Plugin Developer needed

Nickick7x3's Avatar Nickick7x310/5/13 12:43 pm
1 emeralds 125 1
10/6/2013 5:14 am
Nickick7x3's Avatar Nickick7x3
I have started up a minigames server, and we have created one (finished) minigame so far. One problem with it is that it is entirely vanilla, and run by command blocks.

We would like a plugin, that would count how many players there are in said world, then if there were enough, begin a count-down, allowing players to choose their classes/whatever, then it would teleport them to a set area/whatever. Then after a configurable amount of time, it would teleport them BASED ON THEIR Y CO-ORDINATE into another arena which is identical, just upside-down, making it look like the gravity has flipped.

Another thing that would be nice, would be if once the game had started, no-one would be able to join until the game was over, and it reset. A force-start option would be great too (VIPs etc...)

If anyone thinks that they can do this, feel free to comment below, or pm me, you will be allowed on the server so that you can actually see what it does and everything. Ask any questions you have as well, I will do my best to answer them...
Nickick7x3
Level 5 : Apprentice Warrior