Prison Server Builders | Guards Needed!

TheFireCrafterMC's Avatar TheFireCrafterMC7/6/13 7:31 pm
8/7/2013 5:25 am
operationh770's Avatar operationh770
Hey guys, I'm TheFireCrafter one of the owner of Mine State Prison or MSP. I'm looking for great builders and guards. Here an app template.

Click to reveal
Guard

Name:
IGN:
Your Server (if you have):
Experience:
Why you want to be Guard

Click to reveal
Builder

Name:
IGN:
Your Server: (if you have)
Experience:
Why you want to be Builder:
Samples:

Good luck to everyone!
TheFireCrafterMC
Level 9 : Apprentice Narwhal

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/07/2013 5:25 am
Level 1 : New Miner
operationh770
How old are you: I am 16.

What is your IGN: baileybuddy770

What can you do for the server: I can do a LOT for you. I know every basic/medium plugin. I know how to install plugins, which isn't that much of a skill. I also take notes whenever anything in the server happens. I write down names, and what is going on. Whenever someone threatens to DDoS the server, it's an instant ban. I can take down the name, just incase someone (A.K.A the Owner or Developer) can start an offensive DOS on the player. I know how to find people with their IP, too. On an additional note, I can devote a lot of time onto the server. If I am gone, I will inform someone why, and tell them to pass on the message.

If someone is breaking the rules how would you handle it: It depends on the situation. If the player is
1) Hacking - I will issue an instant temporary ban for 1 week, as I do not want to upset the Owner by banning someone forever. I will tell the Owner about this player ASAP and he/she can decide what to do from there. That is, unless the Owner gives me the power to decide that.
2) Spamming - Instant mute for 5 minutes, if it continues, a kick. If it continues past that, temp-ban for 2 days.
3) Glitching - This one is a bit tricky. It depends on what the Owner sees fit, in his eyes. In my eyes, it is definately breaking the rules, so they must be punished.

Why should we choose you over anyone else: I believe that my application will/has said it all. If it has not, I am a very dedicated Staff member. I do not abuse, and I make sure all of the players are following the rules. I do hourly checkups on players throughout the server.

Are you a good builder: I can build a bit, Probably a 8/10.

(BE HONEST) Have you ever griefed and will you grief us: I will not. I honestly don't think this question should be on here, as every person will say they will not. On a more serious note, I am telling the truth.

Additional question I have added :

[1]Country : USA.

[2]How often will I be on or play on this server? : Every day, for at least 5 hours +

[3]How long have you played Minecraft? : Since Day 1 of Minecraft.

[4]Skype? : harrisfed

[5]Why do I want this rank? : I like to help people, and watch servers grow. I know you must see a lot of this, but I truly do.

[6]Can you Advertise? : If this means going onto servers and spamming the IP, I will not do so. I will advertise through forums and other methods.

[7]What Can you bring? : I have a lot of past experience. I have also been staff on many servers before, all of them ending well.

[8]Can I trust you? : Certainly. I am very trustable, and you will see this as you get to know me.

[9]Can you work well with other people? Of course! What staff member can't?
08/07/2013 5:24 am
hrhk10
Guard

Name:Kyle
IGN:hrhk10
Email:hrhk10@live.com
Your Server (if you have):None
Experience: I have been staff on a few other servers
Why you want to be Guard: I think it would be a great experience and its something i've never tried.
08/07/2013 4:33 am
operationh770
Guard

Name: Harris
IGN: baileybuddy770
Email:hdog770@gmail.com
Your Server (if you have): colorbomb.mcpro.co
Experience: I have owned 4 prison servers
Why you want to be Guard: I know all the right things to do as a guard. I work well with those who i should work well with! I know all about how my powers come into play and how not to use them. Please Pick me. You WILL NOT regret it.
08/07/2013 2:03 am
EmeraldShades
Guard

Name: Andrew
IGN: EmeraldShades
Email: emeraldshades5@gmail.com
Your Server (if you have): nope i made a bukkit one but didn't know ip for friends
Experience: yes been on tons of prison server
Why you want to be Guard i have a good eye to catch people on prison servers
08/01/2013 5:00 am
The_GreNaDier249
What are you applying for: Warden or Head-Guard, but I can settle for any rank, if you decide this application isn't good enough. I think it will be.

How old are you: I am 13.

What is your IGN: My in game name is The_GreNaDier249

What can you do for the server: I can do a LOT for you. I know every basic/medium plugin. I know how to install plugins, which isn't that much of a skill. I also take notes whenever anything in the server happens. I write down names, and what is going on. Whenever someone threatens to DDoS the server, it's an instant ban. I can take down the name, just incase someone (A.K.A the Owner or Developer) can start an offensive DOS on the player. I know how to find people with their IP, too. On an additional note, I can devote a lot of time onto the server. If I am gone, I will inform someone why, and tell them to pass on the message.

If someone is breaking the rules how would you handle it: It depends on the situation. If the player is
1) Hacking - I will issue an instant temporary ban for 1 week, as I do not want to upset the Owner by banning someone forever. I will tell the Owner about this player ASAP and he/she can decide what to do from there. That is, unless the Owner gives me the power to decide that.
2) Spamming - Instant mute for 5 minutes, if it continues, a kick. If it continues past that, temp-ban for 2 days.
3) Glitching - This one is a bit tricky. It depends on what the Owner sees fit, in his eyes. In my eyes, it is definately breaking the rules, so they must be punished.

Why should we choose you over anyone else: I believe that my application will/has said it all. If it has not, I am a very dedicated Staff member. I do not abuse, and I make sure all of the players are following the rules. I do hourly checkups on players throughout the server.

Are you a good builder: I can build a bit, but I would not say I am a good builder. Probably a 6/10.

Proof of work: I can't prove being an Warden or Head-Guard, but I can surely show you.

(BE HONEST) Have you ever griefed and will you grief us: I will not. I honestly don't think this question should be on here, as every person will say they will not. On a more serious note, I am telling the truth.

Additional question I have added :

[1]Country : Australia.

[2]How often will I be on or play on this server? : Every day, for at least 3 hours +

[3]How long have you played Minecraft? : 2 years.

[4]Skype? : Yes, I will give you my Skype if I am accepted.

[5]Why do I want this rank? : I like to help people, and watch servers grow. I know you must see a lot of this, but I truly do.

[6]Can you Advertise? : If this means going onto servers and spamming the IP, I will not do so. I will advertise through forums and other methods.

[7]What Can you bring? : I have a lot of past experience. I have also been staff on many servers before, all of them ending well.

[8]Can I trust you? : Certainly. I am very trustable, and you will see this as you get to know me.

[9]Can you work well with other people? Of course! What staff member can't?

[10]Do you do well in School? : Yes, I make A's and B's. I will be going for my honors in High School.
07/31/2013 11:14 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
SmashincowMC
Name: Alex
IGN: Alex_MinesGold
Email: hunterstiemke@yahoo.com
Your Server (if you have): nope
Experience: I am mod and admin on other servers
Why you want to be Guard because I want to make sure your server is safe and everyone follows the rules
07/31/2013 10:25 pm
EmeraldShades
Guard
Name: Andrew
IGN: EmeraldShades
Email: emeraldshades5@gmail.com
Your Server (if you have): yea warden on it
Experience: Warden
Why you want to be Guard: because i wanna see what it's like just being a guard not just a warden and owning a server
07/06/2013 9:00 pm
Level 24 : Expert Skinner
live_outloud
guard
name: james
ign: live_outloud
email: jamesplaentia3@gmail.com
your server: don't got one
exp: I was a prisoner on an other prison server and got up to the highest rank and bought my freedom I applied to be a guard on there forms to be a guard but was denied idk y .
why I would like to be a guard: I would like to be guard because I was denied on the other server. I have almost nothing else to do so ill be on most of the time so the server wont be on without a guard.
07/06/2013 8:55 pm
Level 41 : Master Tiger
Wears_12
Guard

Name: Brockton
IGN: Wears_12
Email: bmcclain00@hotmail.com
Your Server (if you have): Yes the ip is 198.24.160.34:28307
Experience: I have alot of experince i played on 2 prison servers and i became warden on both then i quit becasue it was boring being warden for 2 yrs straight
Why you want to be Guard: I want to be guard because im very experinced with it and im good at it and i will do what you tell me to do...
07/06/2013 8:49 pm
Bonko125
Builder

Name:chaz
IGN:Bonko125
Email:Hatersgonahate05@gmail.com (i couldn't think of anything else lol)
Your Server: (if you have)my server is a prison just starting
ip: PromisedPrison.no-ip.org
Experience:on a scale of 1-10 i'd say 8
Why you want to be Builder:I love building and making different structures. I think i could benefit you'r server a lot with building i have owned 3 servers in the past right now I am only paying for one of them... but I don't have much to say other than i would love to help you build a prison!
Samples:the only samples I have would be for you to go look on my server and you can see some of the different designs/builds PromisedPrison.no-ip.org
-Chaz a.k.a Bonko125
07/06/2013 8:24 pm
Bonko125
Guard

Name:Chaz
IGN:Bonko125
Email: Hatersgonahate05@gmail.com (i couldn't think of anything else lol)
Your Server (if you have): my server is a prison just starting
ip: PromisedPrison.no-ip.org
Experience:on a scale of 1-10 i'd say 8
Why you want to be Guard:I have always loved prison servers. I am a owner of one (as stated above) I love to help out servers and I will be fair to EVERYONE! if I'm in the same clan, town or whatever I'll still treat everyone equally! I am mature, I still like to have some child-like fun but am mature when I need to be! I am available at almost anytime or whenever needed. If excepted I will put 100% effort into helping you'r server!
-chaz a.k.a Bonko125
07/06/2013 7:44 pm
ThePenno
Builder

Name: Kieran
IGN: ThePenno
Email: Kieranpenno@gmail.com
Your Server: None
Experience: None
Why you want to be Builder: Because I am creative although I have had no experience I am willing to put in 100% into it and hopefully this will be my first experience of doing anything like this
Samples: None
07/06/2013 7:42 pm
Mellogamin22
Builder

Name: Seth
IGN: Chbook22
Email: Mellovgaming@gmail.com
Your Server: I don't have one just yet
Experience: I'm a good builder, And im experienced in all staff positions. Aswell as, I have played minecraft since alpha
Why you want to be Builder: I love to go to servers and helpout, wether it be by being staff or building. I find it to bring a sense of accomplishment when helping servers.

Thanks for your time.
Sincerely,
Ch
07/06/2013 7:40 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Mage
RunicGEAR
Guard

Name: Jacob
IGN: jbyoda
Email: jbyoda@leasttry.com
Your Server (if you have): none
Experience: 30 servers
Why you want to be Guard
I want to be a guard because It would be fun to see everyone playing the way they should and them have fun, and I make sure they follow the rules.
07/06/2013 7:36 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
mack2400
Builder

Name:Marshall
IGN:Skyfall44,Mack2400
Email:I don't wanna give my full name in worldwide public I would be glad to pm u
Your Server: (if you have) I don't have one
Experience:Played since last 1.6 Im good with most plugins exept wand
Why you want to be Builder: I love building I have always liked making prisons to I Don't have pictures because I don't make singleplayer worlds sorry
07/06/2013 7:36 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
Alex_Andrew
Guard

Name: Alex
IGN: Alex_Andrew
Email: ajsoccerstar14@gmail.com (i know it wasas quick email i setup)
Your Server (if you have): Nope
Experience: I have been a guard on a server before for about 2 days before it shut down so i do know what needs to be done. ALso i have been many ranks on many different servers. I was currently the co-owener of a small server wit habout 11-12 people on daily so i no what each rank should and shouldnt do
Why you want to be Guard: i have been on many different prison servers where guards dont eve ncare about rules as long as they are staff they are happy. i want to make sure that people follow the rules and make sure they are havving fun while doing it

THanks for reading please pm the ip if i get accepted

-Alex
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome