[Smashing Dead] [Crafting Dead Server] 24/7 - PVP - Roleplay

ScoobieDoobie's Avatar ScoobieDoobie10/20/14 1:38 am
1 emeralds 288 1
10/20/2014 1:39 am
ScoobieDoobie's Avatar ScoobieDoobie
Smashing Dead is a Crafting Dead server that i, Scoobie Doobie, have set up for people who want a bit more from their Mnecraft zombie experience! We have a straight forward Member, Builder, and Staff rank system in place and comprehensive plugins to make the server feel more seamless than most. We also have a full set of donation kits all reasonably priced at 10$ to give you a bit of an edge against other survivors in the zombie apocalypse! We use a lightweight and high performance voice chatting service called "GameVox" which we use to allow groups ( Stangers or Friends) to efficiently communicate with each other to better survive the world. Currently we >>>Need Builders<<< to set up a comprehensive and detailed map in order to make the most out of the overall experience. Think about all the places you feel like should be in a zombie apocalypse world, if you build for us you can make it possible for many players to have fun with your builds and ideas. IF you wish to contact me about >>building<< on the server >>before launch<< you may add me on >>SKYPE<< ( Scoobie Doobie - from Palmdale Ca) you may also join our Gamevox Server ( Smashing Dead) to get in contact with my staff and my self. F.Y.I - Server I,P will not be available until Launch Day! I hope to hear from you guys soon, grab your builder and staff spots before they are gone! ^^
ScoobieDoobie
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner