PROFESSIONAL BUILDER FOR HIRE!!! CHEAP! CONTACT NOW!!!

IFrostic's Avatar IFrostic6/12/16 9:19 am
1 emeralds 111 3
6/12/2016 10:38 am
IFrostic's Avatar IFrostic
Hey Folks,
My name is Filip and I'm offering up my knowledge and experience in building for (simple & advanced) Minecraft Servers! I have experience in all sides of server construction and building, from servers as I have been builder on like : Cubecraft, WoodyCraft & TheHive!

I am very experienced with building in different styles like : Fantasy, Draconic, Medieval, Steampunk, Modern!

I can garuntee you will be pleased with the outcome of your server if you hire me!

I'm 14 years of age, and have worked with servers in various games. I have also owned my own Minecraft server but I stopped with it due lack of costs.
Please note that I am builder and not a plugin developer, I am very good with in game constructions like: Cities, Hubs, Spawn Areas, Maps, but I can work magic on the server side content!

My Prices are down below!

Simple Servers Build - €2 or $2,25 (Map - Spawn - Anything Else)

Medium Server Build - €3 or $3,30 (Medium Sized Hub - 3 Maps - Medium Sized Maps (Hungergames) - Anything Else)

Complex Server Build - €5 or $5,50 (5 Maps - Huge Hub - Landscaped terrain 2500x2500 blocks - Anything Else)

Insane Server Construction - €12,50 - €17,50 or $14 - $19,50! (Unlimited Maps - Hub 10 or more portals - IMAGINE ANYTHING)

Please note these prices are for just the building of the server. Not future maintance and updates. If you wish to have me continually working on your server, we can work something out!

You can contact me on Skype : ininaki12
E-Mail : filipcichoracki13@gmail.com
Or this Document : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1wV3g3k ... ZMibkdbjOM

~Thank you for taking you time
~Filip A.K.A IMotion
IFrostic
Level 1 : New Miner