1/10/2013 7:01 am
Noragamii's Avatar Noragamii
Server Recruitment List

Co-Owner: 0/1 (Fixing Problems)
Manager: 0/2 (Fixing Problems)
Admin: 0/3
Mod: 0/3
Builder: 0/5

If you have suggestions of ranks inform me at hoshangluen@ymail.com i will be checking it everyday
Server Time schedule: Mondays-Fridays=3:00-8:30, Saturdays and Sundays= Morning-Night (Sometimes closed because i went out for shopping eating etc.)

IP: PocketCraft.zapto.org

Here's the format!

IGN:
Building skill 0/10:
Are you active?
Any suggestions for ranks?
Skype(Optional):
Email(Optional):

If you don't follow the format i will not be ACCEPTING YOU

Thank you for reading
See you there
-PocketMinecraft (Owner of PocketCraft)
PocketMinecraft
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Noragamii
01/10/2013 7:01 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
Turn on the server?
PocketMinecraft
01/10/2013 6:51 am
everyone you have to join the server so i will give you rank too
PocketMinecraft
01/10/2013 6:50 am
anyways do you wanna be a mod or a builder think properly a builder can kick build and destroy but a mod can kick and ban only well i am leaving it to you
Vecrul
01/10/2013 5:39 am
APPLICATION
IGN: Synchronox

Building skill 0/10: 9.7

Why do you want to be our staff?
I haven't played on many servers where I haven't been some sort of staff member or helper, why? I hate the feeling of being on a server, alone with no power or priority, seeing people break rules with no-one online to kick them, catch someone cheating and no-one I can show evidence to, just in general, if I'm on a server for over 10 minutes and I have no priority I tend to just get bored and leave, I love helping out people in need and getting recognized for it, I'm excellent at solving problems and settling arguments between players, I'm fun and easy to get along with, I'm fairly quiet and never disrespect the servers rulle board!

Are you active? If that means that I'm online and never have massive breaks off for no reason then yes.

Any suggestions for ranks?
Maybe create a Head-Admin, And a Head-Mod most servers have them and they work GREAT!

Skype(Optional): Luke.Altavilla (Mic being repaired until 14th Jan)

Email(Optional):
vecrul@hotmail.com
PocketMinecraft
01/10/2013 5:23 am
Okay once I get back home I will I will give you mod rank
yoshijj
01/09/2013 11:32 am
IGN: yoshijj
Building skill 0/10: 7/10
Why do you want to be our staff? because im know alot of plugins/commands i can help with getting rid of griefers and hackers and help all the players.
Are you active? yes 5-8 hours aday
Any suggestions for ranks? you could have a rank for dealing with griefers and hackers called dealler
Skype(Optional): havent got one
Email(Optional): robbo.74@hotmail.com
Evelet01134Simon
01/09/2013 11:18 am
IGN:Evelet01134Simon
Building skill:8/10
Why?:I am always contributing positivley to the community. I am a helpful happy person to be around! How am I helpful? I help new players start of, staff or not staff, I will deal with situations with care and respect. As you see I am experienced with no kicks,bans or mutes from servers up to this day because I always follow rules and don't ask for special treatment or permissions! I never abuse my powers, and I never will because it may be unfair to other players!
How will you help?
I can help the server by advertising the server on popular Minecraft/gaming websites suchas: PMC, Yogscast, Antvenom and Skitscape fan websites. I can ensure that players are following all rules (Being respectful, No cheats ect.) And make sure they are getting the best experience they can on the server
How can you help players?
I can help players by dealing with situations with care and respect, Here is an example
Randomer!: F*** F*** F***
Meh!: Please can you not swear, abd what is wrong?
Randomer!: I DIED IN LAVA AND LOST MY GAWD SWORD!
Meh!: I'm sorry I can't get it back but what else did you lose and I will help you get them back!
Randomer!: Okay, I lost 1 stack of wood and iron armour
Meh!: Okay lets do some woodcutting and some mining your stuff will be back in no time!
So thats what I would do in a *Bad* Situation!
So that concludes why I should be staff!

Are you active?: Yes, I will be on atleast 3-4 hours a day anytime of the week unless I am on holiday but you will be notified when I will be on holiday and when I will come back

Any suggestion for ranks?: Maybe Admin/Trial-Admin

Email: Eveelet@gmail.com

Thank you for reading,
-Eve ;D
ShawnNightblade
01/09/2013 11:17 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Skinner
IGN: beastman1344
Building skill 0/10: i would say about 8
Why do you want to be our staff? Because i love helping new servers
Are you active? Yes i have owned a server before and am always active
Any suggestions for ranks? Developer ChatMod Advertiser
Skype(Optional): Given if accepted
Email(Optional): Given if accepted
Noragamii
01/09/2013 9:01 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
IGN: Scyxx
Building skill 0/10: 9/10
Why do you want to be our staff? I want to help people in need,and I feel that being is a great responsibility because I like helping people.I like helping people with their Minecraft problems and sorting out issues and disputes. I am loyal, mature and experienced.This is the first server that I've ever been in Minecraft and have found it to be a wonderful community filled with awesome individuals. I had some really cool adventures and experience and would like to give back to the community by helping out as a moderator. I believe that I have what it takes to contribute to a wholesome, fun experience for everyone by enforcing the rules and helping everyone that needs my assistance.It has a special place in my life because even just for a few minutes, I can get away from the hassle of real life and live out an adventure which I can only dream of. It inspires creativity and brotherhood amongst factions and other players as well. It fosters the spirit of comradeship and houses a network of people who are able to form lasting friendships.
Are you active? I am very active on weekends.I will come in the server on weekdays too but not too long.
Any suggestions for ranks? Head-Admin,Head-Mod
Skype(Optional): azraentera
Email(Optional): -
PocketMinecraft
01/09/2013 8:39 am
well manager and co-owner will be up soon
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome