Private vanilla snapshot mindcrack style server

jennmaster2's Avatar jennmaster28/1/14 10:20 am
1 emeralds 133 2
8/1/2014 1:51 pm
MapleFTW's Avatar MapleFTW
I have made a private whitelisted snapshot vanilla MindCrack server, you can apply to join right now! LOTS OF slots open! About 2 slots taken!

Apply down below and I'll message you on skype if you are accepted, expect a reply within 10-20 minutes, if you dont get one within 1 hour, reapply if you want to

Rules:

1. Be mature and kind and don't rage over pranks.

2. Be active.

3. Do not destroy others builds.

4. Pranks are allowed. Please don't grief in them.

5. No hacking.

6. You MUST have skype and a YOUTUBE CHANNEL THAT YOU WILL ACTIVELY RECORD ON.

If you would like to join, please fill out the following:

Why would you like to join:
Why should we pick you:
Past bans:
How can I trust you:
What you plan to do?
Will you record and post on youtube?
jennmaster2
Level 23 : Expert Cake

Create an account or sign in to comment.

MapleFTW
08/01/2014 1:51 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
MapleFTWAge: 14

IGN: MapleStoryRockz

Email:Th30nly3lite@hotmail.com

Why would you like to join: I want to join because i've been looking for a reliable and trustworthy server to go to. I've been looking for a community with mature people that will not break the rules. I've been looking for these kinds of servers that meets up to my expectations and most importantly, i want to have fun and record.
Why should we pick you: You should pick me because I am reliable, trustworthy, friendly and honest.

Past bans: 4 Times when I was 10-11 years old, I was immature back then.
How can I trust you: You can trust me, I'll take full responsibility if i do something wrong and I will repent. I'm not the same idiotic kid back then, I know the rights and wrongs now.

What you plan to do? First of all, I plan to see if the server meets up to my expectations, to see if i can record for a long time. Secondly, if it does meet up to my expectations, i plan to do a really big project, let say... maybe an ancient ruins at a mountain, or maybe a haunted mansion, and such. I plan to do a hunter's quest, but that will be in the later times.

Will you record and post on youtube? Yes, I have to check first If the server is reliable and trustworthy, and if its a fun server.
Also, my channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFRh8E ... pQdsYgSzZQ
MapleFTW
08/01/2014 1:51 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Bump.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome