Pure Vanilla Server, White-listed - Apply Here(15+)

ImTheObjective's Avatar ImTheObjective6/23/13 1:34 pm
1 emeralds 2.5k 102
7/7/2014 5:27 pm
MoonBubbles's Avatar MoonBubbles
Hello guys and girls. I have made a new Vanilla server which is white-listed. This post is where you will be able to apply for my server. My server has an age cap at 15, I am hoping that this will remove those immature personnel that try to ruin the Minecraft experience. As I have said, the server is new, and so far me and my friend are the only people white-listed while we clear land for spawn town and make preparations for new comers. There will be a spawn town where I would like everyone to build there first house (kinda like Mindcrack) and then branch out to the wild (you will not be forced to move away). A server Nether portal has already been created and planned for the Nether Hub are being made, hopefully when a few join we will get the main part at the Hub done before people move out.

I am not just looking for any players to join my server, I would like players with a lot of experience with Minecraft ( I don't care if you are staff on a server), also I want "big builders", those players who build big and continue to build - I don't want players making a house at spawn then telling me they are bored, go out and build more epic things! Like I said, you must be at least aged 15 or over, please do not lie, and if you are under 15 and you want to join, I am sorry, but please don't bother applying.

Like I said above, server preparations are being made now, meaning if I accept our application, I will not white-list you until 1.6 has come out as I want 1.5.2 terrain generation to be kept at a minimal stage due to all of the new generation changed in 1.6 (new items in chests etc..). The server is not 24/7 yet, but if a lot of people want to play, then I will make it 24/7, that's a promise.

So, if you would like to be a part of this new adventure please follow the application bellow:

(* Means it is needed)

Application:

*IGN:
*Minecraft experience:
*Why you want to join:
*What you like most about private servers:
*What you like most about Vanilla game play:
What you like to build the most:

If you applied, thank you, if you didn't thanks for reading anyway. Just because you apply for my server doesn't mean you will be accepted, so good luck!

So once again, if you are accepted you will be added to the white-list in a week or so!

IP:151.231.106.77

Thanks for reading, and applying.
-ImTheObjective
ImTheObjective
Level 14 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/07/2014 5:27 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
MoonBubbles
IGN- MoonBubbles
Age- 15
Country- U.S.A.
Minecraft Experience- I have around 3 years of minecraft experience.
Why I want to join- I REALLY wanna be part of a friendly community where I can have some creative freedom.
What I like most about private servers- I've honestly never been on one, but I would imagine it would allow me to make better friends with those I play with.
What I like most about Vanilla gameplay- Vanilla is simple and fun, without any complicated shenanigans.
What I like to build the most- Ancient ruins, abandoned areas, cemeteries, medieval structures. (I like cemeteries because I can put alot of disturbing, hidden things amongst the graves... in case I sounded crazy...)
Tell you about myself- I thoroughly enjoy gaming (I'm sure everyone here does) and I'm kind to people who deserve that kind of thing.

I have just noticed I am super late, but.. ya know.... hopefully this application will be acknowledged?.....
07/03/2014 10:09 pm
Nr1_Cookie
*IGN: Nr1_Cookie
*Minecraft experience: I've played for about 3 years now.
*Why you want to join: This server seems like it has a great community, and I would love to join building with you guys!
*What you like most about private servers: I like how everyone respects eachother, and the fact that there are no 10 year old little kids that are using minecraft as an online dating service. :O
*What you like most about Vanilla game play: I love playing with others and play survival at the same time!
What you like to build the most: I love building modern houses, but I build other stuff aswell.
Tell me about yourself: I am a girl from Norway, as mentioned earlier, and I love playing minecraft (Obviously)! I really enjoy playing on servers like this, because it is way more funnier to play when you're not feeling to lonely all the time, and it is also fun to be part of a community!

I would really love it if I get accepted! xx
04/06/2014 3:44 am
Roboblock1
IGN: roboblock1
County: USA
How Long You Had Played Minecraft: About 2 Years
Why You Want to Join: I Want To Join because I Tired Of Getting Griff and Other Things And I Want To Build As A Community. I Have Not Found A Server Yet That Had Dis So I Hope This Is The One.
Why i like Private Servers: I Like Privates Servers Because I Can Play With People I Trust And People Dont Really Hack.
Why You Like Vanlla: I like Vanlla Minecraft Because I Like Basics without Plugins. Like No Flying And Crazy Rewards And Things.
What Do You Like Building The Most: I like Building House And Cool Bases And i love Redstone I Know About Everything About It. I Like Making XP Farms And Little Games Without Cheating.
About Me: I Am Very Good At Minecraft i hate When People Say i Am Bored Or When They Bug You. I Love Making Lots Of Farms. I Had My Own Server But If I Add Someone They Get Bored Or They Just Griff. I Wanted A Server That I Can Have Fun And Dont Have To Worry About Other People Stealing Form Me.

I Am Robo And My Email Is austonblackwell@gmail.com I Can Send You My Skype There If I Get Accepted
08/16/2013 10:29 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
CJasminex3
IGN: CJasminex3
*Minecraft experience: I have about 1 year of minecraft experience.
*Why you want to join: I would like to join so I could meet new people and be friends.
*What you like most about private servers: There is no greifing that much and way more friendly people.
*What you like most about Vanilla game play: Its basically a single player world with more than one person.
What you like to build the most: I like to create almost anything and once I finish it I either play with my friends as a RPG.
Tell me about yourself: I am 15 year old female that loves music and playing games that people say offensively to girls that we can't play with guys play,and I don't think that's true.
08/13/2013 5:42 pm
Logic_Gaming
Whenever i try to post my application its marked as "Spam" When it isnt mind if i sent it to you any other way (via: Skype, Email? )
08/14/2013 3:41 am
ImTheObjective
Send it in a PM.
08/13/2013 4:57 pm
PieIsFun
ITS BACK!
HOLY NUGGETS!
08/12/2013 3:13 pm
ImTheObjective
Im back from holiday, server is back up but with a new IP:

Sorry for not telling you guys, I got to tell a few, but not all, server isn't dead!
08/10/2013 6:28 pm
PieIsFun
I'm guessing yes this server is dead. It was fun while it lasted. Thanks for a fun time Objective!
08/09/2013 12:00 am
PieIsFun
Is the server down forever?
08/05/2013 2:00 am
two_piece83
*IGN: Dont have one
*Minecraft experience: Started playing on Xbox then here. Havent played on a lot of servers.
*Why you want to join: I want to play in a small vanilla server and saw your post first.
*What you like most about private servers: You dont have to deal with all the randoms. Same people for the most part day in and day out.
*What you like most about Vanilla game play: Its the same as i have been playing for a while now. Ive never played modded games.
What you like to build the most: All things redstone

Thanks for the consideration
Tell me about yourself:
08/05/2013 12:35 am
PieIsFun
We need more active players!
07/29/2013 8:57 pm
Senortaco21
Objective, I'm not on the server much anymore, so please unwhitelist me so another
person can play on your server. (there is nothing wrong with your server) Also tell
everyone on the server I said "bye, and drink pepsi."
07/31/2013 5:20 am
ImTheObjective
Ok.
07/24/2013 9:03 am
Hbestw
HbestW's Application
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*IGN:
hbestw
*Minecraft experience: I'v Played Minecraft Since the late alpha, so a couple of years.
*Why you want to join: I would like to join for many reasons, the first being that i would love to have that survival feel again which a lot of servers these days don't, another being i would also love being a part of a community as well as having a lot of fun too!
*What you like most about private servers: the fact that they are more secure than non-whitelisted servers, it allows me to create anything that i want and not think twice about it being wrecked. And it also allows me to get to know the people throughout the server easier as there isn't random people logging out and in.
*What you like most about Vanilla game play: as i said above, i really do enjoy the survival feel that in most servers is lost. Although single player is fully vanilla it doesn't compare to playing on a vanilla server.
What you like to build the most: Redstone contraptions & Secret bases
Skype: (If i could tell you when/if i am acccepted that would be great)
Tell me about yourself: I am a 17 year old male that loves to play games as well as playing both an acoustic and electric guitar. Throughout games i love to have fun while also playing the creative thinking side.

Thanks, and hope i get it !
07/25/2013 3:27 pm
ImTheObjective
Your accepted, ill white-list you know.
07/24/2013 8:11 am
Level 28 : Expert Taco
Phoenix_13
I have posted my app a few pages back
Please see that.
07/23/2013 2:58 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Architect
Shadycraman
*IGN: Shadycrazyman
*Minecraft experience: 2years
*Why you want to join: I love the vanilla minecraft experience I have played on a few servers just the others went activate enough for me.
*What you like most about private servers: The exclusive feeling, the understanding that we are all friends and can trust each other. The working for a common goal.
*What you like most about Vanilla game play: That everything you do is by hand and with out cheats its an amazing feeling of wow I did that.
What you like to build the most: http://imgur.com/KTDTAaH Done on a vanilla server
Tell me about yourself I love the play minecraft especially with other like minded people. I also play Firefall, and soccer, volleyball, swim outside of the videogame world. I hope you accept me.
07/25/2013 3:28 pm
ImTheObjective
Sorry, its a no.
07/23/2013 2:32 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Engineer
EpsilonPrince
*IGN:jonezyisbeast
*Minecraft experience: been playing for years and have been an admin on multiple servers as well as co-owner
*Why you want to join: because i would really like to play on a small server without greifers
*What you like most about private servers: no annoying greifers
*What you like most about Vanilla game play: you cant have your land claimed by other people and can build without fear of griefers (i hate griefers ...)
What you like to build the most: pixel art and small buildings
Tell me about yourself: im a fifteen year old guy who plays alot of video games and listens to alot of music.
07/23/2013 8:07 am
MajPayne11
*IGN:MajPayne11
*Minecraft experience: playing for a few years now. Lots of vanilla servers but they always have little kids that annoy me till i quit
*Why you want to join: I love private vanilla servers because if the admin is good he is able to keep the griefing and immaturity down.
*What you like most about private servers: Admins ability to prevent immature players to get on
*What you like most about Vanilla game play: That feeling of self accomplishment when you have built something from scratch no mods and no items given to you
What you like to build the most: I have really been getting into building castles lately
Tell me about yourself: Im a 22yr old who works nights but im able to play at work so I am normally able to play 7-8 hours most nights. Im really looking for a place to be able to play with people and not have to worry about getting annoyed by children
07/23/2013 1:22 pm
ImTheObjective
Denied.
07/22/2013 9:00 am
ImTheObjective
CclarkeycApplication:

*IGN: cclarkeyc
*Minecraft experience: 2 years (approx)
*Why you want to join: I've been in need of a new server and I have not found any without annoying 11 year olds bugging you and griefing ect. I'd like a private server to join and this seems like a great one.
*What you like most about private servers: That mainly mature people play so they don't steal and grief. I have some big builds in mind and it would be plain annoying if they got tore down.
*What you like most about Vanilla game play: That it's simple, unpredictable and fun to play.
What you like to build the most: Small settlements and houses.
Tell me about yourself: I'm 19 years old. I live in England. I have good experience with Minecraft and play regularly and I think I'd be a great addition to your server.

Thanks.

Great application, your accepted, I will add you to the white-list now.
07/22/2013 8:47 am
Cclarkeyc
Application:

*IGN: cclarkeyc
*Minecraft experience: 2 years (approx)
*Why you want to join: I've been in need of a new server and I have not found any without annoying 11 year olds bugging you and griefing ect. I'd like a private server to join and this seems like a great one.
*What you like most about private servers: That mainly mature people play so they don't steal and grief. I have some big builds in mind and it would be plain annoying if they got tore down.
*What you like most about Vanilla game play: That it's simple, unpredictable and fun to play.
What you like to build the most: Small settlements and houses.
Tell me about yourself: I'm 19 years old. I live in England. I have good experience with Minecraft and play regularly and I think I'd be a great addition to your server.

Thanks.
07/22/2013 8:39 am
ImTheObjective
Bump.
07/20/2013 7:05 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Explorer
AmericanKrow
*IGN: AmericanKrow
*Minecraft experience: In numbers its a 8/10 simply because you never stop learning in Minecraft
*Why you want to join: I really enjoy playing Vanilla Minecraft but it gets really boring by myself so I thought I would join others
*What you like most about private servers: There is no griefers or lil kids messing around and ruining the experience
*What you like most about Vanilla game play: knowing everything I have built or accomplished is all 100% legit. I also like playing the game it was suppose to be played.
What you like to build the most: A lighthouse
Tell me about yourself: Im just a dude that enjoys the wonderful game of Minecraft and wants to make friends with others who are as crazy about it as I am.

P.S. Hope we get to play together soon.
07/20/2013 10:28 am
ImTheObjective
Nice application, your in, see you in game!
07/20/2013 6:59 am
CAZZA-DEE
*IGN: cazza_dee123
*Minecraft experience: My experience in Minecraft is about 2 years
*Why you want to join:I would like to join because I need a fun community to be friends with! and meet new people and just have fun with the people that love the game.
*What you like most about private servers: i like the private servers more because its just like single player but you are not alone and it is also good that you dont have to worry about griefers or people who steal from you.
*What you like most about Vanilla gameplay:the best part is its just like single player but with more people
What you like to build the most: the best thing like building is very nicely detailed houses with awesome piston doors.
Tell me about yourself: well i am 15 years old male i like games like minecarft, battlefield and call of duty. i would say i am a cool, funny alround guy who likes meeting new people.

I hope you take my application into consideration
Callum
07/20/2013 10:28 am
ImTheObjective
Sorry, denied.
07/19/2013 4:11 pm
Themaskedhermit
IGN: TheMaskedHermit
Minecraft experience: 1 1/2 years.
Why you want to join: I would like to join because I need a fun community to be friends with!
What you like most about private servers:I like the nice people and the sense of being welcome.
What you like most about Vanilla game play: The single player feel but with more people!
What you like to build the most: Small and cozy huts.
Tell me about yourself: Not much of note other than that I play Minecraft and have not gotten bored of it!
07/20/2013 5:05 am
ImTheObjective
Sorry, no.
07/18/2013 6:13 am
ImTheObjective
There are many spots that need to be taken up!
07/17/2013 1:55 pm
PieIsFun
Great server!
07/16/2013 1:19 pm
ImTheObjective
Bump.
07/15/2013 12:36 pm
ImTheObjective
Anyone else want to apply?
07/14/2013 10:55 pm
Senortaco21
Finally, my internet is working.
07/15/2013 5:53 am
ImTheObjective
Awesome.
07/14/2013 6:33 am
ImTheObjective
Bump.
07/13/2013 7:11 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
Noobs_in_kfc
*IGN: Noobs_in_kfc
*Minecraft experience: I've been playing minecraft for 3 years now. I'm really expirienced in redstone and game mechanics. I've made serveral maps before with friends and I've done alot of redstone in my life. I like to make my buildings nice but still functional with redstone and stuff.
*Why you want to join: I want to play Vanilla minecraft with other people again since it's been a long time since I played survival minecraft. I also want to make Redstone machines in survival since I've never really done big redstone machines in survival before.
*What you like most about private servers: The friendly community that exists in most private servers.
*What you like most about Vanilla game play: The amount of stuff you can build with that fairly big amount of items.
What you like to build the most: Functional and survival friendly redstone machines.
Tell me about yourself: I'm Marvin Hazebroek. I live in Rotterdam in The Netherlands. I'm currently having summer break. I love to play minecraft and I can play alot too. I've a girlfriend called Esther. I just recently moved to a new house and bought a new pc. I'm not very mature and my English isn't perfect but it's still do-able.
07/13/2013 6:52 am
ImTheObjective
Does anyone else want to join?
07/12/2013 12:23 pm
ImTheObjective
New slots have opened up! Apply now!
07/11/2013 12:09 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
RedBand
My review:
Great server almost no lag (If your internet doesn't suck at least) and all mature guys on here. Very international as well. If you're looking for an amazing mindcrack style pure vanilla server this is a server for you!
07/11/2013 12:52 pm
ImTheObjective
Thanks mate
07/11/2013 11:51 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
lolbobguy4
*IGN: lolbobguy425
*Minecraft experience: I have been playing since 1.7 beta
*Why you want to join:I would like to join because I love building and having a good time I would like a server that i can just log on to and play some minecraft
*What you like most about Vanilla game play: When you accomplish something like a build there is extra satisfaction there since you know you put work into it
What you like to build the most: I enjoy building Medieval style builds the most but I can also build modern style
Tell me about yourself: I enjoy joking around and having a laugh while getting the job done
Hope to see you soon!
07/10/2013 7:06 am
ImTheObjective
Feel free to keep applying, more slots have opened up!
07/09/2013 12:12 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Taco
Auxel
Tried again on a different computer, still no luck.
07/08/2013 4:56 pm
lolbobguy4
i applied
07/08/2013 1:39 pm
ImTheObjective
If you want to apply, apply, and if there are any spots that need be taken I will read the applications and chose some more people.
07/08/2013 9:32 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Architect
TheRagingRat
IGN: theRainforest
*Minecraft experience: 2 years
*Why you want to join: i like Vanilla servers and theres not alot of them out there and some vanilla servers i checked out had minigames like skyblock and skygrid that i really hate so i hope this is just a basic Vanilla server without any minigames or shops.
*What you like most about private servers: Have to apply before joining and this is good because then not anyone can join and ruin the fun
*What you like most about Vanilla game play: Surviving and building
What you like to build the most: Big houses
07/08/2013 9:23 am
lolbobguy4
*IGN: lolbobguy425
*Minecraft experience: I have been playing since 1.7 beta
*Why you want to join:I would like to join because I love building and having a good time I would like a server that i can just log on to and play some minecraft
*What you like most about Vanilla game play: When you accomplish something like a build there is extra satisfaction there since you know you put work into it
What you like to build the most: I enjoy building Medieval style builds the most but I can also build modern style
Tell me about yourself: I enjoy joking around and having a laugh while getting the job done
Hope to see you soon!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome