ashpoe42's Avatar ashpoe427/5/13 9:34 pm
7/6/2013 6:50 pm
LegionPride's Avatar LegionPride
Opening positions: Op , Mod , and Helper
Application
IGN:
Experience:
Skype (NEEDED)
Thanks! I will try to respond to everyone as soon as possible! Just cause you apply doesn't mean you will become a part of our staff!
P.S. My server is not yet open but will be soon so we are trying to find a mature staff! Thank you again!
~Blueminer1741 & Posey5161
ashpoe42
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/06/2013 2:21 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
Imcrazychristian
Name:Christian ingame name:imcrazychristian
I would like to be op or mod
Time zone:England's
YouTube: I haven't done any vids yet but my name is christianoboyle
How much time can you offer?:3-4 houres a day
Why should you be chosen?:well I very nice very mutrure and make sure no one swears,cheats nor hacks
Do you work well with others?:yes very very well
Do you have good grammar?:yes
Also I will use powers e.g kick or ban for only real reasons
Thank for reading hope ill work with you one day!
07/06/2013 12:52 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
SirRoyalChickenz
Rank applying for: OP
In game username: SirRoyalChickenz
In real life name: Clay
Timezone: NSW, Sydney Australia
Country (If in U.S.A. please include state!) : Australia, NSW
How long will you be on the server a day? (Atleast 2-3hours!): 4-5 hours
Do you have skype? (Skype is required for some ranks.) If so username?: sirroyalchickenz
Experience: Owner x 15, Co Owner x 10, OP x 12, Head Admin x 12, Admin x 5, Mod x 16
How can you help benefit the server and me?: I can benefit you by doing many things, I could advertise, build, create a plugin just for you, create kit to make more fun, and manage the amount the servers spending money
How can you help our community grow?: I could also advertise since an Admin on uberminecraft, I could create banners on other servers, create webs and blogs.
Why should we [CCU] choose you?: You should chose me because firstly you need the staff, secondly, I won't lie, grief, swear, or annoying anyone, Lastly I'm loyal and kind, and that's my application, Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
07/06/2013 12:49 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
knife_handler17
Application:
IGN: knife_handler
How you can help: I can help people if they ask questions. I can help build. I am a pretty good builder. I can keep the server clean by making it so nobody uses tnt.I know how to use world edit.
Experience: I have been co-owner on on server. admin on 3 servers. and mod on another. but all of them shutdown exept one which is usaully never on. I have made about 2 spawns.
Skype (NEEDED) secret8knife
I hope you choose me and thanks.
07/06/2013 12:46 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Artist
MoldyPizzahCrust
IGN - Samiblam
Age - 14
How you can help - I can keep the server running by whatever rules you want, and i'm pretty good with commands. I also am all about the people, kinda like The Rock and John Cena, making me that much more of a likable admin. No, I don't spawn items in for randoms or friends, unless they happen to be admins as well. Hah.
Experience - I've been playing since the original MC was released way back when, in Alpha before the dawn of time. I know MC like the folds of my fat.
Skype - Samiblam

Thanks for considering me,
07/05/2013 11:52 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Unicorn
LegionPride
Application for OP
IGN: xxSuicideKiwixx
How you can help: I can bring a lot of fun and excitement to the server because i like doing interactive things with the players themselves so i can know them better and help them have a better time. I know a lot of commands for a lot of plugins, and if i don't know them, im a fast learner. I think i could really help your server grow to its full potential and help everyone have a good time. I can handle any challenge you give me, and i will do it without hesitation. I have been playing minecraft for 2 years now and i think i am very capable when it comes to handling staff positions. I am a good builder, but not so much with redstone. I am very good with Worldedit, and i can manage my way around most plugins. I am a very responsible and honest person, and i am good in any position that you put me in.
Experience: I have been a moderator 6 times, Admin 8, and head admin twice. The admin and head admin roles all included me being operator, so i am very familiar with that rank and all the responsibilities and commands that come along with it. I have been playing minecraft for about two years and i have spent most of that time on multiplayer servers. Since then i have learned many things, including how to operate a lot of plugins and a lot of different commands for them.
Thank you for taking your time to read this,
Kiwi
07/06/2013 12:37 am
ashpoe42
Accepted!
07/05/2013 11:03 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IanisCool001
IGN: Vertaximus
How you can help: i can help by helping people , helping the server , and helping the staff
Experience: i have experience to be a staff on a lots of servers but most of them are closed
Skype (NEEDED) : IanisCool
07/05/2013 9:58 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
charjas1
IGN:charjas
How you can help: like to help people im a great staff member im funny and mature when needed only i Mosly Admin on 2 servers Mod on 1 co-owner on 1 im been playing minecraft for 2 years i know most of the bukkit commands im good with some plugins if i caught someone hack insta-ban if someone breaking the rules warning if they do it again kick and then temp ban i love playing minecraft server i want to learn more with admin on your server i wont abuse my powers like most staff do i will only use my powers when needed i play minecraft 4 hours a day or more
Experience:Admin on SlimeCraft and chrisis world Mod on Vortexcraft Co-owner on bombacraft Owner of my server VirusPvP
Skype (NEEDED):junior.bercier
07/05/2013 9:44 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
s289401
Application
IGN:2894001
How you can help:I can help by keeping the server clean of law breakers and i never ban anyone without first consulting a higher ranking staff member.I can help out any player that comes in contact with a problem-EX. spammers(People who constantly spam them in chat or whisper or private messages.I am good with world edit cmds and regular mod and admin cmds.
Experience:i was a moderator on a server hosted by stromtheif117 and later promoted to administrator for keeping his server secure and happy.I was also a admin on a classic server owned by Dgm192, i also was a moderator for a server that shutdown a long time ago, I also had my own classic server called icraft.
07/06/2013 12:37 am
ashpoe42
Accepted!
07/06/2013 6:50 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Unicorn
LegionPride
Will you notify us by private message when the server is up?
07/05/2013 9:37 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
c00kiemonster48
IGN:c00kiemonster48
How you can help:im pretty good with tools and i can be on most of the time and i can keep the server safe!
Experience:ive owned my own server and been mod on different servers
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome