***RECRUITING BUILDERS AND MODS**

xPotatoFrys's Avatar xPotatoFrys5/28/14 4:39 pm
8/8/2014 10:30 am
xPotatoFrys's Avatar xPotatoFrys
I am recruiting builders for my Prison server, if you are interested please respond in the comments! Also, you need to enter a submission of one of your builds. I need builders for my prison warps and spawn.
(for Builder)
Ex:
Hello, my name is (name). I am interested in this server building and have some pictures after this text. I am (new or experienced) to building, I will give it my best shot.

(for Mod)
Hello, my name is (name). I am interested on becoming moderator on your prison server. I am (experienced or new) on being a staff member. Here are things I'd do as mod (ideas, list)

OUR HEAD-ADMIN PHINFERBIFY WILL BE INTERVIEWING APPLICANTS USING SKYPE>
**PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR IGN**
contact us by mcteknoserver@gmail.com
xPotatoFrys
Level 31 : Artisan Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

xPotatoFrys
08/08/2014 10:30 am
bump
xPotatoFrys
07/25/2014 10:46 am
bump
xPotatoFrys
07/18/2014 10:46 am
bump
i_Builds
07/17/2014 11:30 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Hi, My Name Is Dominic I Am Interested In Becoming A Builder For Whatever Server. Do Not Have Skype. I Have Not Been A Builder For A Server Yet So Please Accept Me. As A Builder I Could Build A Spawn, A Prison, You Name It. Just Send Me An Email If You Need Anything Else Email A.K.A A PM.
My Ign Is Diggy200
xPotatoFrys
07/18/2014 10:45 am
What is your email? Also, can you please link some pictures of your builds?
xPotatoFrys
07/17/2014 11:17 am
bump
xPotatoFrys
05/28/2014 7:26 pm
Dirt BlocksHello, my name is Kenneth. I am interested on becoming moderator on your prison server. I am experienced on being a staff member. Here are things I'd do as mod:
I can help the server in many ways. One way I can help this server is by helping the community grow. What I mean is to make a community grow you need to take the things that make the community worst and add people who make it better. For example, removing the rule breakers and adding more friendly players. I also can help players out, like a tour of the server.
What are your strengths: My strengths are maturity, kindness, and fairness.
What are your weaknesses: My weaknesses are joking too much and little rage (when I was younger.)
Pictures of your work(Optional):
http://imgur.com/RvVJz7g
http://imgur.com/BMvWWgi
Banner me and my friend made for my server: http://imgur.com/hw7zUaO
Skype username: kenneth.demaio
DO you have Teamspeak? No, I can get it if you like.
IGN: gamerongames

Welcome to the server.
Dirt Blocks
05/28/2014 6:18 pm
Level 28 : Expert Cake
Hi :S
xPotatoFrys
07/17/2014 11:18 am
Why did you change your application? :/ Would've made a good example for other players who apply.
EcraftPvp
05/28/2014 6:08 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Hello, my name is Ethan. I am interested on becoming moderator on your prison server. I am new on being a staff member. Here are things I'd do as mod: I would help get rid of or ban hackers. Help minimize any of the inappropriate language. I will also be able to help invite even more people to the server, thus making it bigger. I am also very experienced with minecraft so I can help out people and also I am very nice so I would not be cruel. I will give it my best shot and hope I can help. I also have a youtube, so I can mention the server in my videos. My youtube channel is: EcraftPvp
Thanks for the opportunity!
xPotatoFrys
05/29/2014 2:16 pm
Welcome to the server! IP with be messaged to you.
Raqk
05/28/2014 5:36 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Hi, my name is Keegan, although I prefer to go by my username (raqk).
Ive been a guard on a prison server, it was my friends and only up for a couple of months, but still I have a lot of experience on prison servers regardless of that.
As a mod id like to have fun playing the server itself, but also try to maintain the fun for others by enforcing the rules. Id also like to try to be as active as possible, help new (and old!) players out, and basically just be the best mod out there!
Id also like to try building if you'd still need any help, although im not the best builder
xPotatoFrys
05/28/2014 7:19 pm
May we ask if you show us some of your buildings?
Raqk
05/28/2014 10:21 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Well, like I said, my building isn't the best, and I'm mainly applying for mod, so I don't really have anything super fancy to show you, I'm just saying I you need any additional help after the main building is done I can help with that. If I'm absulately required to show some work I'm sure I can whip something up real quick!
CODxBOB
05/28/2014 5:27 pm
Hello, my name is Jeremiah Taylor. I am interested on becoming moderator on your prison server. I am experienced on being a staff member. Here are things I'd do as mod I would,enforce the server rules,advertise,keep others in line,bring good friends and people to the server,and limit the amount of people not following the servers rules.I can help with plugins,and im learning web developing. I can get us sponsored and advertised on minecraft related websites.Skype me if any more info is needed
Ign:gameman0023
xPotatoFrys
05/28/2014 5:31 pm
Our admin will skype with you soon, any how we like your new improved application!
CODxBOB
05/28/2014 5:22 pm
Do you wanna skype for more info
xPotatoFrys
05/28/2014 5:23 pm
Sorry, but I don't skype.
Just list more things you would do.
CODxBOB
05/28/2014 5:10 pm
Hello, my name is Jeremiah Taylor. I am interested on becoming moderator on your prison server. I am experienced on being a staff member. Here are things I'd do as mod I'd limit the amount of cussing spamming and hackers,as another part everything I do would revolve around the rules.I have been an owner,mod, and admin before on previous servers even one under construction.The server that was under construction and still is is called calcraft link here ----->calcraftmc.tk/home I am no longer admin because of time issues they would be asleep when I was awake.If any other info is needed skype me at codxbob or pm here.
IGN:gameman0023
xPotatoFrys
05/28/2014 5:16 pm
We'd like a bit more info, please. The previous ranks you have been doesn't matter much. It's really what you'd do.
xPotatoFrys
05/28/2014 4:55 pm
Okay, whitelisting right now. Will inform when the server is up.
D2J2
05/28/2014 4:50 pm
Level 20 : Expert Pony
My IGN is D2J2.
xPotatoFrys
05/28/2014 5:02 pm
Whitelisted!! I will PM you the IP
xPotatoFrys
05/28/2014 4:47 pm
Hello Juliet, we approve your form! May we ask what your IGN is?
D2J2
05/28/2014 4:45 pm
Level 20 : Expert Pony
Hello, my name is Juliet. I am interested on becoming moderator on your prison server. I am experienced on being a staff member. Here are things I'd do as mod:
Well obviously I want to minimize the amount of rule breaking and create an enjoyable experience for the whole player base. But more to the point I would like to become mod to help and encourage new players, provide them any assistance they may need, and generally aid any player in any way they require in a polite, respectful and accelerated manner. My commitment, I would try me very hardest to provide players with informative and helpful answers to all their queries, I would do this frequently to make sure all players have an enjoyable experience.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome