Realm In Crisis - NEW Towny War & PvP Server. [1.7.2]

Fluid195's Avatar Fluid19512/3/13 9:37 am
1 emeralds 204 4
12/17/2013 1:00 am
Fluid195's Avatar Fluid195
Hello everyone, I'm proud to announce that we have a Towny War & PvP server that is currently under construction. We have been building this server for almost a year now, we have accomplished a great amount of work here and it's coming to the point of release. However, we have not fully finished it yet but it will be done very soon. Our servers main theme is medieval as we thought it would be the best for all our players as it would make a more enjoyable all round server to play on.

Small Information on our server

As our server has been in construction for almost a year we have thought about of a lot of cool little things to help engage everyone with our server and hopefully make it 100% unique and enjoyable for all.
Our server has a Teleportation Hub of which allowing you to move around our city with ease. We have many different market area's if which can be brought and used to sell your materials and items off to the public. Just a quick note is that the server is 100% player driven. There are not Admin shops.
Some cool things that our server will offer when we go live are:
Arena

Different Arena play styles such as Mob arena, normal PvP with or without obstacles, a hold the certain objection mode for a certain amount of time(with pvp), spleef arena etc. There will be many many more however that is just going to be the basic start.

Hunger Games

Our hunger games is going to be unique, as we have designed as are still implementing the the map. Our map is going to be based of our outskirts village/farming area of just outside our main city. We plan on the hunger games being one of the most important game types for our server as we have taken a lot of time to think about the positioning of the spawn and were everything is going to be placed for a overall nice and fun time. Over time we will certainly be adding many different hunger game maps that will hopefully give you the choice of voting of which you would like to play. We are more than happy to take on idea's of which maps you want to have and we will be creating some more of our own to keep our overall medieval theme of which we have on our server.

Our server Specifications

CPU - Our CPU will be 100% dedicated for our server with all four cores being used.
Ram - Our Ram for when we start will be about 8GB however as we become a more known throughout the community we will upgrade to about 16GB.
Bandwidth - Our Bandwidth will be 100MegaByte's ensuring the smooth connectivity of all users.

Plugins

Overtime we have been adding many different types of plugins to make our server more unique and fun.
Our list at the moment consists of 41 plugins.

We have given a lot of thought into which plugins we use and we have done so to ensure fun but also the overall quality of our server to everyone using it. With saying that, we have even created our own plugins. We have centralized mining & ChestHunt plugin.

Centralized Mining - For us, as we want to be unique we have developed a Centralized Mining plugin which we have built mines throughout our city were everyone can come in and mine for materials. However we have done it in levels.
Level 1 - More basic ores like Coal, Iron & some gold.
Level 2 - From above with included ores of lapis, redstone and few diamond.
Level 3 - Level 3 is the highest mine level of which currently exists in our server at the moment as in the future we may include more, however at the moment level 3 consists of all of the above with more of everything however, we have a little twist.. of PvP in our level 3 mines. So when you go in we suggest being prepared for the worst.

ChetHunt - With our chest hunt, it's been in development for a little while now, and is coming along nicely. We have made it just for our own little uses on our server which will be for chest hunts of which can occur at any time of the day with nice goodies inside of them. The chest hunt plugin will also be apart of the hunger games plugin that is installed on our server also.

[u][color=#FF0000][size=150][b]Pictures[/b][/u][/size][/color]

Here is just a quick picture of our Arena that was just finished being built today.

[img]i39.tinypic.com/2e0r434.png[/img]

As our server is being built from the ground up we have things that are currently on the drawing board and will hopefully be implemented soon.
We will also be adding new pictures hopefully on a weekly basis to keep you guys engaged and keen for our upcoming release.

Our ranking system is: Member, Donator, Supporter, Moderator, Administrator & Head-Administrator.

[u]Member[/u] - When you first join our server you will enjoy the benefits of being a member straight out. Members for us will be able to set homes, spawn etc a lot of the essential commands such as TPa which allows you to request a teleportation to your friends.

[u]Donator[/u]- Donators for us is more of helping run the server and upgrade it over time as we need it. To gain the donators rank you will need to donate $5 which is a permanent rank to gain things such as more kits of tools, McMMo Bonuses, mob Disguise. These are only some of the things that we have looked at. We are still in the works of what Donators will get, and also to make it fair for other players also.

[u]Supporter[/u] - Supporters are similar to the Donators except they get more items that the donators. We are also still working out what else to put it in for you guys. However Supporters for us is constantly supporting the servers growth so that is anything about $5 and above however if you decide to stop paying then you will be transferred back to a donator.

[u]Moderator[/u] - Manages Chat, can Assist players if Tpa's are accepted. can help with technical issues on client side etc.

[u]Administrator[/u] - Administrators are not permitted to play as a normal player as we cannot keep track of whether they are cheating or not. Administrators help people with essentially all problems and issues that they have.

[u]Head-Administrator[/u] - Head-Administrators are essentially the owners of the server, we handle funding, server side issues, keep the server and plugins up to date. We also help people in game.

[u][color=#FF0000][center]*No money will be used for our own personal gain*[/center][/color][/u]

We would like everyone that has read this brief and unfinished outline of our server would like to give us idea's of what they would like to see in our server please feel free to post a comment and we will answer as soon as possible.

Here is a link to our Website for you guys to bookmark and keep up to date with all of information. [color=#0040FF][center]www.realmincrisis.com/home.php[/center][/color]

[size=150]
[b][color=#FF0000]Release Date: To Be Decided.[/color][/b][/size]
Fluid195
Level 1 : New Crafter