Pixel PvP! Needs Moderators And Players!

Pixel0fdeath's Avatar Pixel0fdeath5/29/12 9:44 pm
5/31/2012 10:22 am
RokMonstaSkins's Avatar RokMonstaSkins
Before we go anywhere. Pixel PvP Is not dedicated yet So some people may experience some lag. Also Because its not dedicated ITS NOT 24/7 This server is open eveyday from 10am - 11pm Eastern timezone (hosted in newyork) Im trying to find atleast 1 dedicated Moderator to be on alot And two more that r on but dosent have to be very often. We currently have as follows Areaguard (owner use only) essentials annoucer and herobrine and timber anticreeper we want survival multiplayer PvP COME BUILD FIGHT GREIF ANYTHING U WANT (NoHacks) Donators gain ranks and special commands And LOTS of loot (Flight aswell) Special rank advertiser (Flight) For pple who showcaase our server and bring new pple

For moderator
IGN:
Why should i mod you? (be a good police?):
Will you abuse powers?:
Donation in the near future(<-Not requred but is apreciated)?:

For dedicated Mod:
How long and when can u be on:
IGN:
Will you abuse powers?:
Pixel0fdeath
Level 10 : Journeyman Mage

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/31/2012 10:22 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Pokemon
RokMonstaSkins
How long and when can u be on: about 5+ hours every day
IGN: RokMonsta
Why should i mod you? (be a good police?): I will make sure that no one breaks the rules and if so use the proper punishment for them
Will you abuse powers?: no
Donation in the near future(<-Not requred but is apreciated)?: possible
05/31/2012 9:43 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Rune_Dragon
=3
05/30/2012 4:59 am
Darragh
For dedicated Mod:
How long and when can u be on: 15 hours +
IGN: duds123
Why should i mod you? (be a good police?): Well Say you just enter the server you walk down and you see someone griefing You Ban Them Then you see someone spamming and Being Abusive towards players you kick,ban So Be On The Head out for me Players Hackers = Permanent Ban Spammers = Kick, Ban Griefers = Ban I Am Always a Nice player towards people I Don't Like abusive people a I Like people who play fair are nice to others and treat them with respect Do there best to make this a good server to visit
Will you abuse powers?: I WilLNever Abuse My Powers Before i ban someone i will ask upper staff for permission
Donation in the near future(<-Not requred but is apreciated)?: I Probarly Can donate $10 or more

Extra info: My Skype is izisdarragh118 Also i'm a very nice chilled out guy when people get to know me in the server we can have more fun events I Just love having a joke and a mess around
05/30/2012 4:53 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
BillNye_
For moderator
IGN: Funbill123
Why should i mod you? (be a good police?): cause im fair and I tell people when there doing the wrong thing and stuff
Will you abuse powers?:no I dont grief or steal or dont make big tnt building
Donation in the near future(<-Not requred but is apreciated)?: not really
05/30/2012 4:04 am
Howisthisaname
For dedicated Mod:
How long and when can I be on: from 10am to 10pm if needed, 11pm Pacific time MAX. I have a very good attention span and don't get tired that often.
IGN: Howisthisaname
Why should you mod me: I am a good, hardworking player as oppose to never cheating or breaking the game in ANY way. I have been on many servers and I would like a new one to play on.
Will you abuse powers?: I never abuse powers, honest, I only use creative when building LARGE structures/Pixel Art.
Donation in the near future: Yes. I donate to every sever I feel needs it.

Extra Notes: Hi, Im Howisthisaname, but you can call me How.
I am a good survivalist and only use creative when building LARGE structures or Pixel Art. I have world edit and can build things in a matter of minutes when given the supplies. I am a hardworker and never listen to players when they talk trash.
I do not feed trolls and do not rage when I die.
I do not laugh or abuse powers if Modded, and wont give players items.
I have many other servers I go on, but they get boring after a while, so I need a good server, and I chose this one to see.
I hope to hear from you soon, Pixel0fDeath.
Sincerely, Howisthisaname.

P.S. Refer to my Profile Picture and Worlds to get a taste of my builds.
05/29/2012 11:25 pm
Rune_Dragon
Hi pixel!
I see u have ads going on now!
I hope i can be a mod or dedicated i don't get what the difference is =3
IGN:Rune_Dragon
Why you should mod me: (be a good police): I am a very good leader and have a lot of game experience:D I am good at building and already now how to use basic plug-ins. I promise i will follow all the rules and will play on this server a lot =3
Will you abuse your powers?: I will never abuse my powers
Donation: maybe i wil donate or maybe i won't i have to get my paypal like the guy above me!
05/30/2012 9:34 am
Pixel0fdeath
Your already a friend and now a mod O_O
05/29/2012 11:16 pm
Pixel0fdeath
Damn servers been off forgot to update the ip but its on now
05/29/2012 10:16 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
slanguser123
IGN: slanguser123
Why should i mod you? (be a good police?): I never abuse. I am a great leader as well as great follower with lots of common sense. I have had TONS of experience game and server wise. I memorize all of the basic and most of the advanced plug-ins. I am fun, yet serious. I will make sure everyone follows all rules and I promise to read and follow all rules as well.
Will you abuse powers?: 100000000000000%/100% NEVAAAAA
Donation in the near future(<-Not requred but is apreciated)?: Hopefully I will get my paypal. Once I do get it (if I do get it) I will donate for ya.
05/29/2012 11:18 pm
Pixel0fdeath
Accepted as staff
looking forward to see you around
05/29/2012 10:12 pm
Pixel0fdeath
05/29/2012 9:55 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
slanguser123
For Dedicated Mod:
How long and when can u be on: Daily 5-10 hours each day.
05/29/2012 9:59 pm
Pixel0fdeath
and what of the rest?
IGN:
Will you abuse powers?:
05/29/2012 9:48 pm
Pixel0fdeath
IP pixel.pvp.mooo.com http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/pixel-pvp/

We also host daily games and questionaire and events Such as dodge the ghast. creepermania and rullete and guess my number ect. to win loot ingame overall we have had good reviews and some donators its fun come try us!
05/29/2012 9:46 pm
Pixel0fdeath
fire spread lava tnt everything enabled for pvp and greifing Areaguard for spawn And donators houses.

People who donate gain extra ranks and commands such was a knight gets a custom name tag and color + /fly /spawn /home /tp ect... and lots of Loot ingame
05/29/2012 9:44 pm
Pixel0fdeath
We dont really want more plugins because we are trying to have fun by keeping thing simple minecraft! Come pvp And bring your friends And have fun!!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome