Qubic Gaming / Recruiting

Xeron's Avatar Xeron12/2/14 7:06 pm
12/6/2014 9:44 pm
Benjyology's Avatar Benjyology
Hi all,

Qubic Gaming is a friendly network, consisting of some of the most exciting game modes. We have generic servers such as Factions, Creative, Skyblock (the servers which we are releasing with), and then we also have unique game modes and minigames, such as a 'Maze Runner' Minigame. At the time of writing this, our staff team is quite small, consisting of 7 Staff Members. We are very serious about this Network, and are only looking to hire the best - $100's have been spent to create this project, and a lot of the budget will be spent on advertising. Qubic Gaming features custom builds, maps, plugins, artwork, and much more.

We are interested in hiring helpers only, as the current staff team occupies most of the higher staff positions such as Moderator, Administrator, etc. - our reason for hiring Helper's only is due to us taking staff very seriously (maybe too seriously) and acting as a Helper will show us your true colours and enlighten us to your true colours to see if you're 'worth it'.

Some of our builds:
Click to reveal

To apply for Helper, simply copy and complete the following application and either pm it to me or comment here (preferred).

Name:
IGN:
Why we should pick you over others:
Qualities that you have which others don't:

Thank you, we will get back to you as soon as possible!
Xeron
Level 38 : Artisan Blob

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/06/2014 9:44 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Benjyology
Helper Application
Click to reveal
Name:
Ben

IGN:
Benjyology

Experience as a staff member:
I don't affiliate myself with staff positions.

Why should we pick you?
I will dedicate at least 1 hour of my free time each day on improving the Qubic Gaming network. You should pick me because I have a huge talent for spotting errors. I'll point out any mistakes within the network to ensure smooth gameplay.

Anything else about you?
I'm an excellent builder, and I'm very organized.
12/06/2014 8:58 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
The_Jman
fuckit this server looks like it sucks
12/06/2014 10:01 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Mage
CreeperOwnage
Name: Anthony
IGN: wayne_010700
Experience as staff in general:I was a Moderator on a server called ParadiceCraft for I believe a year or so. It had a great, friendly community, and I was on it whenever I could be, and just helping out whenever I could, which I always really loved. It had a dedicated server with a great forum website as well. I was a forum Moderator as well as in game, so I managed to read the forums almost daily. Unfortunately, due to school and other duties, I had to step down from my role as Moderator.

A nameless server, which was not 24/7 but still averaged about 20 people a day, was a server in which I was an OP, and later a rank called a 'Super-Op' for around half a year. This was the first server I had ever moderated, so it was a great learning curve for me. Unfortunately, due to me banning another Staff member who was being hacked at the time, I was banned. The owner realized it was a hacker's fault later, but unfortunately never unbanned me .

I also had my own small Bukkit server which I used for just me and my friends mucking around and testing. I understand the requirements to be a Admin or Helper, so I think I would fit in well with the team.

Why we should pick you over others: Well, I would make a nice addition to the team because i would be worthy of a moderator and always try the best that i can be. I would follow all rules and keep the server in well shape. I am at the age of 14 but will be turning 15 soon! I am a nice, fun and cool person to be with and i won't let this server down. Yes, i do have skype in case of emergencies for the server or just to chat with. I also recommend that you should pick experienced staff members such as myself because i did had experience with Builder, Moderator, Admin, Co-Owner, and Owner on a lot of servers. It would be an honor to be a staff Member in this server.

Qualities that you have which others don't: First of all goodluck to anyone else applying for a Staff position, All i could say is that I'll try my best to help every player In need of help and try my best to make this server a clean and happy enviorment to everyone who is playing.

That is all I can say for now.
12/06/2014 11:58 am
Xeron
Accepted, please pm me contact details.
12/06/2014 9:37 am
Xeron
GenericGoon's application has been accepted, however the other application denied. Please may you (Sam) send me contact details (Skype preferred). Still accepting.
12/06/2014 9:49 am
GenericGoon
Sent you the details on PM, not sure if you got it.
12/06/2014 9:24 am
GenericGoon
Name: Sam

IGN: ItsZerox

Age: I'm fourteen years old. I know I may seem "too" young for some, but trust me, I'm very serious and mature for my age.

Experience as staff in general: I used to be a co-owner to a (internet) friends server, but he mostly took care of all the technical (plugins, prefixes/ranks etc.), whilst I took mostly care of the staff, applications and some of the players. We didn't get that far, the server didn't even "really" open, because we didn't have enough money to support the server. I was also head-admin on another server, (don't remember IP, so this might not count for you), we got pretty far with working on maps, but then money got low and we had to shut it down, sadly. I also was moderator on a server a while ago, but I quit because of immature owners and staff.

Why we should pick you over others: You should pick me because I will minimise the amount of rule breaking and create an enjoyable experience for the whole player base. But more to the point I would like to become staff to help and encourage new players, provide them any assistance they may need, and generally aid any player in any way they require in a polite, respectful and accelerated manner. Finally I would like to help relieve some of the stress of the other staff members by being active and helping consistently.

I could bring my commitment, I would try my very hardest to provide players with informative and helpful answers to all their queries, I would do this frequently to make sure all players have an enjoyable experience.

- Also because of my previous experience I have a great understanding of appropriate sanctions and the best means to deter rule breakers, by simply making fair unbiased decisions. Also I have high amounts of time and patience, which I think would be essential when helping players come to grips with rules and any problems. Most of my experience from the "field", have been from being moderator and admin.

Qualities that you have which others don't: I am a person that knows that there is a right time for everything, when it is time to be serious and when it is the time to lighten up and joke a bit. This causes me not be hated. I am also very committed and persevering when it comes to doing or achieving something. I have been praised for having a way with words before. I am able to support burdens and handle situations too.

Thank you for your time.
Your sincerely,
Sam.
12/06/2014 9:23 am
DeadlyBlackMamba
IGN: DeadlyBlackMamba
I've been co-owner and moderator
Im fun i have a lot of expeirence and I can play a lot.
12/06/2014 9:18 am
Xeron
Both applications have been denied - still recruiting.
12/02/2014 7:32 pm
Xeron
Reviewing above applications. Expect a reply within 24-48 hours.
12/02/2014 7:30 pm
The_Jman
Name: Jared
IGN: The_Jman

Experience as staff in general: I have had a lot of past experience being a staff in Minecraft, and currently do. I have had staff experience ranging from small servers, to larger servers with heavy players. I basically know the all-around elements of minecraft. Overall, I know all the important aspects of minecraft which is a great ability for a staff member.

Why we should pick you over others: I believe that if you pick me for Helper, I can be a great addition to this server for a number of reasons. One is that I am of great help, always dedicating my time to helping the other players and keeping the server maintained well. Another reason is that I have good communication skills, so if players are experiencing problems, I will be able to help them. Lastly, I have great judgmental skills, so in a dispute between players where banning will need to take place, I know the right decisions to make and how to handle it correctly. Also, I have been playing minecraft for a very long time, which is an important aspect because I know how everything works.

Qualities that you have which others don't: I believe I possess the qualities of kindness, honesty, and loyalty, and many more. I am very kind to the players and treat them nicely, I never lie to anyone and always tell the truth, and I am also loyal to my position, which means I make sure that I am following the rules and enforcing the rules among the players, as well as maintaining a substantial gaming environment. I also tend not to act too quick for bans, which will make the players happy so they don't get "falsely banned".
12/02/2014 7:21 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Xwack
Name:Jarod

IGN:xwack

Experience as staff in general:I do have experience with being staff on mostly prison servers in general (Mainly moderating) but i still have done my fair share of being staff on a server.

Why we should pick you over others:Honestly, some days i might not be even play minecraft at all but when i do, i will play for long periods of time so i would say that i would often come on. I can be very responsible, but i still have a sense of humor. Another reason to pick me would be that i love to build for fun no matter what, so i could also build for the server, but that's for another day.

Qualities that you have which others don't:Some of my qualities would include my friendliness and how much i love to play with other people, i'm responsible so that i can take responsibility for any actions i make, and finally i just simply like to help other people! Please consider making me a part of your staff!

Thanks!

-Jarod
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome