Pixelmon Obscure Obsidian - The most ambitious pixelmon server (LOOKING FOR BUILDERS)

Jean-Marc's Avatar Jean-Marc2/11/20 7:46 pm
1 emeralds 254 1
2/17/2020 3:45 pm
MrMagicBlox's Avatar MrMagicBlox
Hello, I'm JeanMarc, one of the owners of the upcoming Pixelmon Obscure Obsidian server. Our goal with our server is to create the most complete, elaborate, and unique Pixelmon adventure to ever exist. If you're curious about some of the stuff we've done that no other server has done already, you can take a quick look here: https://www.planetminecraft.com/server/pixelmon-obscure-obsidian/

To reach that goal, we have already assembled a very strong team for most aspects that we need to work on to make the server a reality. One of the issues that we're currently facing, however, is that some of our builders are currently busy with personal things, and as such, having a few more to help them would be appreciated. If you are interested in applying for builder, feel free to DM me here or on discord on JeanMarc#1252 with some of your build examples.
Jean-Marc
Level 28 : Expert Pokemon