*<(RagePrison)>* Recruiting ALL Staff

BlockersMC's Avatar BlockersMC6/29/15 4:23 pm
7/7/2015 8:16 pm
JakePvP's Avatar JakePvP
Hello we need the following staff for our prison server. Please choose a rank and apply. I will post updates on what is filled.

1 Head-admin
2 Admin
1 Head-Mod
3 Moderators
4-6 Guards.

Application

Name :
IGN :
Experience :
What can you do :
Why do you want to be staff :
Maturity :
Timezone :
BlockersMC
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/07/2015 8:16 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
JakePvP
My Staff Application

Name: Jake

IGN: JakePvP

Experience: I have never been staff on anyone's server, And I'm hoping this can be my first, I have been playing Minecraft for 3 years.

What Can I Do: I can watch for hackers, people who swear, inappropriate things (etc) and I can play from 11:00 PM till 5:00 AM everyday! Making sure no hackers or swears or inappropriate things happening and I dedicate those hours towards the server and make sure everyone player is happy that's what I will benefit.

Why Do I Want To Become Staff: I want to become staff to help towards the server and to stop it from getting trashy. And no one likes a trashy server right? And I want to benefit the best for this server.

Maturity: I'm a 8/10, I like when people tell jokes and be funny but, I'm mostly serious in following staff rules and player rules.

Timezone: CST
07/07/2015 7:02 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Joemackdan
Name : Joe/Joey/Joseph

IGN : Bigbailey02

Experience : I have been admin on many small servers although sadly all have closed down due to lack of donations. I was also the owner of a small server that is now slowly dying called EdenCraft. I has just gone downhill since I retired the position but that's besides the point

What can you do : I am a very good leader, I have excellent leadership skills as being a Senior Patrol Leader in my local boyscout troop. I can also work with a lot of commands and set a lot of stuff up regarding mines.

Why do you want to be staff : I would like to be staff because I am looking for a server that I can be committed and be on for a long period of time. I am also looking for many small servers that I can help out in hopes that they will be successful

Maturity : Maturity wise I am pretty good, although everyone has to have a good joke every once in a while. But other then that for my age I am very mature

Timezone : Eastern Central

I want to thank you for reading my application and I hope you consider me to be staff on your server
07/07/2015 11:55 am
BlockersMC
Lava and JJEK Accepted. RyGuy denied.
07/07/2015 8:52 am
Level 1 : New Miner
RyGuysMc
Name : Ryan
IGN : RyGuy103NJ
Experience : I Have Owned 1 Server But I Took It Down, Because I Just Was Getting Hacked Over And Over Again. I Also Was Owner On 1 Server Co-Owner On 4 Admin On 4 Head-Admin 2
What can you do : I Can Moderate The Server And The Chat And I Can Kinda Build Not Very Good Though.
Why do you want to be staff : So I Can Help New People That Come On The Server And I Can Help Your Staff And Community
(1 to 10)Maturity : 9.5
Timezone : (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
(optional)Anything else?:
07/07/2015 4:15 am
JJEK2323
Name : Josh

IGN : JJEK2323

Experience : I moderated on a server with over 500 visitors a day. But unfortunately I had to take a break because of family issues and I lost my spot, but I will not be taking any breaks if I am on your server!

What can you do : I can resolve problems, calmly and fair. I can also communicate very well with all kinds of people. I am also a fun person who enjoys people and I also like helping out its just part of who I am!

Why do you want to be staff : Good question.... i would like to be chat mod because, I've seen some pretty mean stuff said around the community and I would like to have authority to stop it! I believe I could help the community. I know we have lots of young kids playing on servers, so we need to make sure that our servers stay upbeat and appropriate. I know kids are gonna be kids and say stuff that shouldn't be said that's why you just let them of with a warning the first time. I'm not gonna lie, I've said things before but I have stopped my self from typing them. I'd just like to teach kids to keep it to themselves and I want this to be the best community from children all the way up to grown adults, that can all respect each other.

Maturity : 1-10 it's a 9. I get complimented on how mature I am all the time.

Timezone : California, sorry I'm not that good with all the Gmt stuff. Hah

Thanks for the opportunity. I can't wait to here back!
07/07/2015 1:06 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
LavaCraftNetwork
Head-Aministrator Application

Name : Jarrod
IGN : VossBaccaHD
Experience : I have Plenty of experience, i've hosted 6 servers of my own including: McProhosting (2), BeastNode (2), GGServers(1), HostHorde (1), all these servers succeeded, and i earned a lot of money in total, and categorically speaking, i've experienced every single staff position except developer more than once, i've been working for staff for almost 3 years and i've enjoyed every single minute of it.

What can you do : I will show you a list of things i can do:
- Moderate chat, and forums (answer questions, solve peoples errors, answer to ban appeals etc.
- Check The Plugins and Recommend Some Ideas, Plugins, etc (Exp: too see any errors, to see if the plugins are working properly.)
- Advertise, increase the amount of players. (on maybe Youtube, Minecraft-server-list, etc.)

Why do you want to be staff :I think I can fulfill my duties very efficaciously if I get accepted. I am a person with self-discipline and common courtesy. I am more than willing to help provide staff with good results and make RagePrison a better server, child-friendly and congruent server. I am also applying because I can well initiate my time to servers that require maximum dedication. I am very handy. If there is any sort of trouble or issue that is neglecting the movement of the server, I can be called for help. RagePrison is currently a small server, I want to help it grow. I see potential in this server under my eyes. I am relatively experienced with XenForo and Enjin. I can boost the website overall. I think the forums listed are very limited and I think I can provide expansions. I am well capable of tackling this job. I can promise this server a better future if I get accepted. I can create new forums, add new formats and add organisation to the server, to make it easy for newcomers. I am very approachable, I think I possess characterisitics to make me a potential staff member, or administrator of the RagePrison team.

Maturity : Up To High-Standard, i have a bit of humour in me, but i act very professional in-game.
Timezone : Australian Eastern Time Zone (UTC+10:100)
07/07/2015 12:39 am
BlockersMC
Denied
07/06/2015 6:26 pm
HeroOfTheMines157
Application

Name :Jordan
IGN :MinorCraftPlays
Experience :Helper on one server. (I know i haven't had many positions, but let me prove myself and you will NOT be disappointed)
What can you do : Enforce rules well, Make Friends, Be helpful, Be nice, Have Fun!
Why do you want to be staff : I love to help people out and have always wanted to be a moderator on a really nice server like this one.
Maturity : Very high. I don't fool around when I shouldn't fool around.
Timezone :EST
Hope I can be apart of the server!
07/06/2015 5:24 pm
BlockersMC
Owner : CloudKill3r
Co-Owner : kp1505541 (Me)
Head-Admin :
Admin :
Admin : Seta
Head-Mod :
Head-Guard :
Mod : Master0rPanda
Mod : Pages
Mod : AdaptRayZor
Guard : Klobasa_CZ
Guard :
Guard :
Guard :

LOOKING FOR ACTIVE STAFF
06/30/2015 5:27 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Taco
Garybob
Name : Sean Mines
IGN : Garybob
Experience : I have hosted servers since Minecraft alpha, I built the very first prison server and made it successful, I retired from the server after I became involved with extra curricular activities. I know what to do, how to make sure the server's are working, and how to make the players have a fun experience.
What can you do : I can provide my services, I can be used as an organizer for the server. I know what to do to make sure the players follow rules. On top of that I can easily build a website, and again on top of that I am making a program with a friend that is going to compete with McMyAdmin, we can promote the server on the page of the tool and it will attract players.
Why do you want to be staff : I want to be staff because I need to be able to use my resources. I have a lot of experience and skill but I cannot use it because I don't have a server. I am a very great choice for this applicant process, and I will make sure that this server thrives.
Maturity : I can be mature when the time calls, but I'm not going to be that up-tight admin that everyone hates. I will help keep balance in the server and I will be friendly when it is needed.
Timezone : Central Time Zone

Note, I have contacts with people experienced in web development, server management(Not MINECRAFT servers, but an entire server cluster), people experienced with design and graphics, and people who are great innovators. I can help with everything there is needed to be helped with. I know the back-end and front-end of 90% of what you all are doing.
06/30/2015 5:17 pm
LarsGustaf
Name: Lars
IGN: LarsGustaf
Experience: I have experience with being co-owner on one other server
What I Can Do: I can do almost anything requested, from helping other players out to help with a new spawn, you name it I can more than likely do it.
Why Do I Want to be staff: I would like to be staff because I like to help people out and
let people have a good time, although I will tell them their limits.
Maturity: 8/10, I am not fully mature, although I will take lots of thins seriously.
Timezone: United States of America
06/30/2015 3:58 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
UnchartedidHellsArmy
Hi there, Im Unchartedid. I was just contacting with a business offer. This of course is in relation with your Minecraft server. Add me if your interested! Skype: unchartedid_1023
06/30/2015 2:59 pm
ReStartz
Crazy did I get accepted?
06/30/2015 2:52 pm
BlockersMC
lookin
06/30/2015 1:45 pm
BlockersMC
Still looking
06/30/2015 11:31 am
ReStartz
Name: Kei Martin
IGN: ReStartz
E-Mail: (can't use Skype, will email work? I will PM it.)
Experience: I have been staff on 6 different servers, each of them Head-Admin or up. I have heard from all of the servers that I was staff on that I was wonderful and one of the biggest help ever on. I have also been playing Minecraft for 4 years and have learned all advanced commands etc.
What can you do?: I could help out with the server in so many ways, by monitoring, being online for over 6 hours a day, giving constant ideas to make the server better, tell you all of the best plugins that would fit the server perfectly, and just be great overall. The community would enjoy all the creative ideas that I would share with them.
Why do you want to be staff?: I want to be Head-Admin because I could put a lot into the server ranging from helping players to telling you what plugins would fit into whatever game mode (creative, survival, prison, etc.) it is. I have experience with all game modes and know whats good and what is not.
Maturity: I would give myself a 8 1/2 because I like to be fun when the moment is right, but when something serious is happening like a idea I would go full 55 year old and not be fun and/or funny about the situation.
Time Zone: East Coast, USA
06/30/2015 11:16 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Mage
PerfectedAssassin
O i was wondering if head admin is full any rank is fine
06/30/2015 11:14 am
PerfectedAssassin
And also you never said the ip in the discussion?
06/30/2015 11:07 am
PerfectedAssassin
Name : My full name is Adam Marroquin
IGN : Mast0rPanda
Experience : I have alot of experience in being a staff member i know what to do how to help people and how to stop arguments i know when to stop a fight and what commands i should use if people are being racist or using sexuality in the sentences. I know much more commands then you thing i know how to use group manager etc.
What can you do : I can do many things such as advertise get friends on vote help and much more.
Why do you want to be staff :You should choose me because I am nice and mature. And some people Just want Mod/Admin for the Power and The Fame of the server. Well that's not me. I am on everyday as much as I can and am always watching out for hackers, spammers, advertisers, ETC.. I like to get rid of people who don't belong to places because I don't want people to ruin good times for others that just like to play the game. I don't brag as others do to and make others feel bad that they didn't get the Mod/Admin rank. My job will be to make sure everyone is happy and safe and the network Will work good without all these people getting in the way. I am also very forum active so if I see any ban appeal or reports I will go check them out and make decisions on them. I am also very good with handling problems Like if people are fighting and cussing and that stuff I can handle it. The only real reason that I am applying for this position is to keep this network chat and game play safe from like spammers hackers advertisers bullies and Lots more. I am good at listening to directions and paying attention to things around me. This would be like my part time Job. I would take this serious but at the same time have fun and talk to people. But most will be paying attention and being aware of everything around me and all the people on. I am the person that wouldn't let anything go past me. If I see a hacker they are getting banned. If I see a spammer they are getting muted. I wont let anyone or anything get bye me because this network will be safe as I said. Now if I have a question or road block on something I will ask other staff because I will always be there for the staff. Ill Take care of the community and not Abuse any Commands that I am Given. I will be on All the time to make sure everything is fine. I wont stick with one server the whole time. I will go around all servers twice the time I am on, Just Keep the Community Safe.Staff should Be Nice and respectful to all players such as I am. The whole point off staff is to make a bigger and Better community and that is what I would do If I where Mod/Admin. There would be a good reason for me to ignore players talking to me If I was staff. I will make sure all questions/concerns are answered And make sure everyone is OK with everything going on. I will be both forum and server active during my Helper/Assistant Rank. I will work my schedule out with you guys if I was Mod/Admin. I will never Lie to a player as a Staff Member. Also Part of being staff is being Truth full and calming all situations down. Such as the owners delete a Game Players like and they Spam and freak out about it, I would be there to tell them what is going on and What will happen, such as other Staff would do I hope. Just my main point to fill this app out is to not Show off To My friends I'm Mod or Admin and abuse or try to takeover the server. And People can get pushy and Annoying and Get mad at Staff, And some People just lose it when others talk to them like that. But not me I wont have a argument with any members or other staff. I know how to control my self and keep calm while they get Pushy and Disrespectful to you. I will just do my Job and not argue about anything.And I do understand the Commands and Plugins of the server.The point is to help and server the Network with care and respect and a Purpose.But At The same time have fun with the Network.
Maturity : My maturity level is from a scale to 1 to 10 ill say about 9 or 10
Timezone : Eastern Time Zone
06/30/2015 10:53 am
AgentZyphicsv2
There is no way you were staff on so many servers
06/30/2015 10:49 am
Rowdy_Reed
Name : Reed
IGN : Rowdy_Reed
Experience : I have been staff on 300+ servers, some of which include CurseCraftPvP, FixedCraft, and ForgeCraft. I have served as a Head-Admin 5 times, an Admin 15 times, a Moderator 49 times, and as a Builder/Helper 200+ times so I have a lot of previous knowledge of how to do many things from building to community management and plugin troubleshooting.
What can you do : I can do just about anything that's needed of me, all you have to do is ask. Aside from that, anything that I don't already know how to do I can and will learn very fast. I'm a fast learner and I'm very efficient.
Why do you want to be staff : I would like the chance to help out yet another server and I'm also currently looking for a new place to call home and make better for both myself and others who come to see it and become a part of it.
Maturity : 9/10 I feel that we all have to be able to have a little laugh here and there otherwise we'd be just too boring. Although I do take the rules seriously and will enforce them if need be, but I'm fairly laid back otherwise.
Timezone : ETZ
06/30/2015 10:46 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Warrior
preston7791
Name : Preston Clarke

IGN : HydraPvP_

Experience : I have been staff on several servers and i have been staff on big ones also like bio and others. been playing mc for 4+ years

What can you do : Well i can get everyone to vote for the server everday. and also get more donations and lots more people.

Why do you want to be staff : I want this rank because i want to help out the server greatly and get lots of people on it. i am Loyal Dedicated and Mature. I can get all of my friends on the server from skype minecraft real life ECT.. When they join the server i ill give them a very warm welcome by saying Welcome to the server and enjoy the stay.Most of my grammar is good. When it comes to building i have a very out of the box and adventerious mind when it comes to bulding and other stuff. I follow and obey all of the rules that are instructed by all staff admins and staff. When i catch a hacker i will get video proof of and an report it right a way (ASAP) Whenever someone asks me for help i will b right on the job ASAP

Maturity : i would think im 10/10 but i like having fun sometimes there is also a time for having fn and also a time for getting stuff done

Timezone : Eastren
06/30/2015 10:46 am
AgentZyphicsv2
Name : Thomas
IGN : AgentZyphics
Experience :
Owner - 4 servers
Co Owner- 2
Admin - 3
What can you do :
As a stff i would love to prevent hackors fix bugs and stop glitch abusing. I hate when one day you join the server and find someone glitched money in and i want to be staff ti be able to prevent it as fast as i can.
I wannna be staff because i love when someone joins a server and finds out that its nice and likes what you implement. I <3 the feeling when someone thank you or seeing players having fun on the server talking to each other
Maturity : 8/10
Timezone : EST
06/30/2015 10:36 am
BlockersMC
Head-Admin : BeanMC
Admin : Derpisaurus
Admin : Seta
Head-Mod : Shapy
Mod :
Guard :
Guard :
Guard :
06/30/2015 10:35 am
BlockersMC
Bumping!
06/29/2015 9:09 pm
blazepelt_
can you skype the ip to me?
06/29/2015 7:19 pm
BlockersMC
yeah
06/29/2015 7:01 pm
blazepelt_
hi kp
you the co?
06/29/2015 6:40 pm
blazepelt_
1 Head-admin

Application

Name :blaze
IGN :blazepelt
Experience :i have been mod on: 7 servers. i have been admin on 4 servers i have been admin on: 3 servers. i have been head admin on: 2 servers i plan to become owner on my own
What can you do : help new players, ban hackers, mute spammers, i can spend 2 hour chunks of time on the server, im good under stress, and if my dev wants to, i can give you the best dev EVER. his name is slenderdog. i can get many other players on the server, at the least, 4 players. i can build, i hva build spawns, REAL BIG jails, homes, hg maps, maps for almost all mini games, i nearly won the spawn comp for hive. i love building, and just beeing a staff. playing on servers? i spend lots of time on that. Maturity :1 to 10 i would say, 6. i play around with things i have never used to see what they do. i have also delt with suprem00, one of the biggest hackers, playing games, and hacking routers, steeling money, and he can do so much more. i would be happy, so happy to help your server grow.
Maturity : 6
Timezone : eastern standerd.
06/29/2015 6:25 pm
BlockersMC
Head-Admin : BeanMC
Admin :
Head-Mod : Seta
Mod : Shapy
Guard :
Guard :
Guard :

Staff update!
06/29/2015 5:57 pm
Blackjack465
Im so confused was I even accepted xD
06/29/2015 5:55 pm
BlockersMC
STAFF

Head-Admin :
Admin : porkspeedo
Head-Mod : Seta
Mod : Shapy
Guard :
Guard :
Guard :
Guard :
06/29/2015 5:49 pm
Blackjack465
Hey Crazy can you whitelist me?
06/29/2015 5:46 pm
Blackjack465
The authentication servers for joining any multiplayer servers is down
06/29/2015 5:45 pm
BlockersMC
Well the servers up
06/29/2015 5:51 pm
Blackjack465
It says I am Not whitelisted on this server.
06/29/2015 5:56 pm
BlockersMC
IGN
06/29/2015 5:57 pm
Blackjack465
Klobasa_CZ
06/29/2015 5:41 pm
BlockersMC
Basic its you
06/29/2015 5:44 pm
basicswag
The server says Authentication Servers are down.
06/29/2015 5:41 pm
BlockersMC
IP 167.114.1.218:26006
06/29/2015 5:38 pm
BlockersMC
Both accepted!
06/29/2015 5:39 pm
basicswag
Who's that?
06/29/2015 5:35 pm
basicswag
Name : Jordan
IGN : AdaptRayZor
Experience : Previously been an admin on MCFun, Junior Moderator on Mineplex and a Moderator on MC Central.
What can you do : I can help out the server MASSIVELY not too sound arrogant but, I can get this server up and released within 3months, helping to build get noticed, help out with a website, all types of things.

I strongly believe I am suitable for the "Moderator" position because..

1. I believe that I'm fairly helpful.
2. I am fairly experienced and know most of the staff fairly well. Throughout the past month or so, I have been trying really hard to meet a lot of the staff team, and to be honest; I am on most of their "Good sides".
3. I don't think my judgement is flawed. Not sure if that's something to be proud of but I think it's good to have a decent judgement though moderation is more than just muting people. It's more about helping people if you ask me. Even by muting players you are helping them come to think of it because if they make a mistake then the mute time is enough time for them to think about what they've done wrong.
4. I am familiar with most of the moderator commands and though my role in the staff (on another server) was short lived I think I know quite a bit about what moderation is about.

A moderator’s job is to take action when necessary and break up arguments. They also have to have a line drawn when to stop the jokes when they get out of hand. I also think that a moderator’s job is to make sure that old and new members have a good time. At the time of need, moderators should not show mercy to their friends if they break the rules. And finally, a moderator’s job is to hear, (or see), the happiness of the new and old members and feel accomplished that everyone feels happy.

I believe being a moderator is a way of giving back to the server. You are not only giving your time by being on the server - but also giving away some of the free 'play' time. As a moderator, even if you are not actively 'Mod on duty', you always have a responsibility to assist people playing on the server. I want to give back to this server.
I also wish to be moderator because simply, I love playing here. I love that we have a nice community of people who grow to know and become friends with. With a strong team of dedicated moderators, this community will only grow as people feel they can visit this server to have fun and not be harassed.

So in conclusion, I think I am suitable for the moderator job because I stay calm, I'm fair by giving them time to think about what they've done wrong and I have some experience with the staff permissions.

Maturity : On a scale of 1 - 10 I think about an 8.5 because I can take a joke, but in serious situations, I stay on track and serious at all times.
Timezone : EST
06/29/2015 5:31 pm
Blackjack465
Application

Name : Robert
IGN : Klobasa_CZ
Experience : I am very expirienced, used to Own my own server been Head-Admin on 3 server Admin on 4 And Mod on 5 + Used to be Head-Mod on 2

What can you do : I can make the community a better place. I can stop hackers answer all questions and help in any way possible, I can make sure everyone is satisfied with what they are doing and everyone is following the rules. If I encounter a hacker I will get recorded proof, Ban them and then when a Owner or higher staff rank than me gets on I will report it to the right away, I will make sure all of the players that report glitches to me will be thanked and I will try to fix all of that as soon as I can. I can Help build the community greatly, I can also advertise.

Why do you want to be staff : I can help with perms if needed and I want to make the community / server a better place. I am a very hard worker and I am very trustworthy.
Maturity : On a scale 1 - 10 I am a 8
Timezone : Centeral

Thank you for reading this and please consider me.
06/29/2015 5:25 pm
BlockersMC
Still looking!
06/29/2015 5:07 pm
BlockersMC
Accepted as mod! Contacted!
06/29/2015 5:07 pm
BlockersMC
Accepted as mod! Contacted!
06/29/2015 5:01 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
samgotskill
Name :Sam
IGN :Shapy
Experience :I have owned a server but sadly had to shut down because i was unable to find any trustworthy staff.I have also moderated many servers before as well as admins.
What can you do :I can work with plugins (not code), manage new players (look after them,ensure rules),build if needed,and I have some great ideas for the server.
Why do you want to be staff :I have been looking for a server to become admin on that actually has a good plan to make a thriving server.I also want to build a community and help your server grow.
Maturity :On a scale from 1-10 about a 8-9 because I stay on task but make occasional jokes.
Timezone :MST
06/29/2015 5:01 pm
BlockersMC
staff update!!

Head-Admin :
Admin : Porkspeedo
Head-Mod :
Mod :