Pixel PvP Needs Staff And Players!

Pixel0fdeath's Avatar Pixel0fdeath6/23/12 11:13 pm
6/24/2012 10:11 am
Pickle Puncher's Avatar Pickle Puncher
WE ARE 24/7 DEDICATED USA SERVER NON LAG. PURE PVP SMP Hard Core Factions Timber Shops and more! PVP RAID LIVE SURVIVE GREIF W/e DO UR HEARTS CONTENT! http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/pixel-pvp/ We also need moderators apply below in this format 1 why mod you 2 do your best to guard server? 3 mod /admin before? 4 behave and not greif server? 5Possible donation in future? (notrequired, is apreceatied) IP : 66.85.168.58:25582
Pixel0fdeath
Level 10 : Journeyman Mage

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/23/2012 11:18 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Pickle Puncher
IGN: M4GIK_MONSTER
Name: Cameron
Do you have Skype: Yes i do
Where do you live: Scotland
Timezone: GMT
Do you have a working microphone: Yes i do

How many hours a day will you spend on this server: 4-5 hours, depending on homework and assignments

Why do you want to become a Member of staff?
I want to become a Staff Member because many people break offences, and there are no mods or admins online when they do. I witness people spamming, combat logging and glitching, but i feel weak and i cannot do anything, i try to inform them of their offences but they refuse to listen. If i become a part of staff i will try my 100 percent best to upgrade the server into one of the most fairest environments to play in. There are no Guards on when i'm online, therefore it would be great to stop those CRIMINALS
I also believe that everyone deserves a second chance and that everyone is a NOOB at one stage of their MC life. My job, when i become staff, is to stop that noobishness in the server by answering questions and queries.

What assets do you have to provide for this server?
I have good leadership,persistance, intergrity, helpfulness, co-operation and kindness (sometimes). I am not bad tempered, cocky and selfish. I always listen to people and never lose the faith of who i am.

How i would like people to judge my application:
I want people to leave the things i have done to them (raids, pvp, grief) and i promise i will start over with you and be fair and not bias to anyone. Comment on my application without the thoughts of hatred in your mind please. Thank you.

Spammers: If people are spamming on the server i will tell them to stop, if they refuse i will mute them and jail them. If they spam with a client, i will take a screenshot and i will have to ban them.

Disrespect / Abusing Mods: IF someone abuses me, i will tell them to stop. If they don't i will mute them for some time (10-15 minutes). If they continue the next day or after the mute, i will jail them for at least 1 hour.

Glitchers: I will need satisfactory evidence before making my judgement. I will not accuse and i WILL be fair. If i catch someone Glitching, it will be an instant jail time for at least 1-2 hours.

Hackers: I will also need satisfactory evidence, if i receive it, i will tell them to remove the hacks and jail them for 1 hour minimum for not reading the rules at spawn, which clearly states it.

Combat Loggers: If someone combat logs, i will give them a warning, also forcing him to give back his stuff to the other player. If he constantly does it over and over again, it will be a jail for 2 hours.

Racism: I will not tolerate racism, it is one of the most cruel things on Earth to do. I will do my best to put a stop to it, i will tell them to stop, if they don't i will jail them for 1 hour no questions asked.

Advertising: If people advertise other servers i will jail them, because it won't work giving them a warning, they will keep on doing it, no matter what. If it is a genuine player telling his real life friend a server, i will tell him not to type in chat, but on Skype, /msg or facebook etc. I will release him and fine him one warning, making sure he does not do it again.

Note: The jail time for these offences depends on how severe they commited it. Also if i ban someone, on a MAJOR incident, i will take really good evidence and present it to Owner, to prevent false accusations agaisnt me. I will try to be kind and considerate to people if i get the Guard position because i'll be new and i don't want to ruin the first days of my new job.

Thank You
~Cameron

06/23/2012 11:51 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Mage
Pixel0fdeath
Accepted
06/24/2012 10:11 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Pickle Puncher
What rank will i BE?
Planet Minecraft

Website