Op Prison looking for all kinds of staff

Anti hony_e124pos's Avatar Anti hony_e124pos6/17/15 8:01 am
1 emeralds 136 3
6/17/2015 7:35 pm
darween's Avatar darween
Hello all, My prison server needs staff. There are some requirements below and i wish the look to anyone who applies. We are a prison server. We are expanding to a network and we can't do it with out some of you there to help!

Requirements

must be knowledgeable and know your stuff

You must be active daily

You must be mature

Act professional

Application

IGN:

Maturity Level 1-10:

How Active are you going to be:

Mic:

Past staff experience:

Timezone:

Job You are applying for:

What do you think your job as a _ is:

Why should we pick you:

What will you bring to the staff team:

Tell us about your self:

Anything else:

I wish the best of luck to all that are applying and if you want more information about the server let me know!
Anti hony_e124pos
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

darween
06/17/2015 7:35 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
IGN:FirePhoenixLord

Maturity Level 1-10:8

How Active are you going to be:at least one hour a day.

Mic:Either built in or headset

Past staff experience:I have been staff and builder on multiple servers. I am only staff on one server now because all of the other server owners didn't know how to properly handle a server. If you want to check out some of the builds I helped with go here: https://www.facebook.com/avatarrokucraft/photos_stream

Timezone:Mountain Time

Job You are applying for:Builder or Head-Builder

What do you think your job as a _ is:I think my job is to build buildings that the server can use and that would be useful. Also usually as a Builder I expect that I will be treated as staff and have commands like ban, tempban, mute, and kick because if someone is on and breaking a rule and no other staff is on I need to be able to enforce the rules.

Why should we pick you:I have had lots of past experience with building and I have been and still am helping build this server that has been running for three years. https://www.facebook.com/avatarrokucraft/photos_stream

What will you bring to the staff team:I will bring maturity, discipline, respect, and try to also get people to come on the server.

Tell us about your self:I am 14 years of age. My name is Darien. I enjoy playing games particularly minecraft.

Anything else:If you would llike anything else message me on skype at darien.schroeder (picture of a minecraft character)
KMKisLyfe
06/17/2015 7:23 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: KMKgirl
Maturity Level 1-10: Probably around 7-8
How Active are you going to be: I can be on every day so i will be on a whole bunch.
Mic: I'm sorry I don't have one
Past staff experience: I was a owner for one server that closed and a Co-Owner for one also. I have been Mod before for the same server but ranked to Co-Owner.
Timezone: Western
Job You are applying for: I am applying for either Admin or Mod, whichever you think would be best for me.
What do you think your job as a _ is: It's to help people who have questions or comments on the rules or commands we give them and to help them as much as possible.
Why should we pick you: You should pick me because I am a hard worker and I also love helping people and directing them in the right direction.
What will you bring to the staff team: I could bring more help which is always helpful and I love being a Mod/Admin to help people out.
Tell us about your self: I am a hard worker and I love taking on challenging tasks or helping people. I am on Minecraft every day so I can be on a whole bunch.
Anything else: I never really use my Skype so the best way to contact me is through email or kik. Thanks!
Lightz_Shadow
06/17/2015 11:56 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
Ign: OfficialWither
Maturity Level: 10
Active: I'll be on everyday!
Mic: Logitech
Past staff experience: I am a developer on a lot of servers! Plus your in luck if your willing to bungee cord with a different server that I develop on we will grow bigger I am really respectful and have been through ups and downs in life and I've learned my lesson many times so I would make the same mistakes so I know what I'm doing!
Timezone: Eastern
What am I applying for: Head-Adminastrator or Admin or Developer
Why should we pick you? I am respectful and follow all rules! I can crack a joke in a while but its always mature. I never give up on projects I just keep going until I get it right!
What will you bring to the staff team? Happiness! But, with a touch of discipline.
Tell us about yourself: I am a happy guy, and really funny! I just being the best I'm competitive and just fun. So if your sad come to me to cheer you up!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome