Rage Realm Network // Recruiting All Positions

PRO_FOR_LIFE_GOD's Avatar PRO_FOR_LIFE_GOD6/22/15 11:50 pm
6/25/2015 1:01 pm
Aanndryyyy's Avatar Aanndryyyy

The Rage Realm Network thrives for excellence in the gaming community.Our goal is to provide the best gaming experience you can have on minecraft.

The Rage Realm Network is planned to be a Community Driven Community, which means, that the community takes part in decision making and helps to make the Network as community friendly as possible. There will be polls on servers and forums, where network members can vote.

Our staff is the best of the best at what they do. We make sure that all of our staff are respectable, have a good attitude, and are experts at their job. If we feel the need to cut off a staff member because they aren’t doing their share of work, or are lacking the skills to complete their tasks, we will do it, no matter who they are or how long they've been with us

Currently Recruiting

Builders 0/6

Mods 2/5

Admins 1/3

Head Admin 0/1

Developers 0/3

GFX 0/2

Staff Manager 1/1

Forum Mods 0/4

Youtubers 0/3

requirements

Age 15+

Name:
IGN:
Do you have a working mic?:
Position:
Maturity: 1-10
What makes you think you're good for this future server?:
How often will you be able to get on and help out?:
Describe your personality (what type of person are you?):
Do you work/play well with others?:
I'm looking for someone who get be productive and get things done. Is that you?
PRO_FOR_LIFE_GOD
Level 9 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/25/2015 1:01 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Network
Aanndryyyy
06/25/2015 12:49 pm
PRO_FOR_LIFE_GOD
bump
06/24/2015 5:59 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Runescapelovesyou
Name:Bailey Day
IGN:Shiftshell
Do you have a working mic?:Yes
Position: Staff Manager
Maturity: 10 - I take everything seriously...

What makes you think you're good for this future server?: I am great at managing people, Generally I like to be called a "Community Manager"

How often will you be able to get on and help out?: Every Day, If your server is good

Describe your personality (what type of person are you?): Nice, I don't BM... I take many things seriously but I have a fun side...

Do you work/play well with others?: Of course, I can Handle ANYONE

I'm looking for someone who get be productive and get things done. Is that you? Of course, If your server is good
06/24/2015 8:52 pm
PRO_FOR_LIFE_GOD
denied sorry
06/24/2015 5:46 pm
Urb4n
Name: Kabir

IGN: Urb4n

Do you have a working mic?: Yes (Turtle Beach px22)

Position: Admin or Mod (Admin Pref.) Staff Manager if possible

Maturity: 7 1/2 Like to have some fun

What makes you think you're good for this future server?: I think I am good for this server because I have a lot of experience with being mod, admin, builder ect. and I am on "More" then most witch I will talk about later. I have been playing mincecraft since I was 10 and I think I am the right guy for this job because I bring many things to the table. Also, I want to apply for admin because I am a people pleaser and I love to help out with peoples situations and problems.

How often will you be able to get on and help out?: This is why I think I am good for the job, I am on EVERY DAY at least for 4+ hours

Describe your personality (what type of person are you?): I am the type of person who is nice to people and tries not to choose sides in arguments. You will NEVER see me yell or be a "Keyboard warrior" to other people. In skype calls I don't say more then i need to I say important things and jokes from time to time, but usually a quiet person.

Do you work/play well with others?: Yes I love to play with other people and work on projects with them. I am again someone who doesn't pick a fight and have been told to be one of those people you never see sad and always there to brighten up the mood

I'm looking for someone who get be productive and get things done. Is that you? Yes I think I have good productivity because I like to stay on task and again am on EVERY DAY AT LEAST 4 HOURS

Thanks for reading my application and I hope you accept me

Best wishes
-Urban
06/24/2015 8:51 pm
PRO_FOR_LIFE_GOD
welcome
06/24/2015 5:37 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Legobuilder0814
Name:Alex
IGN:Legobuilder0814
Do you have a working mic?:yes
Position:Staff Manager
Maturity: 1-10:9
What makes you think you're good for this future server?:I would say I would be good for the future of this server because I will do my best to manage and find dedicate loyal hard working staff for this server. I will be dedicated to manage and find the best staff for this server. I'm also a hard worker too. I will also help the staff out if they need me to help. I can also help with the server in every aspects. I'm also very trust worthy. I will also make sure that everyone is working together to get the job done. I can also do a little coding too. I also have experience running and managing a server so I can help out with whatever you need.
How often will you be able to get on and help out?:everyday for about 13+ hours
Describe your personality (what type of person are you?):I would say I'm a person who is a hard worker and I get the job done to the best of my abilities. I would also say I'm very friendly and fun to be around.
Do you work/play well with others?:yes
I'm looking for someone who get be productive and get things done. Is that you?yes
06/24/2015 5:26 pm
Level 1 : New Network
RetaliationMC
Name: Rolly Elizaga

IGN: FactionLair

Skype: factionlairmc , PLEASE say its you when you friend request me

Do you have a working mic?: yes

Position: Co-Owner / Head-Of-Staff / Head-Admin

Maturity: 1-10 >>> 8/10 because i like to fool around sometimes, like to build crazy stuff like castles and medieval cities in a flatworld, have fun all around.
( non-abusive )

What makes you think you're good for this future server?: Well because i actually know how a server should be ran, it should be ran with mature staff members and mature players. I am mature, I am dedicated to a server if i put my mind to it, i will never abuse ( classical ) , and overall just a fun person to play with.

How often will you be able to get on and help out?: Well for me a good day is around 1-10hours? maybe?.. But i really don't want you to rely on that 1-10 hour mark because i do have other things in life to do such as Exercise, school , other things like that. It all depends on the day it self.

I don't really understand the definition of personality, but if you're asking what are my principles/ways of thinking, i'm an overall fair guy, i like to play minecraft, like to listen to all types of music , i like to try new things and discover what i can really do.

Do you work/play well with others?: Of course, i don't think anyone should apply for staff unless they're good enough to play with others.

Well of course, i wouldn't be applying if i didn't already know that, i don't want to work for or work along with someone who doesn't care about their own server. I really just want a server i can play on and call home.
06/24/2015 8:47 pm
PRO_FOR_LIFE_GOD
welcome
06/24/2015 5:25 pm
Level 1 : New Network
RetaliationMC
Name: Rolly Elizaga

IGN: FactionLair

Skype: factionlairmc , PLEASE say its you when you friend request me

Do you have a working mic?: yes

Position: Co-Owner / Head-Of-Staff / Head-Admin

Maturity: 1-10 >>> 8/10 because i like to fool around sometimes, like to build crazy stuff like castles and medieval cities in a flatworld, have fun all around.
( non-abusive )

What makes you think you're good for this future server?: Well because i actually know how a server should be ran, it should be ran with mature staff members and mature players. I am mature, I am dedicated to a server if i put my mind to it, i will never abuse ( classical ) , and overall just a fun person to play with.

How often will you be able to get on and help out?: Well for me a good day is around 1-10hours? maybe?.. But i really don't want you to rely on that 1-10 hour mark because i do have other things in life to do such as Exercise, school , other things like that. It all depends on the day it self.

I don't really understand the definition of personality, but if you're asking what are my principles/ways of thinking, i'm an overall fair guy, i like to play minecraft, like to listen to all types of music , i like to try new things and discover what i can really do.

Do you work/play well with others?: Of course, i don't think anyone should apply for staff unless they're good enough to play with others.

Well of course, i wouldn't be applying if i didn't already know that, i don't want to work for or work along with someone who doesn't care about their own server. I really just want a server i can play on and call home.
06/24/2015 5:12 pm
BlowinSmoke
Name:
Al

IGN:
BlowinSmoke

Do you have a working mic?:
Yes

Position:
Admin

Maturity:
8 (as much as I'd like to be a 10, I do love to have a laugh. Who doesn't though?)

What makes you think you're good for this future server?:
I have a good amount of knowledge and experience. Co-owner once. Really helped me gain an understanding of how a server works. Got about 15 players on normally and the environment was great. There was never really too much trouble because everyone felt comfortable, but the inevitable hackers and x-rayers did come on from time to time, but a simple kick or ban would put a stop to that.

I've also been a mod several times, but not recently because I took a little detour from Minecraft. Had a few problems I had to deal with, but most of that is dealt with for now. Latest one had been on PrisonMC. We had a pretty good prison server going on. The staff I was working with were nice, helpful and understood eachother well - that's what made it great. We'd start up pretty normal conversations with players, and have a bit of a laugh at times. We still took it seriously, but the element of humor made the server exceptional.

I've been an admin more though, and I'm more skilled in that department. The servers I'd been admin on turned out great. KingMCCraft for example did well. We had satisfied players, who would come on frequently, and just as we were getting a good amount of donations coming in I injured myself in a football game, so I had to work on rehabilitating my self, and once again took a diversion from MC. Another great one in terms of players was DestinyMC, and I think that's still going (not too sure), but I quit that because the owner was a huge dick to all the staff, so I just resigned after a month.

How often will you be able to get on and help out?:
I have a bit of an odd schedule, but as its the summer I'll be able to go on more. Regularly, I go out with friends, but I should be able to play a good amount nonetheless. Also, I don't have a big role on any other servers, so most of my MC time will be dedicated to the server.

I know my place and I do what's told. I try not to mess about, but all humans need a bit of fun in their world, otherwise it would be a pretty dull place.

I'm not hugely strict, because if I were a normal player hanging about on the server I wouldn't want a stringent staff member on my back all the time, but if things get too far I know when to reprimand people. I also do like to have a laugh - whether it be with the players or staff. I'm a fairly good-humoured guy.

I'm also a very helpful person, whether it's helping the staff, the server or a general member I'll be there in a matter of seconds (depending if I'm on the server) - I find that if you have helped a player fix a problem then they're more likely to stay on, and more players makes a better server.

Building-wise I'm decent, but I'm no professional - If you need something built I won't hesitate to help, but you're better off getting a more professional player for a bigger job, but like I have said before, I'll always be there.

Do you work/play well with others?:
Yea. I love to work with others, especially those who understand me. Makes everything so much more easier.

I'm looking for someone who get be productive and get things done. Is that you? Definitely. When something is needed from me I will knuckle down and get it done.
06/24/2015 8:42 pm
PRO_FOR_LIFE_GOD
welcome to the team
06/24/2015 12:09 am
PRO_FOR_LIFE_GOD
bump
06/23/2015 12:44 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Derpisaurus
Staff Application
Name: Davon
IGN: Derpisaurus
Do you have a working mic?: Yes
Position: Admin or Moderator (Preferably Admin)
Maturity: 1-10 (9/10) I feel we all have to have a little bit of spunk to bring to the server, or else we'd be just too boring. Although I hold maturity and loyalty very high in regards to addressing others and issues in general.
What makes you think you're good for this future server?: I believe that I could potentially help the server in both the aspect of community and maintenance because I'm good at problem solving and I work well in community's which allows me an easier time to bring them together and to create bonds, I also feel that with my extensive previous experience as staff on multiple servers that I could potentially be a viable and loyal candidate for your servers staff. Ive been Head-Admin 5 times, Admin 15 times, Moderator 48 times, and Builder/Helper 200+ times on various servers over my years on Minecraft.
How often will you be able to get on and help out?: I am almost always available, therefore I could easily dedicate 10-12+ hours a day to both the community and the server itself.
Describe your personality (what type of person are you?): I would say that I am a very hardworking and persistent person. I also feel that I am quite loyal and I'm both a good listener and a fast learner. I can be stubborn sometimes but for the most part I always look for a way to solve issues in a diplomatic sense or to make compromises so that both parties have favorable outcomes.
Do you work/play well with others?: Yes, In fact I enjoy working with others as I feel that it both gets the task at hand done more efficiently and it allows for more open communication which could potentially assist in the task itself. All in all I view teams as essential and I love to work in them.
I'm looking for someone who get be productive and get things done. Is that you? Yes it is, I believe in leaving nothing unfinished if possible. I also feel that productivity and efficiency are both equal in importance, so when it comes to a task you can count on me to see it through.

Thank you for your time and your consideration, and I hope to hear back from you soon!

Regards,
D
06/23/2015 12:51 pm
PRO_FOR_LIFE_GOD
welcome to the team
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome