-={PSYCH SMP - YOUTUBERS}=-

CDawgBoi's Avatar CDawgBoi1/3/15 11:57 pm
1 emeralds 302 4
1/20/2015 5:28 pm
CDawgBoi's Avatar CDawgBoi
Hello there people of Planet Minecraft!

I would first like to point out that I am not the owner of this server. The owner simply gave me permission to recruit people that I found could contribute and fit in well with the server. To be able to recruit members more easily, I have decided to set up applications/interviews over Planet Minecraft.

The server consists of only four members at the moment due to having to kick several for inactivity. Our group is very kind and offers a lot of opportunities through a server. We are group oriented and have several plans for the future (UHCs, new maps, etc.). This server is solely dedicated for Youtubers to play on a safe and wonderful multiplayer environment while having a fun time doing so. This being said, the server is to be taken seriously and is not be a place for players simply looking for a server to play on every once and a while. To add on to these expectations, let me go ahead and lay out some rules.

RULES:
1. Have a reasonable Youtube channel and have quality videos.
2. Record and upload a video from the server at least once a week.
3. Be active on the server (You are aloud to be inactive for a certain amount of time if the owner is contacted before.)
4. Have a skype account and have the ability to communicate with other members when needed.
5. Of course, be friendly to one another. You are on a server so you should play like a group.
6. Have fun and be social. Again, play like a group.
7. Use common sense. Do not do something without thinking about it twice.

It may not seem like many rules to have to follow, but they are highly enforced for that it takes away from the quality gameplay of the other members on the server. Of course, we also have an application portion that is required to be able to join our group.

APPLICATION:
1. What is your Minecraft name? (You can include your real life name as well.)
2. How old are you?
3. Where do you live? (You can name a general region if you'd prefer.)
4. What is your Youtube channel? (Include a link.)
5. What is your Skype username? (You can private message if you'd prefer.)
6. Describe your personality.
7. What Minecraft skills do you possess? (Building, redstone, PvP, etc.)
8. Why do you want to join our server?
9. What makes you unique compared to other people?
10. Is there anything else you would like to add?

The application is not very difficult and is not very helpful in recruiting reliable and trustworthy members to add to the server. To reinforce those traits, I will hold an online "interview" with anyone that I feel meets the requirements for the server. As you can see, this is a somewhat long and tedious process to simply get on to one server. This is because I would like the server to be an organized group of friends who make videos together in the same community. Whoever is able to pass all of the requirements that I have set, they are sure to enjoy themselves on the Psych SMP!
CDawgBoi
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner