clairerocksyeah's Avatar clairerocksyeah8/15/14 2:44 pm
1 emeralds 1.2k 54
8/18/2014 2:03 am
Smooth_Al's Avatar Smooth_Al
:Isnt going up

Here are the applications:

Click to reveal
BUILDER APPLICATION
Builders will have to, well, be good builders. There will be much to do, so get busy!
Name:
IGN:
Age (no minimum):
Skype (optional):
Experience:
Previous builds (description and/or pics:
Why you want to be a builder:
What you can contribute:
Your area of expertise

Click to reveal
HELPER APPLICATION
The helpers are basically for when mods need help. They are also mod replacements, if none are on.
Name:
IGN:
Age (no minimum):
Skype (optional):
Previous experience:
Why you want to be a helper:
What you can contribute:
What do you do if a player is being rude while you help them?:

Click to reveal
JrMod Application
A JrMod is basically a mod in training. He will help players as a mod does, but he won't have as much power until he is promoted.
Name:
IGN:
Age (no minimum):
Skype (optional):
Previous experience:
Why you want to be a JrMod:
What you can contribute:
What do you consider most ban-worthy? Just one thing:

Click to reveal
Mod Application
A mod is the backbone of a server. They do the most staff work. We're starting with 2, but that's flexible.
Name:
IGN:
Age (no minimum):
Skype (optional):
Previous experience:
Why you want to be a mod:
What you can contribute:
If a JrMod requested help, how would you help them?:

Click to reveal
HeadMod
The headmod is a big deal. He will help the staff and be basically in charge of them. He will do the most kicking and banning, and will have promotion and demotion power.
Name:
IGN:
Age (no minimum):
Skype (optional):
Previous experience (necessary):
Why you want to be a head mod:
What you can contribute:
If a mod kicked someone for no reason what would you do?:

Click to reveal
JrAdmin
The JrAdmin is similar to the admin but with a bit less power.
Name:
IGN:
Age (no minimum):
Skype (optional):
Previous experience:
Why you want JrAdmin:
What you can contribute:
If people were cursing (not allowed) what would you do?:

Click to reveal
Admin
These people are the behind the scenes workers of the game. They monitor the chat, player activity, and signs of hacking among many things. The admin makes sure no one swears, hacks, griefs, or does any other against-the-rules things.
Name:
IGN:
Age (no minimum):
Skype (optional):
Previous experience:
Why you want Admin:
What you can contribute:
If someone LOOKED like they were hacking what would you do?
clairerocksyeah
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Smooth_Al
08/18/2014 2:03 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Network
is there a reason the server isn't going up ?
Smooth_Al
08/17/2014 10:44 am
this is my application, I hope it has enough information and you will accept

hello I would like to apply for mod,
IGN: Smooth_Al
Name: my name is Elise

What can you do for this server:

I am a great builder, I have built about 3 other servers and have given them ideas to work on from the start. also I have been staff on many different kinds of servers like skyblock, survival and factions so I am familiar with the different rules and perks of each server. I am a great helper, I can prove that by saying that on another server called vortex (I don't know if you have heard of it) ,witch is a popular server getting around 1000 people online, I am staff on their skyblock server. on my application I put a list of who I had helped in the last week and this list was roughly 100 people long. I give many unique ideas to all the different servers I am staff on and when I think of something I either write it down or tell the owner. also I am good at spotting bugs and hackers. to record hackers I have the full version of fraps, fraps is really easy to use because all you have to do is open the program and press F9 to record. as well as all this, when I am not online I will most likely be on forums checking everything and commenting on latest posts.

Why do you want staff:

I would really appreciate getting staff because I, like many other people, love to build so when I saw this brand new server I thought to myself, I would love to help build !. then I came on and talked to everyone and go to know people (because you have to know who the people are and how you can help them before you apply for staff)

Any other info:

first if all, I live in England so I am a different time zone to most staff on most servers (because a lot of people on minecraft
live in usa or new york or Canada) so I can be online when no one else is online. also I am a very good job manager, meaning I have lots of jobs and ideas but I organise them carefully so that everyone has a job or something to do. aswell as this I have a brother, that is 10 years old (a very mature 10 year old) that is helpful and if you need something he will most likely do it, and a dad that is very techy and knows everything about computers, so he will be able to download anything we need to help the server.

I did used to have Skype but after a while every time I skyped my screen froze and I couldn't do anything. I tried to re-install the app a couple of times but it still did exactly the same as it did the first (freeze my screen).
LACM2011
08/17/2014 6:57 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Mod Application
A mod is the backbone of a server. They do the most staff work. We're starting with 2, but that's flexible.
Name: Lachlan
IGN:LACM2011
Age (no minimum):14
Skype (optional):
Previous experience: i have made a little server on my own and have played aound with alot of plaugins
Why you want to be a mod:id love to share my knowledge with others
What you can contribute:I can help a lot with the plugins and i will keep the server healthy
If a JrMod requested help, how would you help them?: i would tell them what they need to know and encourage them along
PookieSK
08/17/2014 6:24 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Network
minecraft-server-types-with-every-thing-included-t429060.html
This dude can help you with all the server problems.
derpsa
08/17/2014 1:05 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Network
Admin
These people are the behind the scenes workers of the game. They monitor the chat, player activity, and signs of hacking among many things. The admin makes sure no one swears, hacks, griefs, or does any other against-the-rules things.
Name: Logan
IGN: mah46124
Age (no minimum): 13
Skype (optional): mah46124
Previous experience: Lots of it on servers im the owner of my own right now it went down but will be up at 6 in the morning, im mod for a prison server named loopin network those are my current staff experiance to this point... i used to staff many servers witch are no longer up!
Why you want Admin: I want to have a place to spend my extra time and help out in a helpful sort of way
What you can contribute: I can contribute my full help and assistance and i can probably find lots of ways for you to advertise your server
If someone LOOKED like they were hacking what would you do?: i'd notify the other staff and the owner/co-owner if they are on then i would /vanish on them and /tp to them andwatch them closely to watch and see if they work hacking.
Butterblender
08/16/2014 11:59 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Explorer
Hey, how much RAM are you thinking of ordering?
PookieSK
08/16/2014 5:17 pm
Chewtobbacca
08/16/2014 11:34 am
Name:Billy
IGN: Chewtobbacca
Age (no minimum):13
Skype (optional):
Previous experience: I want HeadMod because if people are doing hacks/caps etc, i would like the permission to stop these players and kick/Ban Perm if necessary.
Why you want to be a head mod:This is because I like to help people out and i want to be in game and IRL
What you can contribute:I can Contribute My skills of PixelArt and my Knowledge of ideas.
If a mod kicked someone for no reason what would you do?: I would ask him/her for whats going here and stop what they are doing.
or
IGN:Chewtobbacca
Skype (optional):
Previous experience:Why you want Admin:I want admin because if people are doing hacks/caps etc, i would like the permission to stop these players and kick if necessary.
If someone LOOKED like they were hacking what would you do?I would keep watching for a few moments to see what happens after then if it is a hack i will kick them
Kingotter1234
08/16/2014 9:19 am
NOOOOOOO
hubertngforever
08/16/2014 9:12 am
Oh no.....
clairerocksyeah
08/16/2014 9:12 am
Guys, I'm so sorry but we're having some major developing issues. The server may not go up.
Kingotter1234
08/16/2014 8:58 am
Hi my name Is Ryan. I'm 13 and I'd like to apply for staff. My ign is kingotter123 and I'd like to become a helper. I have no skype But I have previous experiences as builder Mod, Headmod, And Evo (Head Admin).Why I want to be helper is I'm a good problem solver and like to help and have fun. I can help with about anything on the server, including building, commands and about anything else you need. If someone was being rude to me while I was helping them, I would say " Hey buddy I'm trying to help you. please be patient with me while I fix the problem". Thank you for your time and I hope you consider me.
clairerocksyeah
08/16/2014 8:40 am
All right, I already bought it with MCpro and I can't change that, but would someone tell me how to add more groups please? Or do it for me?
The_Potash_Apple
08/16/2014 7:02 am
BUILDER APPLICATION
Builders will have to, well, be good builders. There will be much to do, so get busy!
Name: Tyler
IGN: Potash_Apple
Age (no minimum): 18
Skype (optional): Sp Bombshell
Experience: Not much, but currently a builder on another server
Previous builds (description and/or pics: I can show over Skype... I don't know how to on here...
Why you want to be a builder: So I can show my creativity
What you can contribute: A unique style!
Your area of expertise: Midevil, or sort of like that
Smooth_Al
08/16/2014 5:59 am
I am going to start at builder but could I work up if I get the builder position ? also I would like to do a app that involves much more information, am I allowed to do that ?
clairerocksyeah
08/16/2014 8:52 am
Go ahead
InFeRnOPhAlAnX
08/16/2014 5:51 am
Mod Application
Name: Josh

IGN: xsnakev

Age (no minimum): 21

Skype (optional): josh.coupe26 (feel free to add me)

Previous experience:I have been a head admin on 1 server for over a year before, i have also been a co-owner for a few months if i remember rightly so i know alot of commands, i have also been a mod twice and worked my way up, so i think i have experience.

Why you want to be a mod:I would like to be apart of the staff as i am mature, i can bring humor to the staff and everyone else, i can help anyone if they need it but not give out items if they beg for it. I can handle myself and others in a situation if i have to, and i always listen to 2 sides of a story not just one and being bias.

What you can contribute: I can offer help to anyone on the server with my past experience, if anyone needs help im usually the first person to try and help them, if i cant help them i will pass them onto a higher rank, i will try and help out the helpers and JrMod's because learning from higher ranks is the best way to learn sometimes, i will also try help admins and owners if i know what to do.

If a JrMod requested help, how would you help them?: Depending on what it is, if i can help them i will try give them tips so i dont do it all and they learn, but if they cant do it like a command i will tell them what to do, but i will do the command so hopefully they can teach a JrMod when they are at Moderator, but if i cant help them i will ask a admin or the owner if they are on.
PookieSK
08/16/2014 5:37 am
Chewtobbacca
08/16/2014 2:44 am
IGN:Chewtobbacca
orangehater
08/15/2014 9:38 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Network
Name: Jason

IGN: battlemonster98

Previous Builds: I Have Built Medieval Houses In Detail as Well as Helping Others With Bigger Builds such as Medieval Castles.

Why Do You Want To Be Builder: Because I Feel I Can Help The Server Tremendously and Put a lot of Time into my Builds.

What Can You Contribute: I can Contribute Time and Effort Into The Server and Into My Builds.

Your Area Of Expertise: Medieval Builds, but I'm Open To New Things

P.S: I'm Not The Fastest Builder But I Put A Lot Of Time Into My Builds and My Detail Shows It. Plus I'm Still Learning World Edit.
EndifyGamingHD
08/15/2014 9:37 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Modder
BUILDER APPLICATION
Name:EndifyGamingHD
IGN:GreenMist2
Age (no minimum):16
Skype (optional):N/A
Experience:10/10
Previous builds (description and/or pics:check out my planet minecraft acc.
Why you want to be a builder: to help out the server and be a better builder
What you can contribute: great building styles
Your area of expertise:
http://www.twitch.tv/endifygaminghd
http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/endifygaminghd/
hubertngforever
08/15/2014 9:11 pm
Application for Helper
Name: Hubert
IGN: Hubertngforever
Age (no minimum):11
Skype (optional): Will tell if accepted
Previous experience: Was an Mod in an server started last year. The server is now dead however as admins and Owner has no time to spend on the server.
Why you want to be a helper: I like helping people, and create a fun Minecraft community for others.
What you can contribute: I can be on daily, and help staff whenever they need it.
What do you do if a player is being rude while you help them? I will kindly ask them to be more respectful towards me. If they continue being rude, I might ask a mod to handle their behaviour.

Thanks for reading my application. Have a nice day.
Jdabawse
08/15/2014 9:07 pm
IGN:Jdabawse
Age (no minimum): Adult
Skype (optional):
Previous experience: I am Head-Mod on a few servers
Why you want Moderator: I personally love helping players out while I participate in games with them.
What you can contribute: I can help with bringing a happier atmosphere to this brand new server.
If someone LOOKED like they were hacking what would you do? I would drink an invisibility potion and follow him to see what their up to. If need be I will remove the player from the server for a few days. If the hacking continues they will receive a permanent ban.
Captainhcaz2
08/15/2014 8:32 pm
Name's Zach
IGN is Captainhcaz2
16 Y/O
Skype Don't wanna give it out, sorry
Lets see, my experiences aren't very good server wise, I was builder on 2 but both shut down due to expenses outtaking the intake.
My Previous Builds on minecraft I do some weird houses, like houses out of the ordinary, I get quite a bit of praise for them, so I don't know. I have built a small pvp arena, but again all these were on the servers that shut down
Well it sounds like you want builders, and I want something to do, plus I seem to be a decent builder so maybe we could help eachother out.
Well I can contribute my building skill, and will help out as much as I can
My area of expertise as said above is houses and symmetrical designs (Such as murals on walls and stuff)

After the server gets people on it, I would also like to become a mod/helper/admin, but we can talk about that after I show you what Ive got
clairerocksyeah
08/15/2014 8:16 pm
Quick question. I'm setting up my server through MCprohosting. I got the setup tool, which allows for only five groups. How do I add more manually?
hubertngforever
08/16/2014 4:09 am
Don't set the server up using MCprohosting, there has been an issue lately about users being unable to connect to servers with MCProhosting.
clairerocksyeah
08/15/2014 8:13 pm
plumppuffypigAdmin Application

Accepted!
clairerocksyeah
08/15/2014 8:12 pm
LightmareJrAdmin Application

Accepted
clairerocksyeah
08/15/2014 7:46 pm
Anything about the server can be sent to pixlverse@outlook.com, even applications if you don't want them here.
Lightmare
08/15/2014 7:22 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Engineer
JrAdmin Application

Name: Just call me Alex
IGN: DiamondsMaster aka Dia
Age (no minimum): 19
Skype (optional): Im not giving it except if really needed
Previous experience: I was helper on a gamemode on Shotbow (civcraft for those who know)
Why you want JrAdmin: I want to try a difference experience and have a bit more power since as helper I was feeling people weren't really listening when I was trying to moderate the server and also hacker was a big problem and as an helper you can't handle it. If you ask why not admin? I don't have the experience as an Jradmin (hightest is Mod) So I don't want to skip power level.
What you can contribute: I can help new player guiding them , explaining the rule , how to play , I can moderate the chat alot since im without a job at the moment, I know the basic plugin permissions , how to set up plugin and understand crash if ever happen
If people were cursing (not allowed) what would you do?: I would warn them first, like *excuse me , player1 can you watch your word. If he start again I would kick him. If he keep I would just mute him but it really depend on the server rule and *punishment book* but in my opinion to be fair they need a warning before muting and why I kick after? cause sometime they could have missed my message so to be fair and make sure they understand why they will get muted if they continue I kick them
plumppuffypig
08/15/2014 6:58 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Name: Ryan

IGN: plumppuffypig

Skype (optional): sorry no skype but i have teamspeak: plumppuffypig

Previous experience: i am currently owner of a new server called slime pig survival (not out to the public yet).

id be happy to give you a staff position on my server if you accept me. i was also co owner on a server a while ago

Why you want Admin:
i like helping servers grow and i know how hard it is setting up a new server.

What you can contribute:
im great with redstone, commands, plugins, and im always active and i am polite and fair to everyone.

If someone LOOKED like they were hacking what would you do?
first i would follow them and see what they were doing and if i was very sure they were hacking i would ask them stop. if they admitted they were hacking and stopped then and there i would warn them that if they did it again i would ban them. if they didnt admit they were hacking i would still warn them. if they stopped after that and never did it again i would be fine, but if they hack again later, i will temp ban them for a while and if they come back on again after the tempban and continue hacking i will ban them forever.
(if you want me to just ban them right away thats fine with me)

p.s
i will take any staff position but i perfer one like admin. please consider this.
TRAEYBOY529
08/15/2014 6:50 pm
cya Bye

(Sorry for 2x Posting)
TRAEYBOY529
08/15/2014 6:50 pm
Name: Traey Griffin

IGN: TRAEYBOY529

Age (no minimum): 11

Skype (optional): Nope (Glad its Optional)

Previous experience: started this rank Exp in may

Why you want Admin: Because i'll be checking if i see a hacker

What you can contribute: More players

If someone LOOKED like they were hacking what would you do? I would just wait for a few mins and if its real ban the hacker if its fake just kick

I'm Writing this before i go to bed
clairerocksyeah
08/15/2014 6:45 pm
We're in need of builders!
Willgoat
08/15/2014 5:56 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
This is getting intense.
clairerocksyeah
08/15/2014 5:53 pm
Applications for HeadMod are closed though I havent reached a decision.
LegoGalacySquad
08/15/2014 5:28 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
HeadMod

Name: Desmond

IGN: LegoGalaxySquad

Age (no minimum): 14

Skype (optional): N/A

Previous experience (necessary): I am not a Head Mod but I am currently a Admin on one of my servers. I have experienced grievers, trolls, rude players, and advertisers before, and I know the appropriate actions to do when one comes online. If a user is rude I would ask first to stop 3 times then temp mute them.

Why you want to be a head mod: I believe I can bring happiness and order to this server. I will see if all users is happy/ satisfied with the server and it users within it. If one isn't, I will do anything (Almost) to make sure that user is happy playing. I will do almost anything to contribute to this server to make sure it is the best out there. am kind and fair to everyone.

What you can contribute: I can bring fairness and order to this server to make sure everybody is having a good time on the server. I am also a good builder so I might inspire a few users to be a good builder too.

If a mod kicked someone for no reason what would you do?: I would ask the mod why he/she did it. Then I would ask the user who was kicked for his/her side of the story. Then I would see what happened, if it was a appropriate action in that case and then would find a punishment for both or for one of them. If the problem is high above my head I would report this problem to the Admin/Owner.
PookieSK
08/15/2014 5:12 pm
deleted
pinkparadoxXx
08/15/2014 4:41 pm
Level 1 : New Network
HeadMod

Name: Sarah

IGN: pinkparadox

Age (no minimum): 14

Skype (optional): pinkbarneyPBC

Previous experience (necessary): I was once an admin on two servers and a mod on one. I helped out around the servers and helped think of ideas and build spawn and other buildings.

Why you want to be a head mod: I would like to be Headmod because I'll help out around the server, if anyone is being rude I'll kindly tell them to stop and if they don't kick then ban.

What you can contribute: I'll help build around the server, give ideas, help newcomers.

If a mod kicked someone for no reason what would you do?: I would ask them why they did that, for what reason and if it's an unreasonable kick. example: if the mod was just trolling or something and kicked someone I would ask them why, and kick them for a while.
MaxellFaxell
08/15/2014 4:32 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
JrAdmin
The JrAdmin is similar to the admin but with a bit less power.
Name: Jacob
IGN: Thincenter123
Age (no minimum): 16
Skype (optional): thinkcenter123 (Baby Hulk)
Previous experience: 2 servers Admin and im currently a builder on two small servers.
Why you want JrAdmin: I want to try somthing a little diffrent and I dont want all the responsablity the Admin or head admin has,
What you can contribute: Well I would make sure people are being nice to staff and players and to make sure that everyone follows the rules if they don't i'll give them a warning then so on.
If people were cursing (not allowed) what would you do?: I'd give them a warning and if they keep it going I would jailed them (if you have a jail on the server) or I'd kick them.
clairerocksyeah
08/15/2014 4:17 pm
The server will be up tomorrow
Butterblender
08/15/2014 5:11 pm
Sweet! Can't wait!
Willgoat
08/15/2014 3:56 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Everybody has to start small. You were once a person with no experience.
Butterblender
08/15/2014 3:58 pm
But you are not starting small. You are applying for Admin. The highest rank.
clairerocksyeah
08/15/2014 3:59 pm
I understand, and if Willgoat doesn't do well I'll demote him.
Butterblender
08/15/2014 3:49 pm
HELPER APPLICATION
The helpers are basically for when mods need help. They are also mod replacements, if none are on.
Name: James

IGN: Butterblender

Skype (optional):

Previous experience: I own a fairly popular server and I was once a staff member of Intercraften, a server praised by the CEO of Mojang himself. After leaving that server, I was given staff on a number of different server, whatever the rank.

Why you want to be a helper: I would like to be Helper so I can start small, and work my way up to the big ranks. I don't think you should accept all the people who will apply for Admin. They have little experience and do not know how to spell (no offence)

What you can contribute: Even though I run my own server, I can give time to this one too. Since I am still in summer, I can be on the server every day and for as long as I can.

What do you do if a player is being rude while you help them?: I would try to be as nice as I can to them, and keep helping. I would say things like, "Please don't be rude," or "I am just trying to help," I will try to be as nice as I can at all times.

I thank you for reading my application and I hope you consider it.
anonpmc1494372
08/15/2014 3:35 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
[deleted]
Chewtobbacca
08/15/2014 3:27 pm
Ps i do not have IGN
clairerocksyeah
08/15/2014 3:28 pm
IGN is In Game Name and if you can give me that you'll be considered.
Chewtobbacca
08/15/2014 3:26 pm
If a mod kicked someone for no reason what would you do?: I would ask him/her for whats going here and stop what they are doing.
or
IGN:
Skype (optional):
Previous experience:Why you want Admin:I want admin because if people are doing hacks/caps etc, i would like the permission to stop these players and kick if necessary.
If someone LOOKED like they were hacking what would you do?I would keep watching for a few moments to see what happens after then if it is a hack i will kick them
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome