Recruiting Builders and Moderators

dazalius's Avatar dazalius6/15/14 3:49 pm
1 emeralds 207 6
6/15/2014 10:52 pm
Violet_Vanilla's Avatar Violet_Vanilla
Hello, i'm Dazalius. I'm the head Admin for a server called TropicDreams. We need builders and moderators as we are low on staff. You do not need skype to apply, but it is helpful.

Join he server here: s19.hosthorde.com:25812
Or here: Dreams.gamename.net
both ips work

Also see the server website: http://tropicaldreams.enjin.com/home

PM me with any questions.

Application:

Role your applying for:
Why should we pick you?:
dazalius
Level 12 : Journeyman Mage

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/15/2014 10:52 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Skinner
Violet_Vanilla
What class: Truly I would love admin/or mod ,but I trust that you pick the class I deserve.
Why: I am very friendly to players and I can get along with people really well, I have been sever decor for some severs and I can learn commands quickly. I love building great buildings like towers or castles and spawns. I believe also that i can help advertise the sever quite well being that I am a very social computer person. I also know what things will boost the sever and make it really fun! Not only that since it is summer time I will help you and the sever like 24/7!
-Vanilla
06/15/2014 5:18 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
indubitably
IGN:reevey
Role your applying for:builder
Why should we pick you?:I am on almost ever day from 3-10pm and i love working with other people on big projects.I may not be as worthy as the next guy but i am willing to prove my self.
06/15/2014 4:58 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
marmaladetea
Application

IGN: Ender_Muncher

Role your applying for: I want you to give my whatever rank you think this application deserves.

Why should we pick you?: I absolutely LOVE to help people. I've been staff on several servers before (using my other account), and I just want to help more. It's now summer time, so I will have TONS of freetime! I know most, if not all, basic server commands, and I am quick to learn. I am incredibly easy to get along with, and I follow rules and do precisely what I am told. I never abuse my powers, and I strictly enforce following the rules. I know how to handle griefers and hackers, and I do my best to make sure they're taken care of. I'm a big help to server owners, whether it be answering questions, or even helping in major builds. I love to build as well, and I would rate myself pretty nicely, though I am not the next member of Mithrintia I really hope you take the time to read this an consider me for part of your staff!

Other: I'm a girl. I've been Co-Owner, Head-Admin, Admin, Trial-Admin, Head-Mod, Mod, and Trial-Mod on several different servers.

Thanks for reading! <3
06/15/2014 4:25 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
GambitMC
IGN: gambitminecraft
Role: builder
Why? : i've been a builder on multiple servers and I've done excellent work. If you've heard of CaptainSparklez I'm currently building the new Jerry's Tree from memory. I get my work done and will do what I'm told/asked. And i work well with others

contact me by pm or Skype at gambitminecraft

Thanks
06/15/2014 4:12 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Alphajay_50
IGN: alpha_jay50
Role your applying for:Builder
Why should we pick you?:You should pick me because I am creative , mature most of the time , I've been picked once for builder and mod also ,I have a lot of time to be on minecraft

if you need a way to contact me , pm me.
06/15/2014 4:09 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
HalseyNF
Staff App
Role your applying for: Moderator
Why should we pick you: Because i have lots of experience as a staff member,
such as Head-Admin, Admin,Mod,Co-Owner, Moderator, and Chat-Mod
i am on every day for somewhere between 3-7 hours. i am nice and respect everyone. i will not let someone just break rules and get away with it.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome