[{*^BlockSolid^*}] RËÇRÜÎTĪÑG!¡

Cotton0419's Avatar Cotton04191/10/15 11:36 pm
1/11/2015 8:46 am
magnhunter89876's Avatar magnhunter89876
Hi everyone!
BlockSolid is a new factions server, looking for staff! We are in need of (listed by priority, highest to lowest):

1. Builders (Need 4-6)
2. Moderators (Need 3)
3. Plugin Developers/Configurer (As many as possible!)
4. Website designer (Need 1)

So I'll furthermore give a description of each of the positions:

Builder: While rather obvious, builders will be in charge of building what needs to be built (gasp). This includes spawn, player vs player arenas, and whatever else is needed at the time. Being a builder requires lots of creativity, and willingness to pull through.

Moderator: Moderators, well, will be in charge of moderating (another gasp). Moderators will be in charge of banning, temp banning, muting, regulating the server, and more. Moderators need to be able to be patient and active while still being a fun person!

Plugin Devolper/Configurer: This position entitles installing, configuring, and (hopefully) creating server plugins. This includes finding necessary plugins for what needs to be done, configuring both ranks and perms, and creating custom plugins. This job will require lots of hard work, but it's what makes each server unique!

Website designer: This job will be put to (surprise!) creating the server website. You can use one of the many Minecraft website designers out there, or do it your own way! This job will be vital to creating a good image of the server on the web!

So there you go, there's a brief description of each role! Now, your wondering how to obtain one of these wonderful positions. You will need to fill out the filling format!

Builder:

In game name:
How long have you been playing MC?:
Do you have any previous experience of building for a server?:
If the answer to the previous answer is yes, then proof?:
What makes you different from the other builders applying?:

Moderator:

In game name:
Do you have any previous experience in serving as staff?:
If the answer to the previous question was yes, than what server?:
What makes you different from the other people applying for moderator?:

Plugin Developer/Configurer:

In game name:
Do you have any education in coding?:
Have you had any experience in configuring MC plugins?:
Have you ever created a plugin?:
What makes you different from the other people applying for Plugin Developer/Configurer?

Website designer:

In game name (not required):
Have you ever created a website before?:
Have you created an MC website before?:
If the answer to each of the previous two questions were yes, than can I have a link to the site?:
What makes you different from the other people applying for web designer?:

We'll there it is! Please fill out each from accordingly if wanting to apply. I will PM whether accepted or not, as well as the server IP within 24 hours (probably less) of your application! See you in RockSolid
Cotton0419
Level 1 : New Explorer