Qqqq

GladGaming's Avatar GladGaming12/30/15 3:23 am history
1 emeralds 173 6
12/30/2015 10:10 pm
Kingsmon's Avatar Kingsmon
GladGaming
Level 8 : Apprentice Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/30/2015 10:10 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Kingsmon
-snip-
12/30/2015 3:57 am
Level 1 : New Miner
ckdnoah
Skype Username: burrtio2 (btw its the noah krupich one)
IGN: ckdnoah
Do you have a working mic?: yes
Previous staff experience: admin on 2 servers mod on 2 servers
How active can you be per day/week?: not sure but is depends on how my family/mom are doing any more info needed contact me through skype
What can you bring to the community?: I can bring great staff experience along with great play time without any hackers/spammers!

Scenario #1:
Someone starts messaging you telling you there is a hacker on the server. What do you do? If the player is spamming me i would ask them to stop and give them a warning for spam, then i would go into /v try to check for anti knockback then if the player is found guilty i will punish accordingly and if i havent found anything go on and help out the next player!

Scenario #2:
A player claims another player is being very disrespectful/racist. What do you do? Ask the player that is accusing to attempt to take screenshots or video if not (if i have console) look into chat logs and see uf anything has taken place, if i don't have console i would attemp to interrogate the player who is said of being racist. If there is no known evidence then nothing shall be done.

Scenario #3:
The server shuts down and a roleback has taken place. Players start demanding their lost items to be returned. What do you do? Ask the players for evidence of their items if no evidence is found i would ask them to be patient and see what i could do for them.

Skill Ratings (Rate yourself on a scale of 1 to 5):
Building: 3
Communication: 5
Leadership: 4.9
Knowledge of Minecraft: 5
Maturity: 5
12/30/2015 4:22 am
GladGaming
Accepted
12/30/2015 3:43 am
Kingsmon
Whats ur skype?
12/30/2015 3:36 am
Kingsmon
Skype Username: Horde_Minecraft
IGN: _Atreyu
Do you have a working mic?: Ehh
Previous staff experience: I have lots of experiences. I have mostly been all of ranks.
How active can you be per day/week?: 2-3 Hours
What can you bring to the community?: I can bring lots of players and lots of good plugins.

Scenario #1:
Someone starts messaging you telling you there is a hacker on the server. What do you do? I would go spy on the player that they are telling me

Scenario #2:
A player claims another player is being very disrespectful/racist. What do you do? I would mute them.

Scenario #3:
The server shuts down and a roleback has taken place. Players start demanding their lost items to be returned. What do you do? I would tell them to be patience and give them there items.

Skill Ratings (Rate yourself on a scale of 1 to 5):
Building: 4
Communication: 5
Leadership: 5
Knowledge of Minecraft: 4.5
Maturity: 4.9

Please add any extra comments below: I am very experienced
12/30/2015 3:41 am
GladGaming
Accepted, I will add you on skype soon.
Planet Minecraft