Recruiting Builders for Upcoming Network

Vextricity's Avatar Vextricity12/24/14 2:49 pm
1 emeralds 127 1
12/24/2014 11:09 pm
Team Elite's Avatar Team Elite
Hello! I am currently working on a network called AuthMC with me and a few of my friends. The server currently only contains factions, and a hub, but we plan to add more to it in the future. As of now, we already have a good faction spawn made, but we are looking for builders to create the hub. We are looking to pay anywhere from $40 - $80 for the hub. It's a small price, but the network is brand new and we are on a tight budget. Please fill out the application below if you wish to build for us.

Application:

Name:
Skype: (you can PM me this if you don't feel comfortable posting it)
What's your style? (Medieval, Modern, etc.)
Previous Builds (w/ proof):
How much do you charge?
Vextricity
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner