Prosecutor Needed

copbot1001's Avatar copbot10016/23/12 12:32 pm
6/24/2012 11:59 am
pbrassat17's Avatar pbrassat17
Prosecutor Needed

Do you have an interest in law?
Do you watch many law related shows or read books on law?
Would you like to be involved in an organized and official court system?

The Server Union needs a prosecutor for an upcoming case on a grief. We need someone who knows their way around a courtroom and can prosecute a felon. Here's the incident:

A player built a house of TNT and was banned because it was "dangerous". In the Server Union you get a trial when convicted of a crime to prove your innocence. This player believes he should have been warned and that his house should not have been immediately dismantled by an admin. We need someone to prosecute the defendant well. If you answered YES to any of the questions above PM me on the forums and come onto craftinguniverse.hopto.org. Being the prosecutor will also give you a monthly income of $100,000 (in game) Hurry trial is this Tuesday.
copbot1001
Level 8 : Apprentice Ranger

Create an account or sign in to comment.

pbrassat17
06/24/2012 11:59 am
Level 36 : Artisan Artist
Do you have an interest in law? yes dad is lawyer
Do you watch many law related shows or read books on law? yes, i watch many tv shows to do with police and the law.
Would you like to be involved in an organized and official court system? Yes i would love to help out in the court system and be any part of it.
copbot1001
06/24/2012 11:47 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Ranger
craftinguniverse.hopto.org is the IP not website

Shermdog89 and Animemn75 have been accepted as Assistant Prosecutors/Legal Consultants. Congratz!
animemn75
06/23/2012 4:18 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Hunter
Your Website isnt working.

Do you have an interest in law? Yes, without laws the world would a catastrophic place.
Do you watch many law related shows or read books on law?I watch Law and order, Cold Case, and Crimial minds all the time so i know what a courtroom looks like.
Would you like to be involved in an organized and official court system?
Yes. I am told i would be Great as a lawyer because i win most arguments with people.
shermdog89
06/23/2012 3:48 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Do you have an interest in law? I love the Justice System. I am fascinated by its qualities.
Do you watch many law related shows or read books on law? I watch Harry's Law, and have played all 3 Phoenix Wright games multiple times.(OBJECTION)
Would you like to be involved in an organized and official court system? I would love to be involved in this. I'm really good at finding contradictions and arguing.
tylerhorton
06/23/2012 12:46 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Architect
you have an interest in law? Yes, I love law and politics
Do you watch many law related shows or read books on law? Oh yes. Numerous times
Would you like to be involved in an organized and official court system? Yes. The federal system of law intrigues me.
animemn75
06/23/2012 4:42 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Hunter
i would survive 34 creeper apocolypse! i answered truthfully too
StinkyChezMan
06/23/2012 1:21 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Ninja
TYLER where is Cheese's server?
tylerhorton
06/23/2012 12:43 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Architect
I am interested. Applying on the forums right now