format for applying is quite quick and simple, and wont take but a moment. I hope you choose PieCraft Network, and have a great day! Also you can join the Discord server for the network at discord.gg/vz66m6G

App Format: Name:
IGN:
Position Wanted:
Time Available:
Previous Experience(if applicable):
ixItZxPiExi
Level 1 : New Miner