Pure Vanilla Server, White-listed - Apply Here(15+)

ImTheObjective's Avatar ImTheObjective6/23/13 12:55 pm
6/26/2013 10:37 am
ImTheObjective's Avatar ImTheObjective
Hello guys and girls. I have made a new Vanilla server which is white-listed. This post is where you will be able to apply for my server. My server has an age cap at 15, I am hoping that this will remove those immature personnel that try to ruin the Minecraft experience. As I have said, the server is new, and so far me and my friend are the only people white-listed while we clear land for spawn town and make preparations for new comers. There will be a spawn town where I would like everyone to build there first house (kinda like Mindcrack) and then branch out to the wild (you will not be forced to move away). A server Nether portal has already been created and planned for the Nether Hub are being made, hopefully when a few join we will get the main part at the Hub done before people move out.

I am not just looking for any players to join my server, I would like players with a lot of experience with Minecraft ( I don't care if you are staff on a server), also I want "big builders", those players who build big and continue to build - I don't want players making a house at spawn then telling me they are bored, go out and build more epic things! Like I said, you must be at least aged 15 or over, please do not lie, and if you are under 15 and you want to join, I am sorry, but please don't bother applying.

Like I said above, server preparations are being made now, meaning if I accept our application, I will not white-list you until 1.6 has come out as I want 1.5.2 terrain generation to be kept at a minimal stage due to all of the new generation changed in 1.6 (new items in chests etc..). The server is not 24/7 yet, but if a lot of people want to play, then I will make it 24/7, that's a promise.

So, if you would like to be a part of this new adventure please follow the application bellow:

(* Means it is needed)

Application:

*IGN:
*Minecraft experience:
*Why you want to join:
*What you like most about private servers:
*What you like most about Vanilla game play:
What you like to build the most:

If you applied, thank you, if you didn't thanks for reading anyway. Just because you apply for my server doesn't mean you will be accepted, so good luck!

So once again, if you are accepted you will be added to the white-list in a week or so!

IP:151.231.106.77

Thanks for reading, and applying.
-ImTheObjective
ImTheObjective
Level 14 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/26/2013 10:37 am
ImTheObjective
Please do not apply anymore, I have accepted many people so far and I don't want too many! I will post again if there is room for others.
06/26/2013 2:08 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Tman24
Application:T_Man_24

*IGN:T_Man_24
*Minecraft experience:since Beta 1.8
*Why you want to join:ive been looking for a server to play on where i wont get killed raandomly where i can build and survive with people i know and trust i also want to join because bocaj19 and Tiguy566 are my real life bestfreinds and they wanted me to join so we can play together i really want to play on your server all of the rules and requirments i thought is what needed to be like on a good server that i can dedicate my time to and it wont get map reset and thrown all away
*What you like most about private servers:i love them because i can know and trust the people that play on the server because you have strict rules and i like that
*What you like most about Vanilla game play:i just love vanilla ever since i punched my first tree i fell in love with the game its just fantastic there is no point but you can do whatever you want that is the point
What you like to build the most:i just like to work on my house and build and survive with my freinds
Skype:ill tell you if i get accepted(my name is in there)
Tell me about yourself:I am an nice cool guy and i just love playing minecraft thanks for reading this app:)
06/26/2013 8:29 am
ImTheObjective
I have spoken to bacaj19 and he says he does not know you, stop lying, your not accepted.
06/25/2013 10:45 pm
bocaj19
hello i was just letting you know that my application is saying it has been marked as spam so if can check you pm`s it should be there thank you.
06/25/2013 10:09 pm
Tiguy56
Application:For Tiguy56

*IGN:Tiguy56
*Minecraft experience:Ive been playing since about beta 1.3 and I play daily I Do Know Alot About Minecraft I Just Happen To Run A youtube Channel About it and i have 200 subscribers:)
*Why you want to join:I want a vanilla server to be at home with so i can record without server admins being immature aswell as other players i just really want to have a server where i log and i know the people that are on the server and i dont have to wonder who is outside my house and be scared to get greifed i want to feel like my items and house is safe while knowing all of the players as my own freinds
*What you like most about private servers:The reason i like whitelisted servers is because i dont like not trusting the people i play with and they could ruin for say my house or steal from me i like to like i said "be at home" with the server and its players
*What you like most about Vanilla game play:i really like vanilla minecraft i also enjoy FTB but i for some reason enjoy vanilla just a little more i just feel it has more purpose ftb has pipes and machines to do stuff for you but vanilla has hoppers and i think its more fun to have a challenge to making mechinisms than just to throw a couple pipes down and call it done
What you like to build the most:I like to build houses and i also like redstone Lot:p
Tell me about yourself:I run a youtube channel im 16 years old ive been playing minecraft since beta and i really enjoy it i would also like to become part of your server i will leave a link for you to check out my youtube channel:www.youtube.com/user/Tiguy566 -Tiguy566 P.S sorry for grammer and not right capitlization and spelling im not the best typer:P
06/26/2013 8:27 am
ImTheObjective
Great application, your in!
06/24/2013 7:42 am
ImTheObjective
Anyone else?
06/23/2013 9:08 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Tu_Madre
Can you add me on Skype? I sent you a PM!
06/23/2013 1:33 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Tu_Madre
*IGN: BlueSlim3
*Minecraft experience: I have had Minecraft on the computer since November but I played it on the Xbox before that. I play Minecraft at least everyday for 5 hours. I know what I am doing and know how to play. (About a year and a half all together)
*Why you want to join: I need a server that I can stay consistent with and not get bored. I like Minecraft survival and get tired of all the "Faction PvP" servers that everyone has. I have watched Mindcrack videos and like the idea of friendly people on the same server playing together and having fun at the same time.
*What you like most about private servers: You cannot be bothered by greifing and things are controlled more. The owner has time to take care of problems and interact with players. You can actually play without being troubled by anything and have fun.
*What you like most about Vanilla game play: You have to work for everything. It cannot come easy and you get that sense of pride when you do something legit and it works well. The all-around minecraft experience is wonderful and fits together perfectly.
What you like to build the most: I am not the best builder, but every once and a while I can come up with something cool and always try my best with what I do. I like to try to think on how I build or what I am building.
Skype: If I am accepted, I will tell you my Skype. I do not want everyone to know it. (Just PM me if I am accepted)
Tell me about yourself: I am 15 years old and even though I have not been playing Minecraft for that long I consider my self to be very good. Even though I may not be the best builder, I can contribute good ideas in building and can help when needed. One thing that makes me unique is that I play a a lot and I am dedicated to good servers. I am not one of those retard players that is always bored and just fucks around on servers. I also have good grammar and you can clearly tell what I am saying (referring to retard players). Please do not judge me on my building skills. Thank you for reading this and please consider my application fairly.
06/23/2013 2:20 pm
ImTheObjective
Great application. You are accepted! I will add you to the white-list when 1.6 hits, good job.
06/23/2013 1:10 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Architect
PryPurity
*IGN: imhandmade
*Minecraft experience: 1 year.
*Why you want to join:Beacuse i would like to make more videos for my channel.
*What you like most about private servers:That no one hacks, its alway legit getting items.
*What you like most about Vanilla game play:That you can actually play minecraft without and help from anyone.
What you like to build the most: Redstoner, deocorator.
Tell me about yourself: I own 2 servers, hosted from 1 on my computers, i really love prison servers and vanilla servers.
06/23/2013 1:04 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Nerd
mineman657
Why would you want to apply to a vanilla server.
There are thousands so why apply to one?
If anything you should have to apply to get into modded servers
06/23/2013 1:02 pm
Zemphro
*IGN:Adamskey101
*Minecraft experience:2 years
*Why you want to join:I LOVE mindcrack i alwas admire there server and love the vinnlla way i fine single player boring and want to do multiplayer again
*What you like most about private servers: The cumminty aspect
*What you like most about Vanilla game play: itsfun and not boreig something new always pops up
What you like to build the most:for me i love big builds and all that
Tell me about yourself:
06/23/2013 1:12 pm
ImTheObjective
Sorry, you not in.

imhandmade*IGN: imhandmade
*Minecraft experience: 1 year.
*Why you want to join:Beacuse i would like to make more videos for my channel.
*What you like most about private servers:That no one hacks, its alway legit getting items.
*What you like most about Vanilla game play:That you can actually play minecraft without and help from anyone.
What you like to build the most: Redstoner, deocorator.
Tell me about yourself: I own 2 servers, hosted from 1 on my computers, i really love prison servers and vanilla servers.

Sorry, you not in.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome