✖ Mc PvP ✖ Factions ✖ 24/7 ✖ CUSTOM ✖ RUST in Minecraft

Patttrick12's Avatar Patttrick126/1/15 8:08 am
1 emeralds 131 4
6/2/2015 5:15 pm
alphaQ101's Avatar alphaQ101
IP: Play.Mc-PvP.com

Mc PvP Is a Minecraft Factions Server that uses custom elements and unique plugins to create a new experience for our players. Mc PvP is a modified HardCore Factions server, where players have to fight harder to attain wealth and power.

Mc PvP is a high budget Spigot 1.8.3 Minecraft Server that is unlike anything seen in the past - The server has been crafted with aesthetics in mind, making sure that all of the players online can experience a one of a kind server while thoroughly enjoying themselves.

Mc PvP has unique radiation zones, or Rad Towns plotted around the server that allow players to get great rewards and prizes, which allows us to provide our players with an experience that has been previously unseen in Minecraft.

Mc PvP has a standard set of rules that guide the actions of our players. These rules help stimulate a healthy Minecraft Experience, and I am sure that when logging into the server you will realize that all of the rules are more than reasonable.

Mc PvP is currently looking for staff members - We have a moderate base of staff however we are looking to hire more staff members so that we are better able to handle the influxes of players that we will be gaining over the course of the next few weeks. Feel free to apply on this thread using the following format...

Enter as Advanced Player Application

When you fill out this application, and it is accepted you will be able to enter Mc PvP with special Perks, benefits, ranks, kits, and more. Fill this out, you do not have to write a lot for each question, but we should be able to get some understanding of who you are and what you can contribute.

Name:

In Game Name:

Time Zone:

Why do you want to be a Mc PvP Advanced Member?

What unique trait can you bring to the player base?

Why are you different from others?

Thank you for your time in reading the post, feel free to comment any questions you may have and a staff member will answer you. Feel free to login today at our IP address of Play.Mc-PvP.com or check out our website, http://www.Mc-PvP.com
Patttrick12
Level 14 : Journeyman Engineer