Pixel Saga MC (NOW HIRING)

Domynator1717's Avatar Domynator17179/2/14 10:06 pm
9/13/2014 10:50 am
Domynator1717's Avatar Domynator1717
welcome the The Elite Pixelmon Server. We are currently looking for people to help build, run and make the server better, So that we can give people an enjoyble pixelmon experience. We are also going to try to implement Teams and groups as well as gyms. The server uses teleporting as its main mode of transportation as all the towns are far away. The server uses the latest version of forge as well as pixelmon 3.2.6 and custom NPCS 1.7.10. If you are experienced with Custom NPCS than please put it into your APPLICATION. Application, Job list and Mods below

Job List

ADMIN
MOD
GYMLEADER
CO-LEADER
SUB-LEADER
BUILDER
DEVELOPER

Application

IGN:
Timezone:
How often can you be online:
Job You want to apply for:
Why:
How Much experience do you have with this:

Mods

-snip-

Thanks
Domynator1717
Level 7 : Apprentice Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Domynator1717
09/13/2014 10:50 am
bump
Domynator1717
09/11/2014 9:46 pm
Sorry I havent been on I have been qutie busy
a30lopez
09/07/2014 10:43 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
also... if you dont have a website, i can make a test one for you guys (i have nothing else to do right now)
a30lopez
09/07/2014 10:38 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
IGN: a30lopez

How mature are you on a scale of 1-10: 9. Mature when it is most needed.

Timezone: PST (Pacific Standard Time)

Rank you are applying for: mod or gym leader

Reason for wanting this position(requires a paragraph):
I would like to help our the server a bit since it isn't really finished and many people are like the server very much. I would like this position because i am very skilled on bukkit servers since i owned about 3 server and 2 of them are badly being made so I should know how to work almost every plugin. I can also build for the server if they would like even though i don't call my self much of a builder. Im also a newly made youtuber so i can record some events on the server if you would like. (I also started to use Twitch)

How much time can you dedicate to the server:
I can dedicate as much time as i can since I'm really just asking on server most of the time. And every time I come out of school, I really just get on my computer and start playing minecraft with my friends. I have been on a minecraft server for about 2 years now so you know I'm dedicated. (Im still with them since all my friends are there :3)

Have you ever been banned on a server, if Yes why: I don't think I have ever been banned on a server.

Past experiences on servers:
I Owned about 3-4 server as of now. Im Developer on a friends server (manages all the files of the server and makes them work) , Owner On another friends server, Co-Owner on a good old friend's server (he also gave me a server once) , and tons of other staff ranks on other servers

What can you bring to the server: Im working on getting money on my paypal to start donating on servers, Good with plugins and managing stuff, Record on the server and also Twitch the server, thats all i can think of right now.

What Plugins Are You Familiar With: Im familiar with World Edit, World Guard, Almost All Permissions Plugins, Codeing, multiverse, Echopet, essentials, Buycraft, enjin_minecraft_plugin, ect

What Do You Think The Role Of A Helper Is: Helper is someone who tries to moderate the chat as best they can like advertising, scamming, and spamming, or the commands like /socialspy, /mute, /tempban, /kick, ect.

What do you specialize in: What do you specialize in: I try my best to specialize in coding and developing since I'm planning for my future carrier as a computer developer and engineer, so coding and helping out with permissions is my best bet, but i can also help moderate and maybe build a few thing here and there

How much will you be on in a week: I will try to be on at least 4-5 days a week since I'm ask most of the time on other servers and have nothing to do. I have a lot of free time

Extras: Im planning on being a good youtuber ( https://www.youtube.com/user/A30lopez ) and i just started to use Twitch ( http://www.twitch.tv/a30lopez ) And Also I'm really great to get along with... i have a weird but fun sense of humar and i hope i get accepted and make lots of new friends
Domynator1717
09/07/2014 10:32 pm
bump
geothermal007
09/07/2014 1:52 am
Level 25 : Expert Architect
check your pm
Domynator1717
09/07/2014 1:41 am
Bumb
Domynator1717
09/06/2014 4:32 pm
Bump
geothermal007
09/05/2014 4:29 am
Level 25 : Expert Architect
chance_pointer
09/04/2014 9:35 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: MINECRAFT01012
Timezone: Central
How often can you be online: I can be online for 3-6 hours each day.
Job You want to apply for: Moderator
Why: Because i want to help out server to the best of my ability and try to help out you as much as possible.

How Much experience do you have with this: I have owned a server before and i have been admin and moderator on alot of servers. I have had minecraft since the redstone update, and i have alot of experience.
Domynator1717
09/04/2014 8:36 pm
i was talking with some of my coleges and We are removing admin as it can only be for people we acutally know and trust so you are going to have to work you way up.

Sorry if anyone wanted to apply for admin
WordOut
09/04/2014 5:45 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Ninja
IGN: caleb478
Timezone: eastern
How often can you be online: everyday for at least 1-3 hours
Job You want to apply for: Mod/Co-Leader
Why:I enjoy playing with others and making this an enjoyable experience and allowing people to work together and keep things in order! I also would like to be a Co-leader to help others and be able to play with people on the server to get to know them more!
How Much experience do you have with this: I have not been a mod on a server before but I would like to start somewhere! I have not yet played pixelmon but I can start out as a mod and then leader once I've learned it because it seems really cool and fun! I am a fast learner for mods so it shouldn't be a problem!
Loyally
09/04/2014 12:43 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Cake
You offered me a job here now I'll fill out my form
Age 14
Time zone Gmt
Online 2 hours plus
Job admin or higher
Why because I'm bored need something to do and I believe that I can help people and make this server better
Expirance I help people on servers even if I'm just another guy

Please look at some of my builds on my account
Domynator1717
09/04/2014 9:48 am
It has come to my attention that some people didn't Know that custom npcs 1.7.10 has been installed into the server. So to find certain file you need for custom Npcs 1.7.10(Custom NPCS 1.7.10b) you go to skydaz and download the installer from there as I can not put links into my posts. Thank you
Domynator1717
09/03/2014 8:50 pm
Bump
Jacob72902
09/03/2014 11:45 am
Level 25 : Expert Artist
IGN:jacob72902
Timezone: Est(eastern standard time)
How often can you be online: 1- 3 hours a day
Job You want to apply for: Mod
Why: i am a hard worker who makes sure staff do there jobs and players are having fun. i also try to make sure everyone is following the rules and no hacker, spammer, advertiser are on.
How Much experience do you have with this: i have lot of experience in being such on a successful survival i was mod. i played with pixelmon in the past.
staccato
09/03/2014 11:13 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
IGN:ex_numbers
Timezone:mountain
How often can you be online:everyday for 12+ hours
Job You want to apply for:admin
Why:because I have use to own a server and I would love to help out with more and I feel I can help out a lot and i love pixelmon servers
How Much experience do you have with this:I have actually owned a server for a couple of months
Domynator1717
09/03/2014 8:33 am
BUMP
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome