Recruiting builders for Medieval Role-play server

zalex11's Avatar zalex112/6/14 2:45 pm
1 emeralds 136 2
2/7/2014 2:15 pm
zalex11's Avatar zalex11
Looking for builders to help build our spawn city. It will involve building houses of medieval style and also a market, it will be a team effort and we have only 3 weeks before the server will be publicly announced. When it is publicly announced you will receive Knight(hood) for free (usually a £15 donator rank).

If interested please fill out this form below:

Your in-game name:

Which rank are you applying for (Builder/Mod)?

Past Experience/Past Builds (Planetminecraft build links/screenshots):

Are you able to use world edit tools?:

What type of builds do you specialize in (if this applies to you)?:

Why do you want to join the Aldon server?:

Why should we choose you, instead of another applicant?:

How much time are you willing to put into the Aldon server?:

Have you ever been banned on a server before (please don’t lie, we will check on MCBans)?:

What is your Time zone?:

How can we contact you?:

Any other information you want to add about yourself or your abilities:

Using good grammar will give you a better chance at being accepted. Please state if English is not your first language so we can excuse you.

If you are accepted i will PM you the IP.
zalex11
Level 13 : Journeyman Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Venidos
02/06/2014 3:47 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Architect
Your in-game name: Venidos and Dayhunter7

Which rank are you applying for : Mod , but i would love to build also

Past Experience/Past Builds (Planetminecraft build links/screenshots): i have been on 2 pro build servers. i have been apart of the Aria City Project, i have voxeled a custom map on another build server, i specify in medevial and achient aztec sandstone building, i enjoy creating custom terraformed maps and spaces for my builds, if you would like to see the last server i used to co-own you can visit 192.95.30.208:48648 and i can show you my builds in person

Are you able to use world edit tools?: yes i am extremly good with voxel sniper and worldedit

What type of builds do you specialize in (if this applies to you)?: medevial and achient aztec, i used to build modern and could easily do that also

Why do you want to join the Aldon server?: dayhunter and i enjoy helping others and other servers

Why should we choose you, instead of another applicant?: i have owned and operated 4 servers, i have admined 8 servers, i have extreme experiance with plugins and server setup and config

How much time are you willing to put into the Aldon server?: 3-5 hr week 8-12hr weekend

Have you ever been banned on a server before (please don’t lie, we will check on MCBans)?: no feel free to seach my name here : http://fishbans.com/search.php this is where i check my players and it crossrefernces bans with MCbans, MCbouncer, Minebans, MCblockit and Glitzer.

What is your Time zone?: USA Est standard

How can we contact you?: venido.s via skype
zalex11
02/07/2014 2:15 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Miner
Accepted, I'll PM you the IP.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome