PixelMon Server in Need of Builders/Mod[1.6.4]

prime909's Avatar prime90912/17/13 7:44 pm
1 emeralds 509 9
4/1/2014 9:25 am
Medx's Avatar Medx
PLEASE READ!

Hello! I am Prime, and I run a PixelMon Server, we are in need of Builders! Although you are applying for Builder, if your app is decent I might bypass you into the Jr Mod or Mod section.
IGN:

Timezone:

Why do you want to be a Builder?:

why we should make you Builder?:

What skills do you have that will make you a outstanding Builder?:

Have you ever been a Builder or higher on another server?:

What makes you stand out?:

Do you have screenshots of some of your good builds? if yes please link them:

Anything you would like to tell us?:
prime909
Level 5 : Apprentice Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/01/2014 9:25 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Taco
Medx
IGN: Ledaal10

Timezone: GMT+ 1

I've never been a Builder, Pixelmon related
And i've been a builder many times, at vanilla minecraft

why we should make you Builder?:

I don't know, why u should make me a builder, i'm here if you need me.

---> Modern - Pixelmon <--- It is nice to have the pokemon buildings?
i know how to make them, in minecraft

Have you ever been a Builder or higher on another server?:

Yes, of course i've been an Server Owner, Aswell.

What makes you stand out?:

Anything you would like to tell us?:

Nope, that's basically it
04/01/2014 9:00 am
Level 30 : Artisan Cake
Druxe
IGN: Druxe

Skype: Sorry no but I can come on extremely often. I always check PMC daily for Pm's so you can contact me using that.

Timezone: Eastern (United States)

I very much enjoy building and I like that feeling that I am doing something nice to help somebody.

Why we should make you Builder?: I am nice and I don't make things stupid or complicated. I put it in the middle. Just right. I'm excellent at working with a partner.

I have extremely good skills at building maxes and puzzles which I would be excellent at for the gyms.

Have you ever been a Builder or higher on another server?: Several servers I have been a builder on.

What makes you stand out?: I make things original my way with building tricks that most people don't know about.

Do you have screenshots of some of your good builds?: if yes please link them:I don't have enough time to restore all my servers and worlds to take screenshots, if you make me builder, then I might.

Anything you would like to tell us?: I have played Pokemon Emerald, Fire red, Leaf green, Soulsilver, Black, Black 2, X, and all of the ranger games. I have played minecraft since it came out. Also I own one server that I will be soon doing a giveaway for. The ip is: flamecraftmc.mooo.com. It is usually off nowadays.I own a very successful server with my friend smcerm. The ip is colorcraft.zapto.org.

I very much hope you accept my application for builder. See you later!!
12/29/2013 9:46 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ta04029
IGN: ta04029

Timezone: AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time)

Why do you want to be a Builder?:I want to be a builder because I have the potential to be a good builder, just nobody gives me a chance.

why we should make you Builder?: Because im only young and as I get older (if I be a builder) my structures will keep getting better

What skills do you have that will make you a outstanding Builder?: In real life in my family I design peoples rooms to their personality so that might come in handy.

Have you ever been a Builder or higher on another server? No I have only been mods on different servers.

What makes you stand out?: I dont know if you watch Keralis on youtube, but he is my inspiration and I have made nearly all of his buildings.

Do you have screenshots of some of your good builds? if yes please link them: I did on my old computer but it broke and now im using my mums

Anything you would like to tell us?: I have a bunch of great ideas for a pixelmon server amd I can start right away!
12/20/2013 2:16 pm
prime909
bump
12/19/2013 3:48 pm
prime909
bump
12/19/2013 1:16 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
jake4ever
IGN:Jake4ever

Timezone:GMT +1

Why do you want to be a Builder?:I love building things and almost everytime i help the server i learn or get new idea of how to build better

why we should make you Builder?:Well im good at building(Mostly Medieval) But can ofcause also build a great amount of different pkm buildings

What skills do you have that will make you a outstanding Builder?:Decorations Both inside and outside.

Have you ever been a Builder or higher on another server?: I been admin before on a server(Dopetothecraft)

What makes you stand out?:I would say my Decorations skills.

Do you have screenshots of some of your good builds? if yes please link them:www.flickr.com/photos/111932875@N06/

Anything you would like to tell us?:No
12/18/2013 11:43 pm
prime909
bump
12/18/2013 5:24 pm
prime909
bump
12/17/2013 8:12 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Architect
Maheenstar1
Skype: Sorry I don't have any! But Please PM me because I have other contacts available!

Timezone: Northeastern United States (Virginia)

Why do you want to be a Builder?: I want to be a builder so I can help the server improve by building something that arracts people.

why we should make you Builder?: I have been builders on over 20 servers.

What skills do you have that will make you a outstanding Builder?: I'm not good at Pixel but starting to learn. I'm a master at making server spawns

Have you ever been a Builder or higher on another server?: Yes I been Admins on 5 server and Co-Owner on one server

What makes you stand out?: By working hard until it looks best!

Anything you would like to tell us?: Nope.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome