PrimeMinecraft- Recruiting ADMINS,staff, and Beta Testers!

TyBlue37's Avatar TyBlue377/16/13 1:20 pm
1 emeralds 131 6
7/16/2013 2:03 pm
LegionPride's Avatar LegionPride
Hey guys im looking for a few staff members and Beta testers, just fill out a application and your done!

All Staff members will get beta access! But betas get more perks once server goes live!

Positons!

Admin:0/1
Mod; 0/2
Helper: 0/2
Beta:0/4

====STAFF APP====
1.How old are you?:
2.Will you be loyal:
3.Can i trust you:
4.If you are put into a position where your mad at me what will you to the: players, world, server?:
5.Skype (optional):
6.Past experience:
7.Extra info:
8. Maturity lvl (1-10):
9.Position applying for:
10.In a situation where a 'hacker" says he will hack you unless u give him op, What do you do?:

====Beta App====
1. Will you be loyal?:
2. Will you suggest ideas to make us better?
3.Skype(optional):
4.Age:
5.Maturity lvl (0-10):
6.Extra Info:
TyBlue37
Level 7 : Apprentice Narwhal

Create an account or sign in to comment.

LegionPride
07/16/2013 2:03 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Unicorn
1.How old are you?: 15
2.Will you be loyal: Yes i will be.
3.Can i trust you: Of course!
4.If you are put into a position where your mad at me what will you to the: players, world, server?: I would stop and give myself a moment to cool off and then discuss the issue at hand and any possible solutions to it.
5.Skype: xxmrawesomesaucexx
6.Past experience: I have been a moderator 6 times, Admin 8, and head admin twice. The admin and head admin roles all included me being operator, so i am very familiar with that rank and all the responsibilities and commands that come along with it. I have been playing minecraft for about two years and i have spent most of that time on multiplayer servers. Since then i have learned many things, including how to operate a lot of plugins and a lot of different commands for them.
7.Extra info: I can bring a lot of fun and excitement to the server because i like doing interactive things with the players themselves so i can know them better and help them have a better time. I know a lot of commands for a lot of plugins, and if i don't know them, im a fast learner. I think i could really help your server grow to its full potential and help everyone have a good time. I can handle any challenge you give me, and i will do it without hesitation. I have been playing minecraft for 2 years now and i think i am very capable when it comes to handling staff positions. I am a very responsible and honest person, and i am good in any position that you put me in. and my IGN is xxSuicideKiwixx
8. Maturity lvl (1-10): 10
9.Position applying for: Admin
10.In a situation where a 'hacker" says he will hack you unless u give him op, What do you do?: I would most likely kick him and if he keeps persisting i would tempban him, and then attempt to contact you to see what we should do with him.

Thanks for taking your time to read this!

Kiwi
FakeTrail
07/16/2013 1:55 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Do we need to re-apply?
Alex lol
07/16/2013 1:49 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
====STAFF APP====
1.How old are you?:14
2.Will you be loyal:Yes, I will for sure.
3.Can i trust you: Yes, of course.
4.If you are put into a position where your mad at me what will you to the: players, world, server?: I will still retreat them nicely because getting mad at you and getting mad at the players and server is a different thing. I would soon calm myself and discuss about the issue of why I was mad.
5.Skype (optional):alex.ker6
6.Past experience: Mod on 5, admin on 6
7.Extra info:
First of all, I'm helpful and respectful to all players, admins and staff. Secondly, I'm highly cooperative and easy to get along with. Thirdly, I have the past experience of admin on 5 servers, mod on 5 servers, head advertiser and head admin on one each. I'm highly experienced with advertising and managing sites for servers. I'm also responsible and I can make sure everyone follow rules. In conclusion, I treat the players the way I like to be treated and I wanted to be an admin or head admin because I love to answer people's questions, help to develop the server into a better and bigger server.

You should pick me because I can stop the rulebreakers, I'm mature, I take care of things the right way. I've always promised to dedicate all of my time, effort and hard work to the wonderful servers that I become Staff on. I feel positiveness and politeness coming from your server.

8. Maturity lvl (1-10):9, no one is perfect
9.Position applying for:Admin
10.In a situation where a 'hacker" says he will hack you unless u give him op, What do you do?: I will mute him and then kick him. But if he continue asking, I would tempban him and try to reach you ASAP for a decision to be done to him.

Thanks for your time
Blockboy999
07/16/2013 1:47 pm
1.How old are you?: 13
2.Will you be loyal: Yes
3.Can i trust you: Yes
4.If you are put into a position where your mad at me what will you to the: players, world, server?: Nothing I would probably get off of minecraft for a moment but i wouldnt take it out on other players or the world
5.Skype (optional): Alijah.johnson1
6.Past experience: I've been moderator 5 times Admin 2 and Co Owner Once the server's all shutdown though because of Different reasons
7.Extra info: If you put me as staff i would be very thankful and would hlep your server Grow and Make sure players are following the rules.
8. Maturity lvl (1-10):7
9.Position applying for: Moderator
10.In a situation where a 'hacker" says he will hack you unless u give him op, What do you do?: Ban him And if i was Gonna get hacked i would tell you so he couldnt come on the server and destroy it with me account.
ThePandaGamers
07/16/2013 1:42 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
1.How old are you?: 13
2.Will you be loyal: Yes Indeed I will
3.Can i trust you: Yes You can.
4.If you are put into a position where your mad at me what will you to the: players, world, server?: I wouldn't do anything. Not in a bad way. I wouldn't get mad at you anyways because i'm a calm person and don't get angry. I have a lot of patitence
5.Skype (optional): Triplewhipxtimz
6.Past experience: Owned a server. Been co-owner on a server. Been Admin and Mod multiple times.
7.Extra info: I'm funny, Mature and sensible, I will never abuse my powers. I will use the appropriate actions to deal with a certain sittuation. Mute, Kick, Ban, Tempban Etc...
8. Maturity lvl (1-10): 10
9.Position applying for: Admin Or Mod
10.In a situation where a 'hacker" says he will hack you unless u give him op, What do you do?: I'd Mute him or ban him. I wouldn't give him what he wants. A mute or temp-ban until you get on and I notify you.

Thanks for reading my application!
NICKG30
07/16/2013 1:39 pm
====STAFF APP====
1.How old are you?: 14
2.Will you be loyal: If you are also
3.Can i trust you:Most definitely if I am also loyal
4.If you are put into a position where your mad at me what will you to the: players, world, server?:I am very passive and tend not to get mad very often, but i would probably just leave and come back the next day and be all good.
5.Skype (optional):PM me for my skype if you want it
6.Past experience:I've never been a part of a server staff, only played on a server.
7.Extra info:I am semi-good at redstone. My real name is Nick
8. Maturity lvl (1-10):9/10 I can be immature when joking around sometimes, but usually quite level-headed.
9.Position applying for:Mod or Admin, preferably but whatever you need the most of
10.In a situation where a 'hacker" says he will hack you unless u give him op, What do you do?:It depends on whether or not they have done something like this before. If not, then maybe a 24-hour ban, If once befpre, 48 hr ban, if more than twice before, permanent ban.

I only have 2 questions about the server, Would Admin/Mod/Helper/Beta Tester get Creative Mode, access to special areas, commands, etc?, and What game version?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome