Project Euphoria (MCMMO, DUNGEON CRAWLING, CUSTOM PLUGINS)

CuteDukey's Avatar CuteDukey7/12/16 2:07 pm
1 emeralds 123 2
7/12/2016 3:06 pm
CuteDukey's Avatar CuteDukey
Project Euphoria

Hello all, CuteDukey here. You may know me from several servers I've moderated before, and even owned such as Dukeycraft! There has been a certain hype leading up to the release of my newest project: Project Euphoria. I've taken a lot of time off from Minecraft altogether, but I have missed the community as a whole. So, my team and I are building the most unique experience possible in Minecraft.

So, What is Project Euphoria?

This is a brainchild of a mixture of Dungeons and Dragons, and Diablo. We are putting together dungeons that the play would find to be both difficult but rewarding, with bosses that are extremely unique at every turn, and monsters in-general as well. There is also a very prominent roleplaying and storytelling aspect of the server we think you will enjoy.

How Do I Play?

Well, you can't yet. We are launching this Monday, 7/18. We have been working hard and are very excited to bring this to you, we are starting the server off at 300 slots but will increase it depending on our initial player count.

We also have a live counter, and updates on our site: http://projecteuphoriamc.wix.com/index

Thank you all, we can't wait to see you!
CuteDukey
Level 18 : Journeyman Caveman