24/7 PvP only server ! need builder's and staff

RunewardMinecraft21's Avatar RunewardMinecraft211/24/14 4:02 pm
1 emeralds 147 7
1/24/2014 5:01 pm
RunewardMinecraft21's Avatar RunewardMinecraft21
Yo my name is Runeward, i just started a pvp server i need some admins and some plugins manager, And Builders to build a sick spawn.

This server will be 24/7 it will be whitelisted until we are done.

Builder's App
Ign
Name
Skype (Required)
Experience
Whats ur style
How long u played minecraft
Maturity

Admins App
Ign
Name
Skype (Required)
Why would i choice you
Maturity
How long have u been played

Plugin Manager App
Ign
Name
Skype (Required)
Can u code
RunewardMinecraft21
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

RunewardMinecraft21
01/24/2014 5:01 pm
bump
AlexTheProdigy
01/24/2014 4:49 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
I never got a request on skype. Let me add you.
Dieyoungliveforever
01/24/2014 4:47 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Admins App
Ign: Yolohunter
Name Alexander Carolus
Skype (Required) Krullz17
Age 16
Experience I have been Admin on about three servers now. I have co owned with shadow craft also.
Why would i choice you: Well, Im an ok option. I mean of course theres better players then me. I feel like I could help you out a lot. Im on almost all day too. Plus, I love building, hopefully I could help with the spawn.
Maturity Im very mature for my age. probabaly 9/10
How long have u been played: For about two years now.
RunewardMinecraft21
01/24/2014 4:50 pm
Accept my Skype
AlexTheProdigy
01/24/2014 4:26 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
Builder's App

Ign: alexmosca

Name: Alexander Mosca

Skype (Required): alexmosca232

Any pictures: Check out the link below, it has 5 of my most recent builds. I tend to build modern most of the time but I can do most styles.
http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/alextheprodigy/

Experience: I build on some of the most exclusive servers such as World Of keralis, Mc Creative Server UK and The Crafter society. I've built for servers before like the one I am Co-Owner for. Its a prison server. I built things such as the PVP arena the spawn and the jail.

Whats ur style: My style is modern or minimal. I am capable of building in most styles such as traditional or medieval, but my best work is modern.

How long u played minecraft: I've been playing minecraft since the days of Beta 1.4, So I've been playing for about 3 years now.

Maturity: I am very mature for my age. I guess you can say I act a few years older than I am. People often think I act and look like a 19 year old.

Admins App

Ign: Alexmosca

Name: Alexander Mosca

Skype (Required): Alexmosca232

Experience: I am currently Co-Owner of Aurora Prison server which is gaining popularity fast. I was Head-Admin on Marketh Towny Server. I was also head-Mod on Mikeland Creative server. I believe i have a lot of experience with the Moderating and Admin side of servers. I've been in the situation before where I have to make drastic decisions and I believe I always make the one which is best for the server.

Why would i choice you: I believe you should choose me is because of the experience I do have. I know most of the commands a normal bukkit server has and also a little more commands not too many people know about. I learn quick so if there is anything I don't know how to use I will give it my all to learn how to use it, so I can benefit the server even more. I have great ideas most of the time on how to improve the server such as custom plugins and such. None of which I designed but a lot of them I have played with and they are a lot of fun. I feel I can bring a whole new dimension to the server and enhance it even more than it already has been by other players and admins. I always try my best to help people and if I don't know how to solve a problem I will learn how and solve it eventually.

Maturity: Like stated above people tend to think I am a few years older than I am.

How long have u been played: Since the beta days of 1.4. I've had minecraft for 3 years.
RunewardMinecraft21
01/24/2014 4:38 pm
accepted accept my Skype
RunewardMinecraft21
01/24/2014 4:11 pm
bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com