-= OP Prison in need of Staff! =-

JML5673's Avatar JML56736/21/17 1:05 am
1 emeralds 218 7
6/21/2017 11:06 am
Oragani's Avatar Oragani
[center][b]Hi there! My name is Jordan and we are in need of staff!

We have a base server testing out plugins and such so when we officially launch it, it will be perfect for everyone who decides to play!

Our OP Prison is more than just OP Prison, it's a mini network. If you get bored of just doing OP Prison, we have skyblock, hunger games, and annual server events that either myself or an Admin will host to keep the players engaged!

We are in need of some Developers (MUCH needed!), Builders (Again, MUCH needed)! However all are welcome! Base Application is below!

Spots you can apply for: Developer, Builders and Admins![/center]

IGN -

Age -

Timezone –

Position you are applying for -

What time are you most often on? (your time) -

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? -

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server? -

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? –

How many hours can you contribute per day? -

Do you have Skype/Discord? If so, please write them down here! -

Do you have any skills/experience in the following (CSS, HTML, PHP, Java, Linux, ect.) (FOR DEVELOPERS)–

Give us some proof of your work (builds, src, etc.) (FOR BUILDERS)

A person is hacking. What do you do? (FOR ADMINS)

A person is spamming. What do you do? (FOR ADMINS)

Anything else we should know? –[/b]
JML5673
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/21/2017 11:06 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Oragani
IGN - BleepyBloopy

Age - 12

Timezone – Eastern Standard Time

Position you are applying for - Admin

What time are you most often on? (your time) - This thread did not provide an I.P.

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? - I play a lot, I started playing 2013 maybe.

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server? - Yes, Mineplex.

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? – I use to be an Admin on my friend's server.

How many hours can you contribute per day? - 3-5 hours.

Do you have Skype/Discord? If so, please write them down here! - BleepyBloopy#1102

A person is hacking. What do you do? (FOR ADMINS) I will watch them to find more proof, then once I get enough I will either ban or temp ban then depending on the type of hacks.

A person is spamming. What do you do? (FOR ADMINS): First I will talk to them and tell them to stop and if they don't I mute them.

Anything else we should know? – Yes, I hope this server does well!
06/21/2017 10:42 am
JML5673
Still looking for staff! BUMP
06/21/2017 1:31 am
Redific
Will Give Discord If accepted

Discord Name And #:

Minecraft IGN: Redific

Skills: (Building, Moderating, Terraforming, Plugin development, Recruiting, Other?) You can say multiple. Explain and show your work. I am alright at building I ain't the best, but if you give me a picture of what you would want built.. I am good at moderating servers I can tell the difference between Hacking and just internet lag.. I've work on Plugins before to be honest it is not very hard to do it just takes some time for different plugins.. I can recruit people by seeing if they now the rules and other needed things..

What server(s) have you been staff on previously or currently? My brother and I are currently working on a server together and I've been Mod on a different, but the owner just shut down the server and never heard anything back from him.

What was your role on that server? Mod and Owner

Give some detailed examples on how you did that role. My brothers and I server I help build the spawn VERY HUGE, Help do the shop took forever but worth it and I did most of the plugin work because my brother is dumb.. The mod I just kept up with updates and watch over the server to make sure hackers weren't hacking right in front of me.

What is your time zone? Central Time Zone

When and how often are you likely to be on? I'll be on everyday for a least two hours helping out

Why do you want to help and become staff on this server? Because I like to work on servers and catching all the hackers, sometimes I will play with the kit-pvp and play but I will do what-ever you need done.

From a scale of 1-10 how mature do you consider yourself to be? 8

--Redific
06/21/2017 1:28 am
muddykip27
IGN - Cinde

Age - 15

Timezone – UTC 0:600 Central Time

What time are you most often on? (your time) - I am most often on when I have free time, I have free time basically all day unless I want to go do something out in the real world. I will be most available around 5:00 P.M. my time because I eat and then stay on for the rest of the night.

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? - I started playing Minecraft on Easter day, April 2014. I play every day!

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server? - Yes, I have been banned from a server as a joke, I was banned when I was being promoted to Moderator on a server called Dream-Mc.

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? – I moderate a server called Dream-MC and I do know how to punish correctly while gathering my evidence to do so, I also know how to watch and catch hackers, I do that on a daily basis as I know what to look for.

How many hours can you contribute per day? - I can contribute a few hours a day, I am always on the lookout for players who need help and looking for possible staff applicants.

Do you have Skype? - Yes, I do, xcraftypvpx. Discord; Cinde#7777.

Do you have any skills/experience in the following (CSS, HTML, PHP, Java, Linux, ect.) (FOR DEVELOPERS)–

A person is hacking. What do you do? (FOR ADMINS) Gather evidence to prove they are hacking, then ban them due to server rules.

A person is spamming. What do you do? (FOR ADMINS) Warn the player that is spamming, if they continue to mute them for as long as required for (2nd offense).

Anything else we should know? – I believe I would be best fitted for Admin position as I am experienced with big server moderation and I know how to recruit players while also knowing how to fix bugs and issues. If a player needs a rank they purchased but didn't receive it I will then give them their rank if they show me proof of them purchasing it.
06/21/2017 1:22 am
Cinde
IGN - Cinde

Age - 15

Timezone – UTC 0:600 Central Time

What time are you most often on? (your time) - I am most often on when I have free time, I have free time basically all day unless I want to go do something out in the real world. I will be most available around 5:00 P.M. my time because I eat and then stay on for the rest of the night.

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? - I started playing Minecraft on Easter day, April 2014. I play every day!

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server? - Yes, I have been banned from a server as a joke, I was banned when I was being promoted to Moderator on a server called Dream-Mc.

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? – I moderate a server called Dream-MC and I do know how to punish correctly while gathering my evidence to do so, I also know how to watch and catch hackers, I do that on a daily basis as I know what to look for.

How many hours can you contribute per day? - I can contribute a few hours a day, I am always on the lookout for players who need help and looking for possible staff applicants.

Do you have Skype? - Yes, I do, xcraftypvpx.

A person is hacking. What do you do? (FOR ADMINS) Gather evidence to prove they are hacking, then ban them due to server rules.

A person is spamming. What do you do? (FOR ADMINS) Warn the player that is spamming, if they continue to mute them for as long as required for (2nd offense).

Anything else we should know? – I believe I would be best fitted for Admin position as I am experienced with big server moderation and I know how to recruit players while also knowing how to fix bugs and issues. If a player needs a rank they purchased but didn't receive it I will then give them their rank if they show me proof of them purchasing it.
06/21/2017 1:11 am
Wicyria
Btw, will you guys want me to send my discord or skype?
06/21/2017 1:10 am
Wicyria
Nice! Looks like a great server!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome