PvpForge: Staff Needed!

JohnPlayz_'s Avatar JohnPlayz_6/4/17 1:27 pm
6/5/2017 8:43 am
IsmailDXGamer's Avatar IsmailDXGamer
Hello! We are in need of staff at the moment. Please reply with the following Application
IGN:
Abilities:
Have you ever had any server experience?
What is your time zone?
How often can you be online?
From a scale of 1-10 how trustworthy would you claim to be?
JohnPlayz_
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/05/2017 8:43 am
IsmailDXGamer
i wnat the ip i am a mod pls i lost it
06/05/2017 8:41 am
Level 34 : Artisan Birb
Karrfis
just a friendly reminder to keep this thread on topic, this is a server recruitment thread, not a "i hate the server owner" thread, if you don't like the server nobody is forcing you to play on it, but you don't need to ruin it for others just because you had a bad experience playing/working on it, if the thread continues to derail i will be closing it and that will ruin it for everyone. Consider this a warning, if it continues we will take action

thanks
06/05/2017 6:32 am
IsmailDXGamer
mate can i have the ip again i lost it
06/04/2017 2:50 pm
xMars3
-snip-
06/04/2017 2:33 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
FluxedScript
-snip-
06/04/2017 2:16 pm
xMars3
IGN: xMars3

Abilities: I don't rage ban, you could probably learn from me. I can actually run a server and get players, unlike you.

Have you ever had any server experience? Yeah, my server could actually get players.

What is your time zone? US Eastern

How often can you be online? Very often, and I can actually be productive in my time.

From a scale of 1-10 how trustworthy would you claim to be? Why have this question on the application when you don't trust your staff anyways?
06/04/2017 2:07 pm
xMars3
-snip-
06/04/2017 1:39 pm
JohnPlayz_
-snip-
06/04/2017 1:36 pm
oldbunny10
IGN: oldbunny9

Abilities: I'm a very active person on the weekends and sometimes stay up decently late. And have also been playing Minecraft since I was seven so I have a lot of knowledge of all the commands and how to build most things in the crafting table.
I am in lots of clubs. Since I am in so many clubs I have learned to be good with my people skills. Which can be helpful on a server like yours because people talk a lot. But sometimes argument’s happen and I am good at solving them using my people skills.

Have you ever had any server experience?
I have been staff on 2 servers one called Percy Jackson craft I was helper on. At one point we had about 20-30 people at a time. But now the server is kinda dead rarely there is 1-2 people online now, because they did not update from 1.8. The other server I was mod on we have about 10-20 people on at a time but when the owner left for college he stopped playing minecraft anymore so he shut the server down. But I think the server could have done pretty well if the owner kept the server running because the server had some pretty good staff that was helping the server grow. and last month I was part of a server called Cyber Craft I was head mod we had about 10 people at a time.

What is your time zone? Central

How often can you be online? 10+ hours a week

From a scale of 1-10 how trustworthy would you claim to be? 9.9998

Why do you want staff: the reason I want to be staff is, because it makes me so mad when people break rules. Like griefing, stealing stuff from other peoples chests/house, and spamming.So I feel that I can help stop people form breaking the rules. And the last reason I want to be staff is, because I find it very unfair to all those people who work so hard on stuff then get it stolen or get griefed from some stupid person.

What do you think staff should be: Staff should always be there for new players whether it is: How to make something, commands, and give them their stuff that was taken. Staff should also be there to help enforce the rules. Weather it is scamming, griefing, spamming, or the one that makes me the most mad selling renaming pig spawners as blaze spawners in /ah. Staff should be there talk to other players, be nice, make other players happy, tell jokes, and not be mean to other players no matter how mad they get.
06/04/2017 1:35 pm
xMars3
-snip-
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome