QueenBees | Girls Only Community | Unique Faction & SMP

nadiax's Avatar nadiax5/7/18 1:23 am
1 emeralds 401 6
5/11/2018 11:27 pm
nadiax's Avatar nadiax
QueenBees
(girls only!)
Hey Sisters! I'm Nadia a member of the QueenBees. QueenBees is an all girl community that is always looking for new girls to share this magical journey with. We have offer many unique and fun things to spice up our faction. Fairies, Wizards, Sailor Guardians, School Idols and more are born here! Rank Up's and working towards a goal to become an all powerful BeeHelper (moderator) with your own Specialty to rank up new members just like you once were yourself. You can also become a QueenBee later in the future!

Every 2 weeks we have a new theme, and everyday we have an event or activity to partake in! We have 100+ fabulous ranks to achieve and many friendships to make. You will never not bee a busy-bee here! We've been a community for 5+ years now and along the way many bees have joined!

So what do you say? Want to join? Add me (nadia) on discord for the details before joining our public discord!
I'll tell you more about us and get to know you!
xo - nadia

Discord: nadiax #7767
nadiax
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/08/2018 10:34 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Mage
Xenku
What a neat little idea! Daily events and such are always lovely! I just came in to wish you good luck and support! :3
05/11/2018 11:27 pm
nadiax
thank you! <3
05/08/2018 8:13 am
Level 31 : Artisan Waffle
SetsukoMC
Not attacking or anything but why is it girl only?
05/11/2018 11:26 pm
nadiax
No worries about asking, it's nothing wrong with guys or anything xD We have QueenBees and the guys have KingBees we have our own communities however we do communicate with each other c;
05/08/2018 10:35 amhistory
Level 5 : Apprentice Mage
Xenku
It's always nice for any group of people that could be harassed, judged, mistreated simply because of how, who, or what they are to have something. Especially in the Minecraft community in regards to younger girls. It's quite a nice idea really, even if it's not why she is creating it! :3
05/07/2018 8:39 am
Level 34 : Artisan Birb
Karrfis
if people wish to comment here, please only if you are interested in joining thier community, please do not post offtopic comments designed to attckthe server because if how they want to run thier community, its not appropriate, or fair on them, if you have an issue with thier server, please do not use our forums to attack them
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome