(*Pixelmon*) Adventure Server Need Pro Builders

kinseypixelmon's Avatar kinseypixelmon12/27/13 1:36 pm
1/6/2014 11:48 am
ItsMeKaylaMarie's Avatar ItsMeKaylaMarie

Kinsey Pixelmon.

You Will Need Pixelmon Mod
My Name is Michael You may be wondering is this guy an experienced server owner? Yes I am I had a pixelmon server before which was averaging 30 players and made over 200 dollars through donations in 1 month. Am I the best builder though? No I am not this Is why I need you to help me build the Kinsey Region. The Server Will be on adventure mode so no breaking blocks accept for staff which means no world guard. What we will need to build is towns gyms shops poke centers and more. I already Have a professional builder Rudy18 who cant do it all and asked me to search for more builders. We will be constructing the server for about a week we wont build all of the towns for grand opening but we will build some.

Our server is 16gb Dedicated Server.

To Be accepted for this job you will need to be:
1. Mature
2. 12 or Older
3. An advanced builder
4. Polite Responsible and Trustworthy
5. Be on the server about an Hour everyday

App
Name:
Other Servers You have built for:
Why you are fit for the job:
Screenshots (you will have a good chance if you provide these):

what we have so far
kinseypixelmon
Level 13 : Journeyman Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/06/2014 11:48 am
Level 31 : Artisan Skinner
ItsMeKaylaMarie
Name: Kayla
IGN: Chaos7824

A little about yourself: In my free time I have a lot of hobbies, some of them are: drawing, playing guitar, singing, arts & crafts, writing, and video games. As you can see I am a very creative person. I am very mature but I can have some childish moments, as everyone does, it's what makes life interesting. I have a somewhat "Nerdy" and "Corny" sense of humor, at least I find my jokes funny.

Other Servers You have built for: I haven't built for servers but I like to build.

Why you are fit for the job: I like to build structures in Minecraft. When I build I try my very best, I never just "Put something together." It has to be perfect. I find little details are very important, it just puts the whole project thing together. Building is my passion, it's my way of expressing myself in a game that I love.

Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/Vv7zC#0 (More screenshots to come)
12/30/2013 11:13 am
kinseypixelmon
update: look above to see what we have so far!
12/30/2013 8:18 am
kinseypixelmon
bump
12/29/2013 9:45 am
kinseypixelmon
[+]DramaSweg[+]If you see we are same links with Ergi, we build together.

ok so i will count you guys as pretty much one app
12/29/2013 8:36 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
[+]DramaSweg[+]
If you see we are same links with Ergi, we build together.
12/29/2013 8:36 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
[+]DramaSweg[+]
APP
Name : JayVee Tocau
IGN : Rengax
A little about yourself : I play minecraft, pretty much in vacations and weekends. I like building because I'm good at it. I'm not shy to talk with you in skype, I'm a good man. I play MC if there's a available server I can go into.
Other Servers You have built for : ProvinceCraft, BlackoutEmpire and other closed servers
Why are you fit for the job : I fit for the job because I'm a good architect. I'm running a team called SuperSwegBuilders. The members of it is me and SuperTrollCraft.
Screenshots (you will have a good chance if you provide these): http://imgur.com/a/XS4oC
12/29/2013 8:33 am
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
WTFshady
Name:Ergi
IGN:WTFshady
A little about yourself:I'm 12 years old and I've been playing Minecraft for 2 years. I'm friendly and mature.
Other Servers You have built for:ProvinceCraft, BlackoutEmpire and some other servers that are closed.
Why you are fit for the job:I'm a really good builder
Screenshots (you will have a good chance if you provide these): http://imgur.com/a/XS4oC
BTW I'm applying as a group together with [+]DramaSweg[+]
12/28/2013 10:26 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Sike DucK
APP
Name: Elliott westwood
IGN: the_westwood
Skype: [i will message you, i dont like giving my sskype out like dis!]
A little about yourself:i play minecraft pretty much everyday helping out servers. i play on my ps3 sometimes and like to talk and be social but in a skype call i would have to know you a bit first [i am shy] i live in England. i spend at least 2 hours on minecraft on days when im able to play mc. i like girls. Nand i love helping people!
Other Servers You have built for: kapowcraft, [and a few others but i forgot the names of them as it was a long time ago!]
Why you are fit for the job:i am fit for the job because i build everytime i go on minecraft i have built for a bout 5 servers! so i have experience with building!
12/27/2013 1:45 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
toooraww
App: What is this?
Name: Edgar
IGN: toooraww
A little about yourself: I love to play pixelmon and I like helping people out! Give me a chance
Other Servers You have built for: My friend has had one, and i have had one but i cant pay for it
Why you are fit for the job: I love to help people out and I have a lot of free time.
No screenshots sorry. Never tooken one..

Give me a chance and I will prove to you that I can help out

Thanks!
12/28/2013 8:44 am
kinseypixelmon
It seems as if you are applying for a mod or admin we need advanced builders also screenshots are something your really going to need
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome