The following are required
-Must be 14+

Builder
Click to reveal
-Name

Click to reveal
-Name
-Past Experience
-What would you do if a player where to ask for items since he supposidly lost some items or pokemon?
-What would you do if you saw someone flying without a pokemon?
-How would you be able to help someone if their base were to be griefed

Admin
Click to reveal
-Past Experience
-Example of Leadership
-What would you do if a staff member were to be abusing their power?
-What are 10 rules that you would enforce on the server
TheUnseenYeti
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/18/2014 8:04 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
APieGuy
Sorry my app's a it long!

IGN: GloriousStalin

Poke/Pixelmon experience: Got the first pokemon game when it came it for christmas! Since then, I've been infatuated with pokemon and can name essentially every one. I have owned a pixelmon server that became extremely successful but I couldn't afford to keep it running. I have actually edited the pixelmon files myself at times, and contributed to the early version models!

MC Expirience: Playing minecraft since it came out (Alpha .30 lol)

Server Experience: Owned a good sum of servers, was admin/mod on many when I was younger.

Plugins experience: Although I code in C++ (not java, which minecraft is run on) The script basics are still there, so I can read throughout plugin scripts to help you understand them better. n top of that I can also tweak plugins to exactly your liking. Last, I have pretty much memorized all basic plugin commands, and know them like the back of my hand.

On a scale of 1/10 how well do you work with people: 9/10

Reason for applying: I'd love to help your server in any way to see it blossom. I need something to do whilst I have no class, and this seems like a lot of fun.

I can be on for around 6 hours a day give or take (EST)

Apply for: Co-Owner/Admin

Why you are the best applicant:
I would like to first introduce myself. My name Is Mason Arain. I am currently studying at Princeton University for CS50 (Computer Coding), and a minor Marketing and Macro-Economics. Some hobbies I enjoy are playing video games, playing lacrosse, and hanging out with my friends and girlfriend. I would like to apply for Co-Owner/Admin on your pixelmon server (Duh Lol). Now, you are probably wondering, "Why should I pick this guy?" Well, let me start by saying I can ensure a fair and fun time for your players. I can, because I am old and rather mature, and can keep all the players and other staff in check. I can do that all while cracking jokes and having an over all fun time with everyone. Next, I go to school for computers so should any unfortunate problem arise, I can help fix it. This includes developing a website for your server or coding a plugin. Furthermore, I'm available quite often to do your bidding! Then, with my "Mad Marketing Skillz" I can promote your servers in ways that would cost a lot of money if you paid someone. To continue that, I also have a YouTube channel with 35,000+ views and quite a few hundred subscribers, so I can get a few people to join this server willing to donate. Overall, I hoped you enjoyed my app, and I ensure I can help your server!
Thanks,
Mason

Sorry again for long application!
09/18/2014 3:44 am
Level 25 : Expert Architect
geothermal007
09/13/2014 9:25 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Grump
Vexilius
I think he's dead. Let's move on, boys.
09/13/2014 1:56 am
geothermal007
09/10/2014 3:24 am
geothermal007
09/09/2014 6:27 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Grump
Vexilius
Applying for Admin.

Past Experience: I am admin on the World of Keralis creative server for just over two years. The server has reached over 100k registered builders and it's the pride of the youtuber Keralis.

Examples of Leadership: two years ago I was "cantor" in my fraternity. That mostly involved a lot of shouting, keeping large groups of people in check and disciplinary action against the ones stirring up trouble. Keep in mind that a European fraternity is very different from its American equivalent.

Staff Power Abuse: The funny thing is that I've ran into this plenty of times before. I report my intel and proof directly to the co-owner of the server. He decides on what disciplinary action to take against the culprit, based on the evidence. For myself, however, the only tolerance is "zero tolerance". The members of staff are in a position of great authority and responsability. Their actions reflect on the server as a whole. They need to act and behave accordingly.

10 Rules:
1. Griefing = Permanent ban
2. Plagiarism without due credit to the OC = Permanent ban
3. Advertisement = warning/kick, followed up with a 5day tempban.
4. Profanity can only be used with moderation. Obscene behavior will not be tolerated. Do not intentionally insult people.
5. Using mods that upset the balance of the game will result in a ban.
6. No E-begging (rankhunting, or begging for free stuff).
7. No Spamming
8. Do not harass other players
9. No coffin-traps (inescapable playertraps)
10. If you find a glitch or bug. Report it. Do not exploit it under any circumstances.
09/09/2014 6:26 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
thelonewolf6
-Age 14

-Skype tylernico1

-Past Experience i used to own a server with my brother called crimsonprison (you can look it up in the servers section his name is slayed_demon)

-Example of Leadership: i used to own a prison server which had about 15-20 people daily and i have been staff on 2 other servers

-What would you do if a staff member were to be abusing their power? i would first take a screen shot of them abusing there powers so if they try to lie their way out of it i have proof of them then i would temp ban them for a day and either post the pic on forums or send it to you over Skype

-What are 10 rules that you would enforce on the server 1. No hacks 2. No swearing, 3. No advertising other servers 4. No asking for op ranks items or in this case Pokemon, 5. Respect all staff and players, No sexist Racist or Homophobic remarks, 6. No full caps messages, No spamming chat, 7. If reporting a player have proof of what they have done, 8. Do not grief other peoples builds 9. no nuke towers (1x1 towers going into the sky) 10. Do not build near spawn
09/09/2014 5:32 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
G_T_M_H_ Does MC
Admin Role

Past Experience: I am currently a helper on a small server and also a Moderator on another

Examples Of Leadership: I am currently my Class Representative (I represent my class at Pupil Council meetings) and I also own my own server with about 10 people daily, and I am the Leader of my patrol at my local Scouts.

Staff Members Abuse Power: If a staff member of a lower rank than myself were to abuse their powers and/or misbehave then I would tell them that what they were doing isnt allowed and explain the rules to them, If they continued then I would give them a second warning and If they continued still, to misbehave, then I would ban them for a day, message the owner, and tell the owner about the current situation so that it could be taken from there.

10 Rules: 1. No Griefing, 2. No Spamming messages, 3. No Advertising, 4. No Cursing of calling names, 5. No Using Banned Mods (Xray, Flying), 6. No Asking for Ranks or Items, 7. No Racism/Sexism, 8. Do not build 1x1 towers, 9. Do not Build within a 100 block radius of spawn, 10. Do Not Encase other players builds making it hard for them to get in and out
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome