New in Dev. Server Needs Builders,GFX,Lore, and Much More

Regnozes2431's Avatar Regnozes24313/6/16 10:12 pm
3/11/2016 6:21 pm
Regnozes2431's Avatar Regnozes2431

Realms of Aareon is one of the two survival RPG's we have available at Spartan Network!First, i would like to state that this is for Dev team. You are not real server staff and have no administrative power. We will be doing official staff app's soon, but anyone on the Dev team can not apply! Instead of administrative or moderation commands, you will get all the fun commands! You will get access to all skill trees for you're pet (Spoiler). All slimefun items will be free or cheaper for you. You will also get tons more of commands that are decided at a later date. Currently, there is NO plot/ character scheme/ or anything, we are fresh looking for new members! All we can tell you know is that we are a event/live roleplay server with RPG aspects, but it makes you feel like you are in the game. The servers brought to life with actual characters like Gods and generals and heroes! These characters will interest with you ( As they are actual players!) as if you are the hero of the story, which everyone is!

We will also keep updating this post with updates if you do not meet the requirements for dev team but might for staff team/ being a very dedicated player once we begin!

- You must be 14+ to apply for a spot( 16+ for manager positions). No exceptions!
- You must be mature and professional ( This does not mean don't have fun, just use social skills in the right places)
- Must have EXCEEDINGLY great skills in desired position. This project will put you to the test!
- Be okay with working for free ( Mostly for GFX , Lore writers, And developers.) until we get funds to be able to pay you.
- You must fill out each application thoroughly. This means in long answer questions, write a detailed paragraph or two.
- Be dedicated. This will not be done in a week. So be patient and do work assigned to you. The more work you do, the faster we release!
- Accept that you will be verbally interviewed over skype/teamspeak. This is not the end!
Thank you for putting up with my strict self. Now, for what you really came for!

Click to reveal
Name:

Timezone:

IGN:

Any experience ( If none, say N/A):

Proof? (Pictures, Videos, Etc):

Teamspeak: (Not required)

Why should we choose you?:

This server is unique. So, our builds will be too. Will you think outside the box?:

What are you're best builds? Why is it you're favorite?:

What can you offer our server?:

Will you be willing to go above and beyond with you're work? In time and effort?:

Anything else?:

Click to reveal
Name:

IGN:

Any past experience ? (Other games or servers?):

Give 3 examples of you're work (Required: at least 1 example):

Teamspeak?:

Anything else that we should know?:

Click to reveal
Name:

IGN:

Skype?:

Experience (Courses taken in school, job's, other server lore?):

What type of lore do you specialize in ( In detail. Item lore, quest lore, area lore, story lore?):

Are you willing to write detailed and descriptive lore for anything we assign you to? As the server is a Medieval RPG based server, what type of lore do you think you will be writing?:

Write me a short story. Make it at least 2 paragraphs long. Tell me a legend about a made up hero and one of his challenges.:

Click to reveal
Name:

IGN:

Maturity:

Proffesionalism:

Experience in management (Real world or minecraft):

How would you organize a meeting to discuss future names for characters and such ( Hint hint):

What management spot are you applying for?( Builder, Lore, Plugin, Gfx, Server staff, Website manager):

Proof of skills(Required) ( Builder, Gfx, And plugin developer only! Leave photo's,videos, etc.):

Why we should pick you in such a responsible spot?:

If there was any type of problem on you're team between team members, how would you handle it?:

If there was a problem concerning work not getting done or anything like that, how would you handle it?:

Anything else we should know?:

Click to reveal
Name:

IGN:

Links to any work or proof of work? ( Files over skype are not accepted due to security reasons):

What kind of plugins do you make?:

Each plugin must be made specifically to our needs to a deadline. Will you be willing to dedicate yourself to your work?:

Anything else?:

Good luck applicants!
Regnozes2431
Level 11 : Journeyman Network