Prison Server Builder Wanted | Will receive [Head-Builder]

FirePlexDesigns's Avatar FirePlexDesigns9/14/14 1:26 pm
9/24/2014 2:44 pm
Smooth_Al's Avatar Smooth_Al
FirePlexNetwork | Hiring Now

Job Description:

As the builder you will be responsible for everything to do with the building. If something becomes broken or goes missing, you will be asked and expected to fix it. You will also be responsible for any redstone that gets messed up or even deleted. As Head-Builder you will be able to recruit new builders and have your own world in which you can train them or test them, these will receive [Trial-Builder] Rank and then [Builder] Rank. To prove you have read all of this, quote 'FPN' in information about you in the application form. You will need permissions from an Admin or higher to promote this person and someone (Moderator or higher) will need to witness the test - Coming Soon.

Getting the Job:
Before you actually become Builder and are able to start building the prison, you will be asked to build something small, a little test. This will depend whether you get the job or not. The test will be 30 minutes, in this time you must build something unique but also very detailed, although the spawn won't be extremely detailed. In this 30 minutes I will be watching and seeing if you have what it takes to build the prison map for the server.
You will also need to fill out an Application Form which is detailed and also completely full, no gaps!

Application Form:
About you:
Information About You:
Time-Zone:

The Rest:
IGN:
Why do you want this?
Why should you get this?

Disclaimer: You may get chosen on PMC but if you are not chosen after the test, you will be banned until the server is open, you will be notified of being banned and when the server is open.

Regards
Taylor Stocks - FPN | Founder
FirePlexDesigns
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Smooth_Al
09/24/2014 2:44 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Network
again, ip ?
FirePlexDesigns
09/15/2014 10:36 am
This doesn't mean that there can be no more builders. Be sure to apply just in case the above applicant fails.

Thank you
BaconHD
09/14/2014 8:29 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Warrior
About you:
Information About You: I'm really mature and glad to be alive
Time-Zone: Pacific standard

The Rest:
IGN: manliyman101
Building Level 1-10: 8
Why do you want this? because I want to show build skills
Why should you get this? Since I'm wanting a good server to build on
wing_herrin
09/14/2014 8:20 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
About you:
Information About You: artist, gamer, love minecraft
Time-Zone: US Central

The Rest:
IGN: wing_herrin
Building Level 1-10: 7-10
Why do you want this? I want this because i have been getting bored just sitting around playing mini game while my friends are building their server
Why should you get this? I should get this because i have lots of experience with building and i have been playing minecraft since "old alpha a1.0.4"
Sulf3r
09/14/2014 2:40 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
I'm Canadian, Like building and will build for free. I've had several servers over the years, two of which were commercial factions, creative, survival etc. servers. I was featured as the "Creator Builder" (admin with world edit perms) on them both. I've held several servers myself but finally realized that it would be more worth to help someone else again.
Time zone: PST (Pacific Standard)
IGN: Sulf3r
Building Level: 9 (I can build almost anything but I prefer midevil)
Why I want this: Well as I said in my 'about myself' I want to move from building my own servers to building other servers and I have chosen yours because I feel as though your server is more professional than several other offerings.
Why should I get this: Well... I work hard and put a lot of effort into my builds, usually they're paid jobs but as I said before again, I just want to build things where they will be seen. I can also be a help with advertising since I post regular projects that get 1000+ views, I could link your server in the description.
Here is a link to my latest PMC build:http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/alexanders-cathedral---fully-furnished-inside-and-out/

ALSO!!!!! If you need a sever-icon, I can make one, I'm pretty handy with phototshop.
YET THERE IS MORE: I love redstone with a passion so if anything does end up going bad, You've got someone who can fix any problems.
FirePlexDesigns
09/15/2014 10:35 am
Hi, You have been accepted, you're application is much more detailed than the other applicants and also it seems you have so much more experience. I will contact you through Skype to sort out a test.

Thank you and Congratulations, welcome temporarily to FPN
kbg2003cc
09/14/2014 2:15 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
LOL smooth
Smooth_Al
09/14/2014 2:14 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Network
ip ?
kbg2003cc
09/14/2014 1:56 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
About me
Age 10
Gender Male
Info about me: i love minecraft and helping servers (aspecialy prison)
Time Zone EST
IGN kbg2003cc
Skype srry i dont have it
Building skill 80-90%
Why do u want this i want to help others and help u create the best prison ever i love helping others and building
Why should i get this: i love helping others and building prisons
ployu130
09/14/2014 1:48 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
About you:
Information About You:straight a student, varsity bowler
Time-Zone:eastern standard

The Rest:
IGN:EngineGuy
Building Level 1-10:8
Why do you want this?i wanted to help share my skill as a builder to a server which I do not desire to host
Why should you get this because I can build, duh.

'FPN'
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome