-= PsychGames Network Needs Mods and Helpers! =-

PsychGames's Avatar PsychGames2/28/16 8:31 pm
3/3/2016 7:22 pm
PsychGames's Avatar PsychGames
PsychGames has reached the limit of staff. Thank you all for applying!

Follow us on Twitter: @PsychGamesMC
PsychGames
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/03/2016 7:22 pm
PsychGames
bump
03/03/2016 5:33 pm
PsychGames
We are still looking for more staff! Please apply now!
03/02/2016 11:42 pm
ThatPiggyFromMars
Name (Last Name Optional): Derek Kim
Location (ONLY COUNTRY): United States of America
Skype (REQUIRED): derek18kim
Why should we hire you to be apart of the team?: i want to make sure everyone behaves...
Why do you stand out against other applicants?: it is hard to run a server by yourself, so you need help.
What are your notable qualities and talents?: I have a good memory.
What do you specialize in?: Mod or Builder
What are your flaws? Ideas and Architecture
Anything Else to note?: i want to be a mod and i have been co-owner before on a server called Wiggi but closed long ago
03/03/2016 5:32 pm
PsychGames
Sorry, your application has been denied. You may not reapply. Thank you for applying for PsychGames!

Reasons:
(from Owner)

1) Too short/not enough info
2) Some answers don't make sense
03/02/2016 7:24 pm
PsychGames
bumpity bump bump up the way to the top
03/01/2016 9:14 pm
PsychGames
We are still looking for more staff! Please apply now! Thanks!
03/01/2016 8:06 pm
Evil3nderman
Name :Oscar V.
Why should we hire you to be apart of the team?: I like to help people. Im a very hard worker and know what is expected of me.
Why do you stand out against other applicants?: I know how hard it is to run a server.
What are your notable qualities and talents?: I am a very good problem solver.I am good at following directions.
What do you specialize in?:
What are your flaws?: Redstone and building
Anything Else to note?: I can be on every week day and some weekends. I would like to be a moderator or an admin.
03/01/2016 9:12 pm
PsychGames
Thank you for applying! The owner has contacted you on Skype for an interview. Good luck!
03/01/2016 5:03 pm
PsychGames
We are still looking for more staff. Apply now if you are interested!
02/29/2016 11:46 pm
PsychGames
We are still looking for other staff members! Please apply now while you can!
02/29/2016 6:35 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
CosmicGamingTv
Name (Last Name Optional):brent
Location (ONLY COUNTRY):mexico speek english
Skype (REQUIRED):craftrz11
Why should we hire you to be apart of the team?:because i have been a mod or admin on many servers also i own my own minecraft server
Why do you stand out against other applicants?:because i have played minecraft for 5 years i started when minecraft did not have hunger
What are your notable qualities and talents?:i am really good at taking commands and i am good a sollving problems
What do you specialize in?:
What are your flaws?:i am not very good at building and i can be on 7 hours a day
Anything Else to note?:no
03/01/2016 5:03 pm
PsychGames
Sorry, you're application has been denied. You may not re-apply. Thank you for applying to PsychGames, and have a good day!

[Reason: Grammar, Lack of Format]
02/29/2016 11:45 pm
PsychGames
Thank you for applying! You will be contacted on Skype for an interview with the owner. Good luck!
02/29/2016 6:26 pm
PsychGames
We are still looking for staff! If you can, please apply!
02/28/2016 9:00 pm
3747aaj
Name: Bryce F
Skype (REQUIRED): Internetsheen (Sheen) picture is the green nvidia graphics.

Why should we hire you to be apart of the team?: I'm a hard working and creative individual, I also have very good people skills and can get a long with almost anybody.

Why do you stand out against other applicants?: Once I think of a build I want to create I set my mind to it and do not stop until it is finished. If admins or helpers are needed I am very socially friendly. I will do my job without any outside bias, if someone is breaking the rules they will be punished accordingly.
What are your notable qualities and talents?: Good with detail architecture, large scale buildings. People skills.
What do you specialize in?: Small-Medium sized buildings with detail, interacting with others and building a strong community.
What are your flaws?: Not very flexible on the rules. If someone is doing something wrong they get punished right away. This can come off as mean to some people.
Anything else to note?: I recently took a one year hiatus from minecraft to focus on school work. I decided to get back into the community because I missed the great people that are apart of it. I am availble everyday from around 3:30-10:30 PM EST
02/28/2016 9:11 pm
PsychGames
Thank you for applying! Our team is reviewing your application. You will be contacted on Skype. Good luck!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome