Prison Guards Needed!

Slaps's Avatar Slaps2/14/14 7:46 am
2/14/2014 8:12 am
X Sagest X's Avatar X Sagest X
Recruiting guards for Fatality Prison. We're currently running around 30 players on the average day, if you're interested in joining the server please check out my profile. Please leave your application for guard here, we need experienced users only!

Application:
Click to reveal
[#] Name:
[#] In Game Name:
[#] Age:
[#] TeamSpeak or Skype:
[#] What rank are you?:
[#] How long have you played on the server?:
[#] Where did you find the server?:
[#] Who is your favorite staff member on the server?:
[#] What do you like most about your favorite staff member?:
[#] Which staff member do you aim to be most like?:
[#] What's your favorite quality from the server?:
[#] What's your best memory on the server?:
[#] What's your best Minecraft memory?:
[#] Why are you applying for a position as a guard?:
[#] Why should we choose you out of every other player on the server?:
[#] What's your most important feature?:
[#] How long did it take you to fill out this application?:

Guard Expectations:
Click to reveal
[-] If you see a player with a sword you must ask for it and count down from 5, if you do not receive the sword you saw or the player opens a chest for whatever reason it is a 5 minute jail.
[-] If you see a player fighting in the prison and you're equipped with guard gear kill the player that started the fight, and the other if he is retaliating. It is your choice if you want to give the player his/her items back, but you may not return contraband!
[-] All contraband items must be disposed of in a disposal sign!
[-] All guard items must be in your inventory or non existent! That means no guard equipment in your ender chest, your house, your plot, or your chest keeper chest. If you lost a piece of equipment use a disposal sign located at the spawn of the prison to get rid of everything!
[-] You may not fight any other players in the prison, and you may not wear guard equipment in the free world!
[-] If you release a guard item into the world you will be banned! You don't drop items on death, so don't worry about it.
[-] If you're fighting a player and they safe zone on you count down from 5, if they do not come out of the safe zone then you may jail them for a 5 minute time increment.
[-] Do not treat any players with any advantages or disadvantages, whether or not you like them you're suppose to be mature!
[-] Do not jail a user for contraband longer then 5 minutes, and never mute for longer than 5 minutes. The only exception is racism, or disrespect; then a user will be muted for an hour to permanently. Please have proof upon a longer than 5 minute mute just in case.
[-] If you've asked a player for 3 separate contraband items in one life then you may ask the player for all contraband items in his inventory. You can check with /invsee, if they do not give you the items do a 5 minute jail.
[-] If for whatever reason you decide to ban a player, you must include a reason & your staff name in the ban! If caught using another guard name in a ban you will be banned yourself.
[-] All of these things can get you demoted from the guard rank if disobeyed or if you cheat the system. Being a guard is a huge responsibility and only apply if you're ready for that. Please understand some things may not have been mentioned, you'll just have to assume some obvious stupid things can get you demoted.

View Fatality Prison [PRISON BREAK] [24/7] [ELITE PVPERS] [INTENSE STRATEGY]
Slaps
Level 18 : Journeyman Ninja