Realms SMP server looking for active players

EddieTheCubeHead's Avatar EddieTheCubeHead3/8/15 12:05 pm
1 emeralds 166 2
3/8/2015 1:55 pm
EddieTheCubeHead's Avatar EddieTheCubeHead
We have a small server with a few good friends, but there are places open and it would be fun to have more players. We are mainly looking for mature teenagers but it doesn't matter if you're a bit older if you don't mind playing with younger people. We all live in Finland, so living near GMT+2 is required and also Finnish speakers are preferred, but we don't mind a few english speaking guys or girls either. Good building/redstone/general minecraft skills are highly appreciated and we are not looking for players who join for a few weeks and then leave. We use skype for communication so it is a must too. Also as the internet isn't exactly the best place to get to know each other I'm gonna be fairly strict and nitpicky when reading the applications. I will promise we are fun and small group (though somewhat nerdy) consisting of six active players, some more skilled and mature than others, and you will have fun on the server.

So what to tell:

1. Your time zone and do you speak English or Finnish
2, Your age (if you don't want to tell exactly say something like "around seventeen")
3. Little bit about yourself (experience with minecraft, how mature you feel yourself, anything else that comes to mind)
4. Your in-game name and skype (can be told later throught pm if you are worried about personal information)

Also as I said, nitpicking incoming so pictures of your builds, projects etc. would be nice. We are nowhere near professonial, I just want to avoid trolls with these strict rules. Hoping to see some new faces on the server soon

Ps. for mods: I couldn't quite find the right category for this post so if you could notify me if this needs to be switched to another section it would be nice.
EddieTheCubeHead
Level 1 : New Miner